Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam (7321 Views)

Two Things That Bring Goodness And Prevent Evils / See Some Of The Things That Invalidate Fasting / Summary Of Things That Can Throw A Muslim Out Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by SHINJACRUSADER: 12:16pm On May 26, 2023
Hussein035:

If Nigeria like let Christian Christian and Senate president be christian, Muslims are difficult to oppress even USA know that.

As for Nigeria, s you people should stop your propaganda. Tinubu has been controlling Lagos for years with multiple christians as MD of different agencies and nothing like complain from the Lagos Muslim community.

Keep your obidiotss propaganda approach to SE

Why r u crying
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Squirrel1(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

We all know the religion and prophet who rape little girls and who kidnap girls ..
u never answer me. Mumu! Now go n sleep with mother as your likes always do. Clown!
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by SHINJACRUSADER: 12:23pm On May 26, 2023
Squirrel1:
u never answer me. Mumu! Now go n sleep with mother as your likes always do. Clown!

See pain grin grin...we know the religion wey prophet marry 6 years old as wife...

We know religion wey their islamic fighters dey kidnap young girls to rape them..

Shame suppose catch uu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by maivd: 12:24pm On May 26, 2023
Haines:

For you is your made up religion and for us is our religion
You guys are moon worshippers.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by tonytony208(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2023
Rashduct4luv:

Originally posted @ https://www.nairaland.com/4752792/summary-things-throw-muslim-out

The same Quran approves the Gospel, in which Jesus said he is the way to the Father.

Is the Quan a book of confusion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by AntiChristian: 12:26pm On May 26, 2023
This is a lie!

We have seen your pastors lie in the last election saying God gave them a Prophecy that Obi would win! All became lies!
In the Bible, Paul (who talks like your father) says in 2 Cor 6:13-15:
As a fair exchange, I ask you as my children: Open wide your hearts also. Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

So abeg stop telling lies!

SHINJACRUSADER:
All your preaches are about hate.

Hardly will you see any Christian preach hate against other religions...

No wonder Ur religion breeds terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by AntiChristian: 12:28pm On May 26, 2023
Another lie!

The Qur'an mentioned Injeel which was revealed to Jesus and not the Bible written by Matthew, Mark, Luke, John,....Paul.

tonytony208:

The same Quran approves the Gospel, in which Jesus said he is the way to the Father.

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Nahunger(m): 12:28pm On May 26, 2023
Haines:

If you believe in one God then you must also believe in Muhammad as a messenger of God

How ??
Explain!!
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by AntiChristian: 12:30pm On May 26, 2023
maivd:

Allah says:
And He (Allah) it is Who has created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, each in an orbit floating. Qur'an 21:33

It is He Who made the sun a shining thing and the moon as a light and measured out its (their) stages, that you might know the number of years and the reckoning. Allah did not create this but in truth. He explains the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail for people who have knowledge. Qur'an 10:5

And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Prostrate not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by AntiChristian: 12:35pm On May 26, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

I hope my Yoruba Christians are seeing this .

A Muslim will always be a Muslim...

They are all the same...

Just imagine what will have happened,if it was a christian-christian ticket that won this election..

Truly Christianity is a religion of peace

Peace indeed!
AntiChristian:
This is a lie!

We have seen your pastors lie in the last election saying God gave them a Prophecy that Obi would win! All became lies!
In the Bible, Paul (who talks like your father) says in 2 Cor 6:13-15:
As a fair exchange, I ask you as my children: Open wide your hearts also. Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? 15What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

So abeg stop telling lies!

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2023
No, the Qur'an never mentioned Bible not Gospels!

tonytony208:

3 Likes

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by lapazi(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2023
Rashduct4luv:

Originally posted @ https://www.nairaland.com/4752792/summary-things-throw-muslim-out

If you truely know the meaning of Kafr, you will not address point 3 as Kafr, what is your islamic justification of this from Qurán or sunnah?
secondly no.4 is highly debatable.

Do your research and come back to update this, dont mislead pple!

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Hassanmaye(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by ANTISLAM: 1:07pm On May 26, 2023
AntiChristian:
Another lie!

The Qur'an mentioned Injeel which was revealed to Jesus and not the Bible written by Matthew, Mark, Luke, John,....Paul.

If I ask you questions on the same injeel, it is either you jakpa or you go deaf, dumb and blind

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by maivd: 1:15pm On May 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

Allah says:
And He (Allah) it is Who has created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, each in an orbit floating. Qur'an 21:33

It is He Who made the sun a shining thing and the moon as a light and measured out its (their) stages, that you might know the number of years and the reckoning. Allah did not create this but in truth. He explains the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) in detail for people who have knowledge. Qur'an 10:5

And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Prostrate not to the sun nor to the moon, but prostrate to Allah Who created them, if you (really) worship Him.
And yes that is why the is a moon symbol on every mosque and you also have to sight the moon to start and end your fasting.

Every family in Mecca had their own idol inside Kaaba but the head was allahh. This allahh was Muhammad' family's god. It was this god (allah) Muhammad went to worship at Hira when islamic Gabriel appeared to him.

Mohammed's Pagan father was called Abdullah, which means slave of Allah long before Mohammed started Islam.

Tell me, was Muhammad a muslim when he was worshiping allahh before the appearance of islamic Gabriel? Which allahh was he worshiping as a pagan?

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Donkmore: 1:42pm On May 26, 2023
ANTISLAM:
inventing a lie in allah when allah himself is al-makr
read 2 Thessalonians 7-12 emphasis on verse 11.

"7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

God can make more lost deceive you further astray if you refuse to believe the truth. Your book says that, Quran says that. So what the mind block you are having?
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Microwhy: 2:37pm On May 26, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

Not hate but reality of it. If Christianity should be preach in its pure form, Atheism will be the fastest growing in the world.
You cant put people together in the name of religion and lie to them, decieve them and say every goes and OK while you know morally and culturally that its not OK.
Please, who is promoting LGBTQ? Don't worry, its the Church.
Everything that is culturally and morally not right, the church is promoting it because they want to retain the number. Europe is returning back to paganism because the Christianity they know is no different from immorality and everything naturally disgusting.
Church of Satan, Ordaining a gay Bishop, Homosexuality in the Vatican, very indecent dressing to place of worship say God lives in your heart not in your look, what a stupidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by AntiChristian: 2:37pm On May 26, 2023
maivd:

And yes that is why the is a moon symbol on every mosque and you also have to sight the moon to start and end your fasting.

Moon symbol is not established in any text of Islam. It is not related as something to worship in any Islamic text. No Muslim believe they worship the moon. We worship only Allah the creator of the moon and all things!
Allah says:

Every family in Mecca had their own idol inside Kaaba but the head was allahh. This allahh was Muhammad' family's god. It was this god (allah) Muhammad went to worship at Hira when islamic Gabriel appeared to him.
This is the lie you have been fed! Bring out any text that Allah was mentioned specifically as an idol!

Mohammed's Pagan father was called Abdullah, which means slave of Allah long before Mohammed started Islam.
Yes, Allah is well known by the Idol worshippers in Arabia. That's why they fought Muhammad when he said they should worship only Allah and desist from joining partners with Him. Allah was never an idol. He is above the heavens!

And the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do you not trust me, when I am the trustee of the One Who is above the heaven and the news of heaven comes to me morning and evening?” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (4351) and Muslim (1064). And he also said: “Show mercy to those who are on earth so that the One Who is in heaven will show mercy to you.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (no. 1924)

Tell me, was Muhammad a muslim when he was worshiping allahh before the appearance of islamic Gabriel? Which allahh was he worshiping as a pagan?

This is a foolish question!
It's just like asking "was Moses a Jew before his mission started"? or Was Jesus a Christians in his entire life on earth?

Muhammad never worshiped idols from his birth till he died!
Salallahu 'alayhi wasalam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by AntiChristian: 2:41pm On May 26, 2023
ANTISLAM:

If I ask you questions on the same injeel, it is either you jakpa or you go deaf, dumb and blind

Open your thread and don't derail other's!

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Microwhy: 3:07pm On May 26, 2023
ANTISLAM:

Where your own research stop thats where some start..
Stop being childish. All this trash is childishness "ANTISLAM" in few years to come, you won't be able to put up such Monica. Those that engage you are actually wasting their time.
Paul is a cripple that went to bible school with the hope of becoming a Christian minister or pastor. After every every, Paul got a job through a friend and we happen to be in the same room.
On two occasions, while asleep, Paul will be watching adult movies, rush downstairs, get okada and straight to polo club to carry Ashawo. On same bed while I'm still asleep, Paul will be knacking ashi. I pretended the first time because its disrespectful and embarrassing but I maintained my cool. The second time it happened, I woke up to the sound of Paul ejaculating on olosho. That day we had a serious quarrel and he never tried it again.
If Paul is talking about Christianity and Bible, I swear a baby like you will keep quiet.
You will outgrow it because there are too many pressing issues will need to overcome in life as a father and husband and not hating on a religion that has been there 100s of years ago.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Haines: 3:34pm On May 26, 2023
maivd:

where is it written?
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by SHINJACRUSADER: 4:26pm On May 26, 2023
Microwhy:

Not hate but reality of it. If Christianity should be preach in its pure form, Atheism will be the fastest growing in the world.
You cant put people together in the name of religion and lie to them, decieve them and say every goes and OK while you know morally and culturally that its not OK.
Please, who is promoting LGBTQ? Don't worry, its the Church.
Everything that is culturally and morally not right, the church is promoting it because they want to retain the number. Europe is returning back to paganism because the Christianity they know is no different from immorality and everything naturally disgusting.
Church of Satan, Ordaining a gay Bishop, Homosexuality in the Vatican, very indecent dressing to place of worship say God lives in your heart not in your look, what a stupidity.

Trash from a head slamming terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Obansy112(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

I hope my Yoruba Christians are seeing this .

A Muslim will always be a Muslim...

They are all the same...

Just imagine what will have happened,if it was a christian-christian ticket that won this election..

Truly Christianity is a religion of peace
Stop imaging the impossibility, christians are minorities.
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Babalola0920: 5:21pm On May 26, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

Funny how the world later see that CHRISTIANS COUNTRY is the real terrorists don't you see that UK & US apologise for Afghanistan Iran invasion CHRISTIANS and lies are 5&6 just like the Nigeria pastors
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by SHINJACRUSADER: 5:38pm On May 26, 2023
Babalola0920:

Funny how the world later see that CHRISTIANS COUNTRY is the real terrorists don't you see that UK & US apologise for Afghanistan Iran invasion CHRISTIANS and lies are 5&6 just like the Nigeria pastors

Guess bokoharams are Christians ...

Rubbish lies u head slammers tell ur self..

Only one religion among thousand religions are responsible for terrorism in the world ...

You can't separate Islam from terrorism

3 Likes

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by babakb: 5:55pm On May 26, 2023
Rashduct4luv:

Very True and Instructive.

I think what should always follow Issues of Takfir is to remind us that Allah is always ready to forgive those who are guilty of all these Kufr if they sincerely repent to Allah before their death.
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by ANTISLAM: 5:57pm On May 26, 2023
Babalola0920:

Which one is Christians country, in your life have you even seen a country using Biblical laws to govern as you're using Sharia laws in your Islamic countries?

3 Likes

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by ANTISLAM: 6:02pm On May 26, 2023
Microwhy:

Where your own research stop thats where some start..
Stop being childish. All this trash is childishness "ANTISLAM" in few years to come, you won't be able to put up such Monica. Those that engage you are actually wasting their time.
Paul is a cripple that went to bible school with the hope of becoming a Christian minister or pastor. After every every, Paul got a job through a friend and we happen to be in the same room.
On two occasions, while asleep, Paul will be watching adult movies, rush downstairs, get okada and straight to polo club to carry Ashawo. On same bed while I'm still asleep, Paul will be knacking ashi. I pretended the first time because its disrespectful and embarrassing but I maintained my cool. The second time it happened, I woke up to the sound of Paul ejaculating on olosho. That day we had a serious quarrel and he never tried it again.
If Paul is talking about Christianity and Bible, I swear a baby like you will keep quiet.
You will outgrow it because there are too many pressing issues will need to overcome in life as a father and husband and not hating on a religion that has been there 100s of years ago.

Na injeel we dey talk about not your olosho friend, if you can't stay on the track why not go sleep rather than derailing.. Abi you too need camel urine to be fine?

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by ANTISLAM: 6:07pm On May 26, 2023
AntiChristian:

Open your thread and don't derail other's!

No be you mentioned injeel in your previous post? How am I derailing ooo grin

AntiChristian:
Another lie!

Aimoye threads on Injeel and Torah, if you don't jakpa, you will go deaf, dumb and blind
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by ANTISLAM: 6:28pm On May 26, 2023
Donkmore:
read 2 Thessalonians 7-12 emphasis on verse 11.

"7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

God can make more lost deceive you further astray if you refuse to believe the truth. Your book says that, Quran says that. So what the mind block you are having?

Next time you'll ask what you don't know about the word of God, don't just rely on what the league of alfas and imams are brainwashing you with

2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 is about the MAN OF LAWLESSNESS and not about Al-makr in which allah is known for according to your Quran

Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Babalola0920: 6:47pm On May 26, 2023
ANTISLAM:

Which one is Christians country, in your life have you even seen a country using Biblical laws to govern as you're using Sharia laws in your Islamic countries?

Which religion do you think the westerns follow.
Re: Summary Of Things That Nullifies One's Islam by Babalola0920: 6:50pm On May 26, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

See pain grin grin...we know the religion wey prophet marry 6 years old as wife...

We know religion wey their islamic fighters dey kidnap young girls to rape them..

Shame suppose catch uu

Lol misinformation pays people who lies like Nigeria pastors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims 2 / Do Muslims Really Hate Everything Piggy ? / The World Of Jinn -II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.