Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 (3355 Views)

Sit-at-home Preparation: Abakaliki In Pic. / Aregbesola’s N223M Fire Station Project Built By Politicians Rot Away In Osun / Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by JOemmy(m): 8:46pm On May 24, 2023
So umahi have started laying the tracks for the railway line he promised few months ago? This is really very impressive I was in ebonyi last weekend I was really impressed with their nice roads.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Praxis758: 9:00pm On May 24, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
and Soka forest

Akwuzu SARS comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by 3pointsagree: 6:43am On May 25, 2023
JOemmy:
So umahi have started laying the tracks for the railway line he promised few months ago? This is really very impressive I was in ebonyi last weekend I was really impressed with their nice roads.

If this is true then it's the 8th wonder of the world
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Mrfeel: 7:38am On May 25, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Reality that u all Iiè about.
Doñ't u lgb0s ridïcule Ebonyi?
Don't same u lgb0s praise Ortom as a good Ieadèr?
Now u are using same Ortom to ïñsúIt Benue people.
Same Benue people that were ur supposed brother's in arms few months ago because u want their votes to instaII d faiIure called Obi.
Don't you Igbos? Who are Igbos? Can you define who an igbo man is ?
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by 3pointsagree: 8:24am On May 25, 2023
Mrfeel:

Don't you Igbos? Who are Igbos? Can you define who an igbo man is ?

Discuss development oh
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Ebubu2: 4:48pm On May 26, 2023
Rayzoom:
I thought I was talking to an Igbo man from Ebonyi state not knowing am talking to one efulefu,
I have warned you. Maintain your position that Ebonyi people are Igala.

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by 3pointsagree: 4:54pm On May 26, 2023
Ebubu2:
Talk Nigeria not tribe
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by comrChris(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2023
Ebubu2:
Rest oga, rest
You are not the only one from Ebonyi State.
I don't know what you want to achieve with all these divisive comments you're making.
Stop acting like Ebonyi has arrived, we still have along way to go and we need all the encouragement,support we can get from our brothers. I was at abakaliki last week, even with the beautiful environment,the place look deserted and lonely.

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Ebubu2: 8:23am On May 27, 2023
comrChris:
Rest oga, rest
I don't know what you want to achieve with all these divisive comments you're making.
Stop acting like Ebonyi has arrived, we still have along way to go and we need all the encouragement,support we can get from our brothers. I was at abakaliki last week, even with the beautiful environment,the place look deserted and lonely.
it actually looks deserted. Policies that will encourage permanent arrival of people to Ebonyi should be encouraged. And not visits. Policies like state civil service recruitment in tens of thousands. Job opportunities and free but quality basic education.
Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by NwekereNdokl: 11:54am On May 27, 2023
comrChris:
Rest oga, rest
Stop acting like Ebonyi has arrived, we still have along way to go and we need all the encouragement,support we can get from our brothers. I was at abakaliki last week, even with the t,the place look deserted and lonely.

Ibiam aka ebubu2, doesn't have commonsense, he throws jabs all the time to other SE states simply because of very little achievement of ebonyi state even when the state is still at the lowest ebb of development when we consider human capital development, education, FDI, HDI, overall infrastructure, etc. Ofcourse Abakaliki will be lonely and deserted because almost everyone in ebonyi are either running to Lagos, Onitsha, PH, etc to live so they can get employment.

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State Railway Station Project, Abakaliki In 2023 by Jcoleworld911: 2:14pm On May 27, 2023
Bighead9:

Upon Buhari and Tinubu's developments in the EAST. That region still remain the least developed Region. grin grin grin

What have Apc and buhari/tinubu did in osun, oyo, ogun, ekiti etc🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Cannot Be President Without 25% In 24 States- Osita Chidoka / What Is Really The Problem Between The Yorubas And The Igbos? / Gas Now Sold Below N1500 (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.