Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo (36756 Views)

How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by bigdammyj: 3:29pm On May 24, 2023
Okay.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by jmoore(m): 3:29pm On May 24, 2023
Let there be compulsory DNA test for all kids.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by holluwai(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2023
Marriage isn’t fun

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by HaneefahRN(f): 3:30pm On May 24, 2023
One will hear some women's stories and you wonder who are raising these yeye, egomaniac and wicked husbands. God bless the good husbands and wives out there

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by chiedozie198100: 3:30pm On May 24, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Vashti Vash Offo:

https://twitter.com/Vash_Offo/status/1660702453648465927?t=iG_-zSFySZJMgg1RI7BOoA&s=08

so just because your friend had a bad experience, all married women should run out of their marriage.

13 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by lebron7(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:
Divorce is never the solution, marriage is not meant to be perfect
Lmao
You're wrong

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by olas24u(f): 3:31pm On May 24, 2023
This women attract such men

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by DrAda(f): 3:31pm On May 24, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Vash_Offo/status/1660702453648465927?t=iG_-zSFySZJMgg1RI7BOoA&s=08

I can totally relate. Preparing for part 1 with a young family and a difficult spouse is truly challenging.

My advice will be to first leave the marriage for now with her kids and work hard on getting her fellowship before thinking of ever getting back into that marriage.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by danhans(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2023
Men too go through a lot from women don't think it is only women,do you know how many men women have frustrated to death,it is vice versa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by ShaqFu: 3:33pm On May 24, 2023
nlfpmod:

she didn't know he's that controlling and suffer from gross low self esteem when she was dating him? 🤨

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by foleskay(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2023
grin
Divorce is not an African culture.

All these yeye feminists trying to change the narrative sef. You can't force ur warp ideology on we Africans. Carry ur divorce go Europe and US.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by HayB100(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2023
Nah as we have USELESS women, nah so we also have USELESS men. As in, some men are not even supposed to come close to marriage at all, like, I don't get, it has doing at all is worth doing well, marriage is mean to be enjoyed, not to be endured, if you know you aren't ready for marriage, don't make someone's son or daughter suffer, dey your dey, it's not by force. Ha!

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by SeriouslySense(m): 3:33pm On May 24, 2023
kai
Marriage should be fun, nor depression grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On May 24, 2023
jmoore:
Let there be compulsory DNA test for all kids.
No one stops you from paying for it, right? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by babzlim(m): 3:34pm On May 24, 2023
come to my area and see how married women are f...king around like dogs without shame.

you only know what you know wait till you hear story of others.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On May 24, 2023
HaneefahRN:
One will hear some women's stories and [b]you wonder who are raising these yeye, egomaniac and wicked husbands. [/b]God bless the good husbands and wives out there
Women! undecided
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Jokkarm2: 3:35pm On May 24, 2023
We just read the first and sweetest part of the message, we will wait for the second party to give of his part of the story before the honorable member of this nairaland , after that , we can now give our final judgement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Geovanni412(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2023
bukatyne:

Let's take the men's behaviors at face value:

What would make husband 1 an enemy of progress with the intent to ruin her career? He saw teachers who would be home every night, he did not marry; instead he went for a doctor.

What would make husband 2 a septic tank always giving his wife STDs like he is their chief distributor in Nigeria?

I would like to hear your justifications for their actions.

Are there unreasonable men?

Yes, they are

Are there unreasonable women?

Yes, they are

In this scenario, it is unfair to judge without hearing the man's version of events.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by sammirano: 3:36pm On May 24, 2023
This op is frustrated and bitter no one stops you from divorcing, if you wish divorse to for the 100th time it's your loss. Women who have learned to be actual women are happy with their husbands so you can continue divorsing and looking for your imaginary man. ok. The good thing about life is its about choice

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Adranidoo(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2023
Women - Their "heartlessness" in putting logic over emotion and themselves over every other thing on the planet is a necessary survival skill.

Just like a girl will leave a lover who's sacrificed a lot for her in ten years of relationship and go for an older guy who's wealthier...only for her to later cheat with a young blood along the line....that's the kinda cold calculations one should do to be better in life and win. Cos it's a cold cold world out here.

Women?
I learn a lot from those species.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by drsibz66(m): 3:37pm On May 24, 2023
iammo:

You talk as if the man isn't tolerating her bad behaviors too or she's perfect

From the story up there am sure the man has several reasons for his actions, and he is the only one in best position to throw more light

You very right. I will never believe any story based based on one person or genders account. You can already see the bias in the story as she she portrays the woman is perfect.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by kelspinall(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2023
this one no concern me
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Flangelo12: 3:38pm On May 24, 2023
Make dem divorce na.

grin
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by SeriouslySense(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2023
That should be Chicago
Adranidoo:
Women - Their "heartlessness" in putting logic over emotion and themselves over every other thing on the planet is a necessary survival skill.

Just like a girl will leave a lover who's sacrificed a lot for her in ten years of relationship and go for an older guy who's wealthier...only for her to later cheat with a young blood along the line....that's the kinda cold calculations one should do to be better in life and win. Cos it's a cold cold world out here.

Women?
I learn a lot from those species.

Pic below what modern women mean by freedom.
BTW this is a grocery shop cool
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by DeLaRue: 3:40pm On May 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

MONEY
SEX
LOVE
ATTENTION.

If a man can’t give me enough of these 4 things I listed above in my marriage, I’ll gladly divorce him.

Fair enough as your personal choice, but making all 4 a red line seems rigid.

The amount of pressure you'll pile on a man to give you 'enough money ', ' enough sex' etc is unlikely to make for a good marriage however responsible the man is.

The man will constantly have to adjust to your changing definition of what is 'enough'.

So, if a man is responsible, decent, loves you, gives you attention, supports your ambitions, but doesn't give you 'enough sex' as you say, you'll divorce him?

Where is your love for him then. Where is the support and understanding that any number of reasons outside of a man's control can affect his sexual performance or interest at any given time.

And why should 'enough money' be a red line in a supposedly loving relationship where the man is trying his best.

This money-driven template and expectation for marriage is an unhealthy Nigerian peculiarity.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by HaneefahRN(f): 3:40pm On May 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Women! undecided

It is the same women. When they say women are the enemies of women. We need to do better

8 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Chulluko(m): 3:41pm On May 24, 2023
And you what are you bringing to the table?
Jennyclay:
MONEY
SEX
LOVE
ATTENTION.

If a man can’t give me enough of these 4 things I listed above in my marriage, I’ll gladly divorce him.

BTW, the lady should be happy that the ERROR called marriage has ended. A better man who would appreciate and respect her career must surely locate her.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Dogalmighty17: 3:41pm On May 24, 2023
See as the vultures have descended on the thread.

7 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 24, 2023
JibbzMold:
Na hunger go kill dem na..

Make dem try am

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by 1Sharon(f): 3:42pm On May 24, 2023
Mindlog:

"Several reasons" for hindering the career growth of a medical doctor, who happens to be his wife? angry

I am wondering how the doctor wife, haven studied psychiatry and personality disorders in medical school, allowed the man in his psychosis to mess her up!

Isn't that what submission entails 🥴

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by cococandy(f): 3:43pm On May 24, 2023
Lol they are polygamous in nature and women must submit. That’s what the Bible says. Don’t bring that western nonsense of asking men to respect their wives. We are Africans and we hate woke.

Umm what else is missing? I believe I covered the talking points

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? / 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) / He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.