Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,697 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 (3336 Views)

Sit-at-home Preparation: Abakaliki In Pic. / Aregbesola’s N223M Fire Station Project Built By Politicians Rot Away In Osun / Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Okwyjesus(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2023
Ebubu2:
it was the OP who named it Ebonyi international railway station. You can see the signature sign-post at the rail station which simply reads “Ebonyi railway station”. It is a state-funded project and connects Abakaliki the state capital, with the various important infrastructures within the state.

A track goes from Abakaliki to the Muhammadu Buhari International airport in Onueke, another track goes from Abakaliki to the Medical College in Uburu, another track goes from Abakaliki to Afikpo.

It is a monorail which means the train will use the same track in returning. But trust it to be super fast train buses and coaches. wink

Umahi sabi answer Yes Sir to collect development for his people. He just finished with Buhari and about to resume that with T-boy.

Opposition my foot. Collect development and leave politics for politicians
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Ebubu2: 6:29pm On May 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

lgb0s will never agree that they do those things to the people of Ebonyi.
they will start by telling you the reason they insulted Ebonyi people is to make them up and coming for them to work hard to change their state.

As if that’s the best way to encourage someone to progress. Otherwise, why didn’t they advance the fortunes of Ebonyi state when it was still under Anambra state and Enugu state?

If Ebonyi were still under them, there would be no built road, university, airport, flyovers, job employments, international market, stadiums, town planning till date.

All of which were built by Ebonyi state government
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Ebubu2: 6:31pm On May 24, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Umahi sabi answer Yes Sir to collect development for his people. He just finished with Buhari and about to resume that with T-boy.

Opposition my foot. Collect development and leave politics for politicians

Even me if to answer yes sir is what will advance the destiny of my state I would do that to even someone Younger than me and less educated than me.

Umahi would do anything to advance the destiny of Ebonyi state, even if it means to be hated by other SE indigenes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by TreasureJunky: 6:32pm On May 24, 2023
Can you list two out of the 'so many federal projects' in the east? You people will just open mouth and talk rubbish. This is stated funded project, and you're already attributing it to federal government
Bighead9:
Buhari too try for IGBO People. So many Federal projects in the EAST.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Okwyjesus(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2023
Ebubu2:

Even me if to answer yes sir is what will advance the destiny of my state I would do that to even someone Younger than me and less educated than me.

Umahi would do anything to advance the destiny of Ebonyi state, even if it means to be hated by other SE indigenes.

Interestingly Ebonyi is leaving Abia behind. Abeg Otti should decamp to APC if Obi fail on supreme court. grin grin

Who opposition help?

2 Likes

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by JagabanBorgu: 6:37pm On May 24, 2023
Ebubu2:
they will start by telling you the reason they insulted Ebonyi people is to make them up and coming for them to work hard to change their state.

As if that’s the best way to encourage someone to progress. Otherwise, why didn’t they advance the fortunes of Ebonyi state when it was still under Anambra state and Enugu state?

If Ebonyi were still under them, there would be no built road, university, airport, flyovers, job employments, international market, stadiums, town planning till date.

All of which were built by Ebonyi state government
I started associating with lgb0s since I was a kid.
I know lgb0s very well, I know how they ridicule people from Ebonyi and dégràdé their personality.
Few days ago, an Obi supporter was argûîñg with me here bitterIy that they ñèvèr did these things to the people of Ebonyi.
I know the joy and pride Ebonyi people take in their state since these developments started coming up.
At this rate, if the next governor continue, Ebonyi will represent the most advanced part of SE.
It's good that Ebonyi Ieadèrs are picking up and making things right, stuffs like this will stop people from doing those stuffs.
If Africàñ leaders tow this path, racism will dîè a natural dèàth.

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by sunboy(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2023
Ebubu2:
it was the OP who named it Ebonyi international railway station. You can see the signature sign-post at the rail station which simply reads “Ebonyi railway station”. It is a state-funded project and connects Abakaliki the state capital, with the various important infrastructures within the state.

A track goes from Abakaliki to the Muhammadu Buhari International airport in Onueke, another track goes from Abakaliki to the Medical College in Uburu, another track goes from Abakaliki to Afikpo.

It is a monorail which means the train will use the same track in returning. But trust it to be super fast train buses and coaches. wink

That’s beautiful! Hopefully the competition spreads across the country.

And this is Ebony, not the richest state in the East and they are getting job done without screaming FG this FG that!
Kuddos!!!
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Bighead9: 6:43pm On May 24, 2023
TreasureJunky:
Can you list two out of the 'so many federal projects' in the east? You people will just open mouth and talk rubbish. This is stated funded project, and you're already attributing it to federal government

*Buhari build Anambra International Airport.
*Enugu Abia Road
*2nd Niger Bridge
*Ebonyi International Airport
ETC

The list is endless

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2023
Ebubu2:
gringrin grin grin

People will be so pained that Ebonyi will have intra-city monorail that connects important destinations in the state whereas their various states don’t have grin

A state created out because of subjugation, insults and denigration.

Proudly Ebonyi and Abakaliki man cheesy

I love Dave Umahi wholeheartedlycheesy
One ebubuagu is here cheesy
Pls tell your Government to do something about your people at Holy ghost area of Enugu state, they are becoming nuisance to the public. Thank you
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Mrfeel: 6:47pm On May 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U see why I keep advising benue people àgàinst the friendliness of lgb0s just to get their votes for Obi?
U people will ÑÈVÈR hesitate to abûse them with thèîr misfortunes whereas it is same u people that gives their bad Ieadèrs Iike Ortom standing ovations for being a good Ieadèr.
U see now?
You made no single sense in your comment
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Mrfeel: 6:50pm On May 24, 2023
Bighead9:

*Enugu Abia Road
*2nd Niger Bridge
ETC

The list is endless
I told you, Igbos are the backbone of Nigeria, without Igbos Nigeria will collapse , federal government should be paying Igbos for being Nigerians grin federal government should do more

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by JagabanBorgu: 6:50pm On May 24, 2023
Mrfeel:

You made no single sense in your comment
U just came back to ïñsuIt Benue with same Ortom u lgb0s have been praising for years.
U see ur Iifè?
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Bighead9: 6:54pm On May 24, 2023
Mrfeel:

I told you, Igbos are the backbone of Nigeria, without Igbos Nigeria will collapse , federal government should be paying Igbos for being Nigerians grin federal government should do more

They are the back bone as regards crimes, Hawking Gala, Rat poison, fake Chargers and fake drinks. grin grin grin grin

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Mrfeel: 6:55pm On May 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U just came back to ïñsuIt Benue with same Ortom u lgb0s have been praising for years.
U see ur Iifè?

Is Ortom not a benue man again? I see on the other comment you are talking about igbo's hating ebonyi are ebonyi not Igbos ? What is your problem with igbo matter?
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Mrfeel: 6:57pm On May 24, 2023
Bighead9:

They are the back bone as regards crimes, Hawking Gala, Rat poison, fake Chargers and fake drinks. grin grin grin grin
Of course yes , that's why Nigeria can not survive without Igbos , the federal government needs to be paying Igbos for being Nigerians
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by ArlinTv: 6:58pm On May 24, 2023
sunboy:
Very good development, I’m loving this competition.

Abeg who named it international railway? Is it connecting to another country ? Just asking for a friend o

Sorry 😎😎😎 typographical error

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Couldntfigurean: 7:00pm On May 24, 2023
Praxis758:

That’s why it is advisable to stay away from Okija and IPOB
and Soka forest
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Rayzoom: 7:09pm On May 24, 2023
Ebubu2:
thanks
You're a mad man, "thanks" but you've written rubbish before now! How insecure you are, Ebonyi state is Igbo land and every Igbo man or woman should be happy with positive things coming to Ebonyi. Who do you want to be happy with you when you're backward? Poverty is an orphan bro know this and know peace. Am from Anambra but I think am happier than you seeing what is happening in Ebonyi state.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Ezmans: 7:14pm On May 24, 2023
Bighead9:
Buhari too try for IGBO People. So many Federal projects in the EAST.
please mention them for me
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Rayzoom: 7:17pm On May 24, 2023
Ebubu2:
gringrin grin grin

People will be so pained that Ebonyi will have intra-city monorail that connects important destinations in the state whereas their various states don’t have grin

A state created out because of subjugation, insults and denigration.

Proudly Ebonyi and Abakaliki man cheesy

I love Dave Umahi wholeheartedlycheesy
Kindly thank those you think insulted Ebonyi for their backwardness because they are the reason your governor chose to sit up and redeem the state, Abia is lagging behind now and everyone is insulting Abia state I hope if Mr Otti decide to redeem Abia tomorrow one idiot will start talking rubbish instead of thanking the people that did the needful

2 Likes

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by JagabanBorgu: 7:18pm On May 24, 2023
Mrfeel:

Is Ortom not a benue man again? I see on the other comment you are talking about igbo's hating ebonyi are ebonyi not Igbos ? What is your problem with igbo matter?
Reality that u all Iiè about.
Doñ't u lgb0s ridïcule Ebonyi?
Don't same u lgb0s praise Ortom as a good Ieadèr?
Now u are using same Ortom to ïñsúIt Benue people.
Same Benue people that were ur supposed brother's in arms few months ago because u want their votes to instaII d faiIure called Obi.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Rayzoom: 7:26pm On May 24, 2023
Praxis758:
Just wait and see how those rail tracks will be subject of vandalism in the hand of youths who believe the irons are for melting
He has made made executive bill baning sales of scrap in Ebonyi state ranging from iron to electrical, he is a wise man

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Bighead9: 7:27pm On May 24, 2023
Ezmans:
please mention them for me

*Anambra International Airport
* Ebonyi International Airport
* 2nd Niger Bridge
Etc
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Ebubu2: 7:33pm On May 24, 2023
Rayzoom:
You're a mad man, "thanks" but you've written rubbish before now! How insecure you are, Ebonyi state is Igbo land and every Igbo man or woman should be happy with positive things coming to Ebonyi. Who do you want to be happy with you when you're backward? Poverty is an orphan bro know this and know peace. Am from Anambra but I think am happier than you seeing what is happening in Ebonyi state.
please Ebonyi state is not Igbo land. You lots have called us Ndi Hausa. Fulani of the SE. And called our dialects Igala-ish anyway.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Ebubu2: 7:34pm On May 24, 2023
2RUTHHURTS:

One ebubuagu is here cheesy
Pls tell your Government to do something about your people at Holy gost area of Enugu state, they are becoming nuisance to the public. Thank you
no be small holy “gost”
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Ebubu2: 7:35pm On May 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I know lgb0s very well, I know how they ridicule people from Ebonyi and dégràdé their personality.
Few days ago, an Obi supporter was argûîñg with me here bitterIy that they ñèvèr did these things to the people of Ebonyi.
I know the joy and pride Ebonyi people take in their state since these developments started coming up.
At this rate, if the next governor continue, Ebonyi will represent the most advanced part of SE.
It's good that Ebonyi Ieadèrs are picking up and making things right, stuffs like this will stop people from doing those stuffs.
May God bless you very much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Ebubu2: 7:35pm On May 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Those Anambra people are pure gas-lighters and narrative changers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Ebubu2: 7:36pm On May 24, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Interestingly Ebonyi is leaving Abia behind. Abeg Otti should decamp to APC if Obi fail on supreme court. grin grin

Who opposition help?

honestly
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Ebubu2: 7:37pm On May 24, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Who opposition help?

opposition na orphan oo
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Rayzoom: 7:44pm On May 24, 2023
Ebubu2:
please Ebonyi state is not Igbo land. You lots have called us Ndi Hausa. Fulani of the SE. And called our dialects Igala-ish anyway.
I thought I was talking to an Igbo man from Ebonyi state not knowing am talking to one efulefu,

3 Likes

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by TreasureJunky: 8:03pm On May 24, 2023
Mugu.
Which Anambra airport,, which ebonyi airport,, which Enugu abia road? The states built the airports, I don't know where you're getting your information from
Bighead9:

*Enugu Abia Road
*2nd Niger Bridge
ETC

The list is endless

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by paramakina202: 8:36pm On May 24, 2023
Dave Umahi is a first class supper governor.
The guy is a magician.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Govt Declares Three Days As Public Holiday / David Hundeyin: CSU Begins Investigation Into How Tinubu Had No Student ID / Aba Task Force Strips Ladies Wearing Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.