Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? (31086 Views)

Why Are Some Men Abandoned By Their Wives and Children At The Old Age? / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by MrJamesx007: 6:09pm On May 23, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
i see nothing wrong in the act, especially if he is the one paying for all the family tickets.

many people dont know that, if the husband is a frequent flyer, he will easily be upgraded to1st class (thanks to all the points he got) while his family might not get that same upgrade.... and as much as they are all travelling together, who could pass on a 1st class upgrade (especially on a long haul flight)?
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Icrave4u: 6:10pm On May 23, 2023
None of your biz, he decides how he spends his money!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by donprinyo(m): 6:10pm On May 23, 2023
Who made the money?

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by djon78(m): 6:11pm On May 23, 2023
AntiWailer:
Lol

Ladies need to look before opening legs for this riff raffs

See them supporting nonsense and typing like some one with mental issues.

So u will sit in first class and allow ur wife and child fly economy in the same flight. Lmao

But it's his money

He can do whatever he likes

Air travel na same
Whether first class or economy

Sir Richard Branson of virgin airlines flies first class while his children flies economy
Despite he being the owner of the airline

He grounded and raised them well
His children are reputed to be very well behaved among UK rich men children

His first daughter is a well known renowned Medical Doctor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by alizma: 6:12pm On May 23, 2023
Divorce him and watch those who advise you rush him and even agree to fly third class in the same plane with him.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2023
grin grin
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Streetmovement(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2023
Starboytwo:
Dey there, some wives never even reach airport before

Wotoporiously cool speaking

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2023
grin
alizma:
Divorce him and watch those who advise you rush him and even agree to fly third class in the same plane with him.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2023
smiley smiley
Starboytwo:
Dey there, some wives never even reach airport before
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by djon78(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2023
Tingotoe:
Jackie Chan is worth over $400 million and yet anytime he flys with his son, he travels first class while the boy sits in economy. His reason being that the young boy hasn't started making any money of his own and so should not be entitled

That's how it's supposed to be
Not raising entitled spoilt children

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by SavageResponse(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2023
Medine:

Some of you can defend even the devil himself

There is nothing wrong in what he said

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by gbishman: 6:15pm On May 23, 2023
Na you work e money, the bottom line i that you all arrive at the same location. Have you considered the fact that he might need to build his network ?
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by EnterpriseMan: 6:15pm On May 23, 2023
cococandy:
Keep same energy if wife does the same that’s all
Sure, if she pays for her 1st class herself then who cares πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:16pm On May 23, 2023
Be grateful for what you received, if you need to upgrade, maybe get a better Job and upgrade, personally i don't care about class in Airplane grin grin grin
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Theta1: 6:16pm On May 23, 2023
Abi make thunder kill the man ni?

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by neonly: 6:17pm On May 23, 2023
Medine:

Some of you can defend even the devil himself

OP just told u the truth
If it was d wife dat was flying d first class you guys go say na love
Abeg men learn to take care of yourself first
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2023
smiley
EnterpriseMan:

Sure, if she pays for her 1st class herself then who cares πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by ojun50(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2023
All this women self
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by OCaleb: 6:18pm On May 23, 2023
The wife might be complaining because the husband has the means to afford first class for the entire family but didn't. Or she want them travel as a family instead. If any of these case is true then the man hasn't done well at all, it sounds as if he's indirectly kicking his responsibility.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by AntiWailer: 6:18pm On May 23, 2023
djon78:

But it's his money

He can do whatever he likes

Air travel na same
Whether first class or economy

Sir Richard Branson of virgin airlines flies first class while his children flies economy
Despite he being the owner of the airline

He grounded and raised them well
His children are reputed to be very well behaved among UK rich men children

His first daughter is a well known renowned Medical Doctor

Any where u read that a sane person fly first class and his wife on the same flight fly economy, come back.

Nobody is talking about the children
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Entanglement: 6:18pm On May 23, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
My husband always flies first class but makes me and the children sit in economy

Is this right? undecided

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12114165/My-husband-flies-class-makes-sit-economy-people-say-divorce-him.html

oga na the wife dey pay undecided
As far na the man dey pay, I no see problem as far they reach their destination in one piece undecided
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Ibime(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2023
If he is going on business trip and they are going to jolly, why not. He needs his rest
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Theta1: 6:20pm On May 23, 2023
Poverty brain go make some people think there is no difference between FIRST CLASS and economy. The day i try the 2 change my opinion
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by SeriouslySense(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2023
As long as its comfortable and there is a sit, there is nothing really wrong, people just have pride, and it controls them a lot of time.

OCaleb:
The wife might be complaining because the husband has the means to afford first class for the entire family but didn't. Or she want them travel as a family instead. If any of these case is true then the man hasn't done well at all, it sounds as if he's indirectly kicking his responsibility.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Ebenco84: 6:21pm On May 23, 2023
Nothing bad, it for his business purpose.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Pat081: 6:22pm On May 23, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
My husband always flies first class but makes me and the children sit in the economy

Is this right? undecided

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12114165/My-husband-flies-class-makes-sit-economy-people-say-divorce-him.html

Nothing bad in that let him enjoy his money b4 he dead and leave the money for you people
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by transient123(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2023
Madam, next time, add money and fly same first class with your husband, after all, he didn't put you inside bus or canoe.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by truthfinder319: 6:22pm On May 23, 2023
We need details. Is he fat/big?
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by Exhalex: 6:23pm On May 23, 2023
As long as they al get to their destination, but if the wife is not comfortable with it, she can as wel upgrade the fare to first class.
Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by CaptainFM1: 6:26pm On May 23, 2023
N3TRAL:
The Husband loves his family.

Those who sit in the First class part of an Airplane are more likely to die during a crash than those who sit in the economy section.

The man is probably a mathematician who has calculated the risk and taken his decision which will give a member of the family a chance of surviving if there is a mishap during their travel as a family.

I don't know where you get your statistics from. But anyway, it is not good for the entire family to be in one single flight. If they have two children, it is better for the husband to fly with one child and the wife with the other in two different planes.

1 Like

Re: Husband Flies 1st Class, Makes Wife And Children Sit In Economy - Is It Right? by vikstandon(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2023
Nice... Make the Children no too comfortable.

They gats learn to Hussle their own.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / Full Biography Of Late Access Bank CEO Herbert Wigwe, Wife, Children, Net Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.