Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,501 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] (10220 Views)

What Can I Do Or How Can I Please My Brother Wife / Chidi Odiah Refutes Story, Website Account / Super Eagles Chidi Odiah Abandoned His Wife And Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by aloyemeka1: 2:03am On Sep 28, 2011
[size=14pt]Football star, Chidi Odiah opens up on troubled marriage[/size]
on SEPTEMBER 24, 2011 · in JUST HUMAN

BY EBUN SESSOU

In our last week edition, we featured a story of Nigeria’s Super Eagles player Chidi Odiah who allegedly dumped his wife Uju and three month-old baby, Kenzo. The story has since been generating reactions online from families and friends of both parties, including Chidi himself.

In his reaction, Chidi Odiah said that his family issues should not become public business. He warned those who are commenting on the issue to mind their business, saying, “I am not interested in hearing whether good or bad. I did not ask for your opinion. Uju and Kenzo are my wife and son and I have every right to deal with them as I like.

Chidi Odia and wife, Uju

“I’m tired of being quiet concerning this issue and I wonder why and how my family issues should become public business. All of you are jobless fools for interfering in my family matter and making stupid comments that I am not interested in hearing whether good or bad. I did not ask for your opinion. Uju and Kenzo are my wife and son and I have every right to deal with them as I like, so please you all should mind your business. Stop commenting.”

But efforts to get Chidi Odiah’s side of the story proved abortive as he did not pick his calls or respond to messages. In response, one Ada, said to be Uju’s sister, said, “Actually, my dear Chidi, you have no right to “deal” with your wife and child the way you please, because they were born of a woman the way you were born. She is your wife, not your slave and you cannot “deal” wit them inhumanely, without having people opposing you. This shows how abusive you really are to my sister, and you will not go unpunished, God dey watch you! And for all who were supporting this loafer, I hope you can all see him who he truly is. I rest my case. Chidi, I wish that you will be man enough to stand in the face of my father and say the rubbish you just said.”
Meanwhile, one Chiomy, calling Odiah her brother said, Chidi should go for DNA test to ascertain the paternity of baby Kenzo. “Chidi, my brother, you better check Kenzo to be sure you are the real dad because I don’t trust these girls,” adding, “Chidi entered the wrong family.
My heart goes out to poor Kenzo but I trust Chidi will look after him well. For you, Uju my dear, I will advise you not to go to press again. This battle can only be won on your knees.”

One of the supposed family members of Chidi, Juneor (Oscar) in his comment said, “Those who know the Odiah Family know that they are a very responsible and decent family. What they did was to invite Uju’s dad to a family meeting to inform Uju that based on her actions, they wanted her to go home and learn how to live as a married woman, because she lacks every attribute or quality of woman, who has gotten married.

Chidi Odia

“Which married woman takes her friends into her husband bedroom in a house that consists of at least six bedrooms that are well furnished? Uju has no regard or respect for Odiah, who is a very calm, decent and humble young man. He is so shy and calm to the extent that he is mistaken to be a proud person, or someone who snubs others. I know Chidi and he will never treat Uju with disdain and contempt. He loves her to a fault. Talk more of his own son. Chidi neither influences his siblings nor his mother. Everyone of them respects each other and everyone around them.”

However, one Chomy says there is no conclusion yet. “No conclusions here people. Uju was in Russia with Chidi before their marriage and she was pregnant there. Her pregnancy even showed during their traditional wedding. But let’s not judge Chidi yet till we hear his own story.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/football-star-chidi-odiah-opens-up-on-troubled-marriage/
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by hooged: 6:32am On Sep 28, 2011
Mshewwwww.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2011
//
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by ojdollars(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2011
All this gurls self, when dem they use by force marry a man with powerful charm because of Money self. Na the charm don backfire so. What a girl my own Chidi Odiah marry.

“Which married woman takes her friends into her husband bedroom in a house that consists of at least six bedrooms that are well furnished? Uju has no regard or respect for Odiah, who is a very calm, decent and humble young man."

Mrs.Uju, if you don't change your ways. Other Nigeria girls like Mercy Johnson them een, go marry your husband.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by Pharoh: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2011
chaircover:

Now that the whole world is involved and both families are at loggerheads it is unlikely that they are now able to kiss and make up.

sad sad sad

This is very true but the sad thing is that, someone tool it to the press in other to achieve something because one partner is a celebrity. Marriage is not always smooth and i wonder why all marriage issues are not discussed in the press. A similar case is that of mercy Johnson that is a daily occurrence but hers was discussed like the world is going to end tomorrow because she is a celebrity.

I still believe they will settle it and make-up eventually, also the press and media needs to get their ass out of this matter quickly.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by obowunmi(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2011
Why get the press involved ? This story is not juicy. **yawns**
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by ifyalways(f): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2011
^Exactly.Very dry story.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by horny4u(f): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2011
and true true it is none of our business, Poor kenzo cry when 2 elephants fight na their kenzos they suffer am.)
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2011
It is only in Nigeria a man will make this kind of yeye statement. Come say it in this part of the world I live in, and see if this same woman would not end your career
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by Dandas: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2011
When Juju(charm) makes u to get what u want its always very smooth and joyful.When the Juju(Charm) fades,that thing also fades and it is always sad and sorrowful.The Devil has no free gift!.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2011
^^You lack exposure. I weep for you.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by bisiaet: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2011
Chidi! Chidi!! Chidi!!! how many time do I called you. Why cant you just hold your peace and keep quiet. Please try settle this issue maturely within both family because the more you talk the more people attacks you and abuse you and the more you are loosing your popularity please this is an advise.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by harakiri(m): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2011
From the very first day I heard of this issue,I had a hunch that the only thing that forced Odiah to marry that woman was unwanted pregnancy. If she married him based on love/affection, she would NEVER seek means to tarnish his image by going as far as the press/media. A lot of women can't help themselves. They bring nothing but shame,ridicule and disgrace to their husbands without caring how it affects the kids. Imagine the wife's useless sister daring Odiah to say what he said in the presence of her father. Who is the useless father? Who was he until Odiah started pumping money into their family. There utterances alone shows the amount of contempt and disdain they have for Odiah. Perhaps they thought they could manipulate him with Kenzo. Perhaps the wife thinks she's the only woman with yansh to give birth to children (that's how a lot of women begin to misbehave after marriage until they lose their husbands). With all they have done, will that resolve the issue? Even if he was thinking of bringing her back, this action of theirs is more than enough to bring the greatest fool to his sense. Useless family. Useless women. Useless father in law. Na all the juju wey dem do dey give dem over confidence.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by harakiri(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2011
I don't blame men who become polygamous or father kids from different women. It's women like these that cause their husbands to die prematurely from cardiac arrest. They will always do things that raise your blood pressure and cause your heart to palpitate. You have no peace or happiness with them. All they bring to the table is shame,ridicule,disgrace and cause you to regret giving up your blissful bachelorhood.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by bisiaet: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2011
To be honest apart from the few revelations about this lady characters above the very first thread on this issue where she spoke out I was so dissappointed in some of her words I sensed pride and ego but I dont want to judge her because this is a family affair Chidi should just do all he can to settle this matter, going to press or public will bring more bad feelings and anger they should just sort things out maturely and let both of them be fine and be at peace.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by bisiaet: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2011
I don't blame men who become polygamous or father kids from different women. It's women like these that cause their husbands to die prematurely from cardiac arrest. They will always do things that raise your blood pressure and cause your heart to palpitate. You have no peace or happiness with them. All they bring to the table is shame,ridicule,disgrace and cause you to regret giving up your blissful bachelorhood

Yes its very unfortunate. The moment anyone man or woman missed the track is always very devastating.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by aloyemeka1: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2011
obowunmi:

Why get the press involved ?

The lady was the one who got the press involved and the press started snooping for more gossip but Chidi will not give them any. So his relatives who collects $100 from him here and there came out and shone.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by benzco: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2011
please with deal her in a nice way my dear odiah shocked angry cheesy cry
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by otokx(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2011
This whole matter is not making any sense.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by enomakos(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2011
abeg make i hear word
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2011
Na that small pikin I pity. smh
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by oobim(m): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2011
dis is what happens when u tie a guy down with pregnancy

i wonder why some of these celebrities do not use condom.odiah,if u could date her for 5 years,why cant u stay married to her for even a year?na wah o!it hurts me to see marriages crash.

i just hope joseph yobo,kalu uche (whose wives used pregnancy to tie down) dont go through same.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by Sacarstic: 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2011
Grew up in the same hood with Chidi, i know he is a quite guy who doesn't talk much, it is really unfortunate to hear his family is going through this right now, what i really don`t like in marital issues is when families begin to speak for the people involve, i think parents,sisters and Brothers should learn how not to interfere in the marital issues of their daughters,sons or siblings. If at all there should be some intervention i think all parties should come in with an open mind without sentiment or emotion,look at the issues involve objectively and critically and speak the truth no matter how close the erring party is to you. Chidi,i know it really hurts being insulted by your sister-in-law who should be in position to advice her sister to remain calm and handle the matter with maturity no matter her grievance . So many marriages are breaking up today because so many parents,sisters,brothers and friends who ought to tell their sons,daughters,siblings or friends the truth have refused to do so for various reasons. Both of you have to drop your ego,look at your son,is this how you both want to bring him up?
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by tpia5: 11:41pm On Sep 28, 2011
^Wise words.

Both the husband and wife need to get their act together.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by aloyemeka1: 12:03am On Sep 29, 2011

Chidi Odiah

Very ugly dude.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by stagger: 12:43am On Sep 29, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Chidi Odiah

Very ugly dude.

Show us ur own f!!ucking ugly picture. Na fine bobo like this u dey call ugly? katumu banza!
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by aloyemeka1: 1:15am On Sep 29, 2011
stagger:

Show us your own f!!ucking ugly picture. Na fine bobo like this u dey call ugly? katumu banza!

Chidi, how you dey?. How Russia na?. Do quick go carry your wifey and pikin  for home o or she will file $15k/month child support on your head o. Remember what Atinuke did to Taribo in Germany even though she was living in Nigeria then.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 29, 2011
"they wanted her to go home and learn how to live as a married woman, because she lacks every attribute or quality of woman, who has gotten married". Guess she changed after she finally got him to say i do right??
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by freecocoa(f): 9:56am On Sep 29, 2011
I wonder what's wrong with all these celebrities sef,that uju's sister is a very immature lady,she should learn from her sister's case instead of making a noise.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Chidi Odiah

Very ugly dude.

This is aloy/emeka
[img][/img]

Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by Kulas: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2011
I thought its only me that makes a mistake of bleeping women without condom,not knowing that Chidi,Yobo,and many many guys do nak without condom,yet all man and woman in general discussion will maintain that "Oh i normally use condom ooo", "I dont do without condom oo".Chidi don score the goal on her before he now rushed to marry her quick quick as a cover up(Sharp sharp marriage-unplanned marriage).If i post "How many men/ladies do mess without condom",no body will agree that he or she do nak without condom.Every body na Mr/Mrs condom. Naija guys/ladies--full of pretence!!.
Re: I Can Deal With My Wife The Way I Please--chidi Odiah[soccer Star] by ogbongzky(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2011
May God help Chidi out of this,

(1) (Reply)

Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage / Keeping Malice At Home- Mature Advice Pls / Children's Day: Share Your Most Cherished Childhood Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.