Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo (36759 Views)

How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Hilarious Story Of Nigerian Man Divorcing Wife In US Because She's A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Emaprince: 4:53am On May 25, 2023
BloomingDale:

Your private opinion does not trump real data statistics.
I'll rather believe the reality on ground which I witnes with my physical eyes, than some imaginary statistics pulled out from some ones ass.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Gr8amechi: 6:24am On May 25, 2023
Mindlog:

"Several reasons" for hindering the career growth of a medical doctor, who happens to be his wife? angry

I am wondering how the doctor wife, haven studied psychiatry and personality disorders in medical school, allowed the man in his psychosis to mess her up!
Your last statement is the perfect response.

How do men and women not see the danger signs?

From the story though the husband seem to have a trust problem and who knows what might have played out earlier between them.

This is why I always advocate, when building a relationship ensure its built on trust, as a lady if you get to cheat on your guy before marriage it be in your best interest not to proceed with the marriage as he may find it hard trusting you around make friends or colleagues.
Same goes for men.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Postinor: 6:26am On May 25, 2023
cococandy:

Right. Because I said it’s unafrican to respect women.

I guess I should be flattered to me chosen?
yes, you should be flattered that a man is willing to marry u, and take care of your expenses till the day u die
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by cococandy(f): 6:32am On May 25, 2023
Postinor:
yes, you should be flattered that a man is willing to marry u, and take care of your expenses till the day u die
okay

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Postinor: 6:45am On May 25, 2023
cococandy:
okay
yeah
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Teymanhenry(f): 6:50am On May 25, 2023
nlfpmod:
As shared by Vashti Vash Offo:

https://twitter.com/Vash_Offo/status/1660702453648465927?t=iG_-zSFySZJMgg1RI7BOoA&s=08

Most ladies take shit because they depend so much on thier men. A man spends about 4m just to marry you, builds a house, buy you clothes, feeds you and all while all you do is receive. These are some factors that make men tend to control women.. When a woman builds a home together with her man and tend not to depend on him for her needs, it's commands respect. That's what the whites do. It's a different story in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Teymanhenry(f): 6:57am On May 25, 2023
Persephone1:
Marriage to a Nigerian man is SUFFERING angry especially to the typical, uncultured, unexposed, unrefined, self centered, egoistic, chauvinistic, loud Nigerian man. Some are overgrown babies you wonder who raised them. Phew!

I jump and pass! Bite me angry

Go and marry a South African man. You'll realize you need to provide 50/50 for the family. I'm praying for gender equality and equal responsibility
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by sweetman2022: 7:07am On May 25, 2023
ibkayee:

All I will say is I wish Annie the best because….
Some of you ladies are funny including you. Annie knows what she was getting herself into the day she agreed to marry 2face. I believe she goes with you guys adage that I will rather cry inside G-Wagon, so what's the fuss all about? There are some men you start life with and you know that one woman can never be enough for them e.g Wizkid, Davido etc. If you expect any of this guys I mentioned to change then you are living in denial. So you either pack your bags and run or you suck it up and enjoy the benefits that comes with it. Pls stop playing the victim card when you know what you are getting into right from onset.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by drlateef: 7:10am On May 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
MONEY
SEX
LOVE
ATTENTION.

If a man can’t give me enough of these 4 things I listed above in my marriage, I’ll gladly divorce him.

BTW, the lady should be happy that the ERROR called marriage has ended. A better man who would appreciate and respect her career must surely locate her.

And you give nothing in return? Nonsense!!!
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by BloomingDale(f): 7:11am On May 25, 2023
Emaprince:
I'll rather believe the reality on ground which I witnes with my physical eyes, than some imaginary statistics pulled out from some ones ass.

Reality on ground within your circle? Lol. Hope you are never getting married. With this mindset you can’t have a happy marriage and are liable to die young, so keep off and don’t make another human being miserable in the guise of marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by djseanjohn77: 7:13am On May 25, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/Vash_Offo/status/1660702453648465927?t=iG_-zSFySZJMgg1RI7BOoA&s=08

Before you advocate for divorce, I hope when the reality starts to dawn on you at 45, you will not go and snatch another woman's husband. You shud ask from those that divorced their husbands 10 to 15 years ago, when they were still young and how they are regretting it today. As long as the man isn't battering you, better stay, once you get out there, you will realise there is nothing outside, and once your beauty starts to fade, and age keeps climbing, you will realise the essence of having a partner beside you at your old age. That's why some of them become so bitter in life, from battered depression. Well, you will not understand now, no matter how it is explained, until it is experienced. Try make your spouse your best friend, make compromises, that's what grows friendship, talkless of relationship.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Reference(m): 8:21am On May 25, 2023
Well that is the critical function of courtship. Where amongst other things the future is discussed and aspirations are decided and agreed.
But I guess the African marriage institution is lining up with that of the west in which they meet and fall in love in the morning, marry at noon and divorce in rush hour traffic.

Marriage is a serious relationship as many unfortunately discover after mishandling it. But if the end of the institution will cause more ladies to pursue their careers, so be it. Life for anyone, male or female does not opportune everyone to attain every single aspiration dreamed about.

That is a fact.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by OluwaEbuka1: 8:29am On May 25, 2023
nlfpmod:

Ladies are very funnny - "she is a life of a party and when they got married he stopped her from seeing her friends". So a married woman should be partying upandan abi? She should be clubbing?

Obviously her friends have influence on her and if she continue hanging out with them, they will drag her back to her old life - the more reason they must be cut off.

On the issue of her taking up afternoon shift jobs, what is wrong with that? You did not sound like the man need the salary she will make from working night shifts. If a man decides that he has the capacity to provide for his family and don't want his wife to work at night, what exactly is wrong with that?

You people should go and sit down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Reference(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2023
Newnas:

1. It's her responsibility to explain before getting married. If a part of my career requires something that I know could cause friction in my marriage then I make sure I explain it before marriage.

2. Is night duty a must? You're talking as if it's impossible to be a doctor or nurse without doing night duties.

This is exactly what I am saying.
Marriage is a relationship that requires full disclosure between bother parties on EVERYTHING.
Just like any other relationship, business, work, etc.
Just like a contract. The small print matters.
Whatever is not settled before consummating the relationship can end it.
Because all relationships is an intercourse of preferences.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Reference(m): 8:34am On May 25, 2023
OluwaEbuka1:

Ladies are very funnny - "she is a life of a party and when they got married he stopped her from seeing her friends". So a married woman should be partying upandan abi? She should be clubbing?

Obviously her friends have influence on her and if she continue hanging out with them, they will drag her back to her old life - the more reason they must be cut off.

On the issue of her taking up afternoon shift jobs, what is wrong with that? You did not sound like the man need the salary she will make from working night shifts. If a man decides that he has the capacity to provide for his family and don't want his wife to work at night, what exactly is wrong with that?

You people should go and sit down.

Including this.
Everything is on the table.
If you both agree, fine.
Just don't sign the dotted line before.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Nobody: 8:39am On May 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
the man is just a foolish confused man who has no reasons for his action.

The man is also a randy man reason his wife keeps getting STDs.

Honestly, I just hate Nigerian men!! They’re so disgusting and irritating undecided

I apologize for the wrong my fellow men have caused women in this world. I'm so ashamed I identify as a man. We'll fix this y'all. Prison terms for any Man reported by a woman no matter the offense. Act right. Women are going through a lot in marriage with us. They pity us. The least you can do is appreciate them
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Chemlite: 9:14am On May 25, 2023
bukatyne:

And he decided to marry her instead of walking forward and marrying the woman that suits him?
Isn't that madness?
[color=#006600][quote author=bukatyne post=123343556]

Well, that should serve as lesson to others.

And the decision to divorce one's spouse is left for the couple, not for someone outside.

Moreover, it is still one side of the whole story sha... any judgment given at this point is partial!
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Chemlite: 9:25am On May 25, 2023
Teymanhenry:

Most ladies take shit because they depend so much on thier men. A man spends about 4m just to marry you, builds a house, buy you clothes, feeds you and all while all you do is receive. These are some factors that make men tend to control women.. When a woman builds a home together with her man and tend not to depend on him for her needs, it's commands respect. That's what the whites do. It's a different story in Nigeria
[color=#006600][quote author=Teymanhenry post=123350747]

I doubt if U belong to this gender U claim. You are disguising as one!

The way U reason is different!
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by BloomingDale(f): 9:46am On May 25, 2023
djseanjohn77:

Before you advocate for divorce, I hope when the reality starts to dawn on you at 45, you will not go and snatch another woman's husband. You shud ask from those that divorced their husbands 10 to 15 years ago, when they were still young and how they are regretting it today. As long as the man isn't battering you, better stay, once you get out there, you will realise there is nothing outside, and once your beauty starts to fade, and age keeps climbing, you will realise the essence of having a partner beside you at your old age. That's why some of them become so bitter in life, from battered depression. Well, you will not understand now, no matter how it is explained, until it is experienced. Try make your spouse your best friend, make compromises, that's what grows friendship, talkless of relationship.

Other relationships like family, very close friends etc can fulfil all the above. You want a man that sleeps around to give her STDS.

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Bouncin(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2023
I bet those women suffering abuse in marriages are mostly people that married because of money. They will see good people but because they were struggling at the time, they will run and leave them to an already made man, expecting haven. Well, some do see the haven but majority see shege instead.

Sorry oo sorry oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Hassanmaye(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
MONEY
SEX
LOVE
ATTENTION.

If a man can’t give me enough of these 4 things I listed above in my marriage, I’ll gladly divorce him.

BTW, the lady should be happy that the ERROR called marriage has ended. A better man who would appreciate and respect her career must surely locate her.
What would you give in return?
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Hassanmaye(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2023
Jennyclay:
the man is just a foolish confused man who has no reasons for his action.

The man is also a randy man reason his wife keeps getting STDs.

Honestly, I just hate Nigerian men!! They’re so disgusting and irritating undecided
Shut up
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Dshocker(m): 10:32am On May 25, 2023
pocohantas:
Women and men are going through shege in Nigerian marriages, but the difference is, men are brazen about the shege they dish out. Women are hardly ever that brazen because they know the odds are not in their favour. I can't say the same for the sons of Nebuchadnezzar.

When a man sees shege, he is encouraged to get a divorce or side-chick for balance and he would most likely do that. With or without shege.

When a woman sees shege, she is encouraged to wear red pant and pray. This has never been a proven way to let out steam, so they become toxic and depressed with receding hairlines. Waiting for their kids to grow, then they go there to disturb the future daughter inlaw and the son who has failed to ask his mother why she is running from her own husband, would indulge her. Or maybe he knows why she is running. After all he saw it happen.

I am not moved by all the divorce topics in the UK or wherever. The problem is not the UK. The problem is the foundation of Nigerian marriages. We are a dangerous people. Home and abroad we are the same. Any country we enter en masse must start looking for how to close her borders. That is how dangerous we are. But we would hardly ever reflect and change. Instead we blame feminism, blame NATO, blame a Youtuber and blame Tinubu. Very anyhow people...

So in other word, you mean men are the problem in marriage?
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Emaprince: 11:48am On May 25, 2023
BloomingDale:

Reality on ground within your circle? Lol. Hope you are never getting married. With this mindset you can’t have a happy marriage and are liable to die young, so keep off and don’t make another human being miserable in the guise of marriage.
Even without getting married, I know how hard I work to provide for the females around me. Both family and friends.

You guys are like children. Men are there to work their socks off to provide and protect you guys... yet you will open your dirty mouth to talk nonsense online..meanwhile offline. You can't survive without the men around you.

Na you go die young. Not me!!
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by kwasoly(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2023
nlfpmod:

When I see write up like this I know the spirit of Jezebel is at work.
The woman was meant to be a reflection of her husband, just as the moon reflect the glory of the sun at night.
Whenever both men and women understand the divine order you will see all this rubbish will stop.
The man is the root while the woman is thefruit bearing tree that need the root to survive.
Beloved brothers and sisters kindly study Jesus and His church if you want your marriage to work in this end time.
Selah....
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by jetson06: 12:17pm On May 25, 2023
Na women dey push men to do all the rubbish that is out there.
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by calmandwild101(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2023
iammo:
Divorce is never the solution, marriage is not meant to be perfect
Yes.marriage isn’t meant to be perfect .but is meant to deny one from happiness ?
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by BloomingDale(f): 12:59pm On May 25, 2023
Emaprince:
Even without getting married, I know how hard I work to provide for the females around me. Both family and friends.

You guys are like children. Men are there to work their socks off to provide and protect you guys... yet you will open your dirty mouth to talk nonsense online..meanwhile offline. You can't survive without the men around you.

This is one of my investments. If I bring out the others nko, you no go run mad so. You guys are so quick to write us off. Meanwhile we are silent achievers.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On May 25, 2023
Dshocker:

So in other word, you mean men are the problem in marriage?
I can see you are a troublemaker. grin
Emaprince:

But this one is your family problem na. I have been working since I was 22 (Post NYSC). If my brother says he has been working to provide for the females in the family, thunder fit strike am.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by Emaprince: 1:17pm On May 25, 2023
pocohantas:
I can see you are a troublemaker. grin

But this one is your family problem na. I have been working since I was 22 (Post NYSC). If my brother says he has been working to provide for the females in the family, thunder fit strike am.
BloomingDale:

This is one of my investments. If I bring out the others nko, you no go run mad so. You guys are so quick to write us off. Meanwhile we are silent achievers.
So I should pull out my worth and post
Re: Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo by BloomingDale(f): 1:19pm On May 25, 2023
Emaprince:
So I should pull out my worth and post

You accused me of being a leech. I brought out a little bit of my investment to show that I’m not one. Did I ask you to bring out yours? No. Now that you have seen it I’m going to delete it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? / 28 Year Old Mother Dumps New Born Baby In A Nylon Bag On The Street (photo) / He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.