Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) (28081 Views)

Aminu Adamu Shalele Arrested For Posting About Aisha Buhari (Pictures) / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by naptu2: 5:08am On May 24, 2023
tolu ogunlesi @toluogunlesi

JUST IN: Marshal of the Air Force @MBuhari, in Mess Kit, tonight, at the new Armed Forces Officers Mess, Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI6kFPO7xws

https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1661135661028581379

5 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by naptu2: 5:08am On May 24, 2023
Prince Olumuyiwa Adejobi @Princemoye1

Armed Forces Regimental Dinner, in honour of Mr. President Muhammad Buhari, on Tuesday 23rd May 2023 at the Armed Forces Officers' Mess, Asokoro, Abuja.

https://twitter.com/Princemoye1/status/1661188617107124224

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by naptu2: 5:08am On May 24, 2023
May 29: Military committed to Nigeria’s democracy growth -CDS

24th May 2023
By Solomon Odeniyi

The Chief of Defence Staff, General Lucky Irabor has assured Nigerians of the military’s commitment to the growth of democracy in the country.

He added that the military in collaboration with other security agencies would stop at nothing to ensure the country is adequately secured as part of its effort to contribute to the development of the country.

Irabor spoke at the regimental dinner organised for the outgoing president, Major General Mohammadu Buhari (retd), on Tuesday night in Abuja.

The event is part of the activities lined up for the handover ceremony for President-elect, Bola Tinubu.

He, however, pledged the military’s loyalty to the president and constitution as Buhari bows out of office.

He said, “Our determination to uphold democratic growth is rock solid. I assure you that the Armed Forces of Nigeria and other security agencies will consolidate all the successes recorded so far, especially on the ongoing counter-insurgency and anti-banditry operations across the country. We shall continuously and tirelessly strive to secure all that constitute Nigeria’s wealth as our contribution to national development.

” On behalf of officers and personnel of the armed forces, the police, and other security agencies I most sincerely thank the president for gracing this occasion. Your coming has boosted our morale. Consequently, I hereby reaffirmed our loyalty to the president and the constitution of Nigeria as this administration rounds off.”

https://punchng.com/may-29-military-committed-to-nigerias-democracy-growth-cds/

From the 8:37:55 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmW7BA6UYes

4 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by ShaqFu: 5:29am On May 24, 2023
Hmmmm. Naptu2. I've been wanting to ask, why is it called 'officers mess'? I know there isn't just officers Mess, there is Sergeant Mess and Corporal Below Mess. I've been wondering why they call it that.

Also, is the occasion above the same as Tombola night? Do you know the details of that event?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by naptu2: 5:45am On May 24, 2023
Some time ago I was wondering if President Muhammadu Buhari would wear the three uniforms. He wore the uniform of a field marshal during the Nigerian Army trooping the colour parade. I knew that Air Force Day was in early May and I wondered if he would wear the air force uniform on that day, but he didn't attend the ceremony, instead he was represented by Osinbajo.

He wore the uniform of an admiral of the fleet at the Nigerian Navy's presidential fleet review and I thought that he had missed the opportunity to wear an air force uniform.

Now he has completed the trilogy by wearing the uniform of a marshal of the air force.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Nobody: 6:05am On May 24, 2023
cool Happy Retirement in Advance... You have really tried considering your age.... Don't expect thank you from everyone, but Thank you from all of us that knows the shoes isn't an easy one ...You did many remarkable things, that were taking donkey years to achieve.
But you still have 5days in Power , please enjoy the remaining 5days.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Racoon(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2023
What an era.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Parachoko: 6:56am On May 24, 2023
Do Buhari know over 100 people were killed in Plateau State?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Throwback: 6:56am On May 24, 2023
He came, he saw, but he was conquered by the problems.

Presidency is not for all who say they must become President, but those who have previously shown the capacity to manage diversity, economic and infrastructural challenges.

Tinubu has come, and there is renewed hope for Nigeria.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by DoTheNeedful: 7:17am On May 24, 2023
Throwback:

Presidency is not for all who say they must become President, but those who have previously shown the capacity to manage diversity, economic and infrastructural challenges.

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by DoTheNeedful: 7:18am On May 24, 2023
Throwback:

Lol @ the bolded grin

Nairalanders are freaking funny. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:03am On May 24, 2023
naptu2:
Some time ago I was wondering if President Muhammadu Buhari would wear the three uniforms. He wore the uniform of a field marshal during the Nigerian Army trooping the colour parade. I knew that Air Force Day was in early May and I wondered if he would wear the air force uniform on that day, but he didn't attend the ceremony, instead he was represented by Osinbajo.

He wore the uniform of an admiral of the fleet at the Nigerian Navy's presidential fleet review and I thought that he had missed the opportunity to wear an air force uniform.

Now he has completed the trilogy by wearing the uniform of a marshal of the air force.
The man is on cruise. 😂

We the 64th Online Division love it.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2023
Buhari, oko àwọn tí ó grin

49 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by gidgiddy: 8:17am On May 24, 2023
This IG of Police that looks like a woman

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Hotwest: 8:17am On May 24, 2023
He wants to handover GCFR GCON to that papa wey president no fit tomorrow grin

Omo nigeria no get swag...president no fit Tinubu at alllll

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by christejames(m): 8:17am On May 24, 2023
Have you all read this blockbuster book entitled 'THE MAN WHO DESERVES NO HONOUR'

It was written based on experience by angry Nigerians, a kind of autobiography for one of the World most inefficient leader.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2023
Throwback:
He came, he saw, but he was conquered by the problems

grin grin grin bolded

Where Saul (buhari) failed, A David (BAT) has come to succeed....

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Nobody: 8:18am On May 24, 2023
See IGP coat like canopy abeg! 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by DenreleDave(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2023
gidgiddy:
This IG of Police that looks like a woman

You don't have any reasonable thing to say.. How does it relate now angry angry

47 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by salbis(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2023
They are hell-bent to ensuring our lean resources is completely depleted before their departure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Realguyman1(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2023
Parachoko:
Do Buhari know over 100 people were killed in Plateau State?
The matter just tire me.

Buhari only just come catch cruise as president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Saidfx(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2023
Celebrating failure with tax payers money. The most incompetent president in West Africa

7 Likes

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by ojehmario1969(m): 8:20am On May 24, 2023
Hotwest:
He wants to handover GCFR GCON to that papa wey president no fit tomorrow grin

Omo nigeria no get swag...president no fit Tinubu at alllll
Go stop them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by safarilove(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2023
Beautiful pictures..my love for the military no be here!
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by saintkel(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2023
Sai baba

1 Like

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:22am On May 24, 2023
Dinner in honor of disaster, failure and calamity .. rubbish undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by beerfraud: 8:22am On May 24, 2023
Peter Obi is a cultist

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by id4sho(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2023
tongue
Re: Armed Forces Regimental Dinner In Honour Of President Buhari (Pictures, Videos) by Nahunger(m): 8:22am On May 24, 2023
Wawu
Hope dem chop belleful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kukah: There Could've Been Coup If A Non-Northern Practised Nepotism Like Buhari / What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.