Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:55 PM

Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) (56330 Views)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Man Untangling His Wife's Locks, Sings Daddy Showkey's Song For Her (Video) / Wired - Wife Locks Husband's Head In A Cage To Get Him To Quite Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by musco4me: 7:50am On May 25, 2023
Dreal1247:
This is definitely not Nigeria. Men who are sponsoring women as their wives into the UK are busy purchasing padlocks for them to be imprisoned or caged.
It seems ur not in Nigeria. This is comedy skit by odiegwu bubu and Aisha. Search for them on Facebook
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by jesmond3945: 7:51am On May 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Wife locks her husband outside his own home under the rain 😮

Take a listen to her reasons!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPtkIoZilR4
content creators
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by jesmond3945: 7:51am On May 25, 2023
turmacs:
Later now if him enter the house and beat the hell out of the woman, shebi they'll start to call the man a wicked woman beater? some women just don't have sense.. I'll always treat my man with love no matter how stupid he gets, because I know they can get stupid at times and I know how to handle men like that. Marry who you can deal with when he gets crazy.
skit
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by jesmond3945: 7:52am On May 25, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Domestic violence against men. Sadly the society dont talk about this.
skit. Content
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by jesmond3945: 7:52am On May 25, 2023
falcon01:
Doesn't mean he should beat her when he gets inside, he should deal with her in a More painful way😈
skit
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Osinachiadinma: 7:53am On May 25, 2023
This useless couple-they are at it again. All in the name of content creation. Smmh!
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by jesmond3945: 7:53am On May 25, 2023
LordIsaac:
The only reason I will have access to that house afterwards is to pick my shirts and trousers (if she allows me grin). Afterwards, I'll start looking for a house to rent as life must continue.
For I know that some people are just waiting for who will murder them because of these hard times, and I shall not be a victim!
Skit. The same man that took his wife's camry
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by jesmond3945: 7:53am On May 25, 2023
Dexy4yah:
I bet you 90% of men saw all the red flags in there wives before they got married to them....but they ignored it cuz of love.

Love is blind in relationship but in marriage love dey tear eye korokoro.

May God never allow me to marry a toxic woman

calm down. Youtubers
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by WithFact: 7:56am On May 25, 2023
grin this is a general meeting. It would be resolved in private grin
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:56am On May 25, 2023
If this is not a skit, then the man is very stupid.
In my own house o.
She don see the man like that.
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Ahmed0336(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2023
otuword:

if it is heaven will fall that day my wife can't even think of it she knows wat I can do.the man is too weak
Factos!!!

Most women knows the husband they are married to.
Even for dream, mine would not try it
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Rapture4real(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2023
If you sleep with a lady you want to marry before marrying her, you will form a soul tie with her and be under her control. Even if you see red flags, you will still go ahead marrying her instead of running away. You will definitely pay for it in the marriage. She will be frustrating you and yet play the victim cards.
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Diddycsbsb: 8:15am On May 25, 2023
Well staged
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by flyinnizam(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2023
turmacs:
Later now if him enter the house and beat the hell out of the woman, shebi they'll start to call the man a wicked woman beater? some women just don't have sense.. I'll always treat my man with love no matter how stupid he gets, because I know they can get stupid at times and I know how to handle men like that. Marry who you can deal with when he gets crazy.
sense
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by silento(m): 8:28am On May 25, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Domestic violence against men. Sadly the society dont talk about this.

Y'all saying its a skit, but this shit still happen to men anyways undecided

My girl friend don lock me out from my flat because we get issue
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Kingcalls: 8:28am On May 25, 2023
newdawn2017:
did u not here d Boise of d woman?? She is a ready & not to be messed with woman, such like me

U women arefreally senseless ... if they leave u with a man , he will beat shege and crase comot ur head.... how u women think u can Challenge a man baffles me... a 15yr old boy will even 4k u up, talkless of a grown man ... u are challenging someone that can easily snap ur neck in one attempt ...
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by PerfectStranger(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2023
silento:

My girl friend don lock me out from my flat because we get issue
She's toxic. Hope you ditched her?
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by MrUchenna1(m): 8:33am On May 25, 2023
when you do any how, you will definitely see any how
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by rapheal5(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2023
falcon01:
Doesn't mean he should beat her when he gets inside, he should deal with her in a More painful way😈
How?
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Enemyofpeace: 8:47am On May 25, 2023
turmacs:
sew as you just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Greatblackpimp(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2023
turmacs:

But the woman is the stupid one in this scenario. She wants him to kneel down in appreciation for her buying interior for their house.
At the end, a man must be blamed for his wife's actions or inactions. It's a man's job to discern the kind of woman he wants to marry.
As for this case, the man must be the begging type esp during courtship. The woman is the type who considers begging as "romantic" while her husband is outgrowing that begging phase.. she wants to force it back on him.
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by JasmineQ(f): 9:48am On May 25, 2023
This is pure acting
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Pittgh(f): 10:11am On May 25, 2023
The thing is that ,if the man have same reasoning with you ,there wont be any problemthen ,cause both are acting stupid now ,and no matter the stupidityof the wife ,the husbandshould love her regardless..
turmacs:
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by Berrityga: 10:17am On May 25, 2023
Temi2468:

Don't be deceived by the likes.
The real man is one who can control his temper in times of aggravation.

Those who react to every feminine provocation are the weaklings whose emotions have been conquered and thrown into a pocket!

Unlearn what society taught you jọ!
as a man if you don't react to being locked out of your own house the your weakling.
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by peacefulhome(f): 10:23am On May 25, 2023
turmacs:

Cool down, it just a skit.
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by MyExpression(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2023
newdawn2017:
did u not hear d voice of d woman?? She is a ready & not to be messed with woman, just like me

You see how you pipu pride in toxic ideologies.

And you wonder why men don't wanna get married to you.

It's not village people.
Empathise with people...open up, and respect the dignity of persons (men)

1 Like

Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by DJInfluence: 11:12am On May 25, 2023
Is this for real? I don't want to believe it. Unless she built the house with her own money and he's only a designated husband.
If I were the one, I won't even talk much, I'll breakdown the door and throw her out of my house. This is the height of disrespect.
Locked him outside,
ask him to kneel down and beg.
While filming the whole thing.
When some men commit murder people won't know what it who pushed them.
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by BigBen23(m): 11:18am On May 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Wife locks her husband outside his own home under the rain 😮

Take a listen to her reasons!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPtkIoZilR4

This no be mumu Odogwu and Aisha?

Ndiala
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by silento(m): 11:38am On May 25, 2023
PerfectStranger:

She's toxic. Hope you ditched her?

Ditched na under statement
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by PerfectStranger(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2023
silento:

Ditched na under statement
grin
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by newdawn2017(f): 1:18pm On May 25, 2023
Kingcalls:

U women arefreally senseless ... if they leave u with a man , he will beat shege and crase comot ur head.... how u women think u can Challenge a man baffles me... a 15yr old boy will even 4k u up, talkless of a grown man ... u are challenging someone that can easily snap ur neck in one attempt ...
such a fight won't be of physical muscular strength my darling, u never learn smh
Re: Wife Locks Her Husband Outside His Own Home Under The Rain (pics/video) by newdawn2017(f): 1:19pm On May 25, 2023
Postinor:
is it the woman or the man who paid house rent,how come is it the woman house equally, when no be she pay house rent,dey play
cos both re one flesh. So its her house equally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / My Brothers Wife Is Cheating, Do I Tell Him Or Mind My Business / I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.