Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? (14239 Views)

Countries Where Coca-cola Is Not Allowed To Be Bought Or Sold / Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. / Need A Private Equity Investors For A On-demand APP Project That Will Soon Blow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by MissOpe(f): 9:20pm On May 25, 2023
Investorbj:
he’s serious. Accumulate $pepe. Buy every dip you see and in one year you will be richer than you ever was

Wow...ok then
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by theamazonguru(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2023
Natural2Heal:

This house no worth 20 million na!

Same sentiment here.
Even in Rivers state where things are expensive, with 20m you will build a 4 bedroom duplex.

Well we don't know the details sha
Perhaps the site engineer feasted on him.
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by theamazonguru(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2023
PECON1:
I heard that eyowo license was revoked yesterday, transfers and withdrawals has stopped going, my funds with them is huge, Am in a mess. God please 😭

My heart goes out to you and others with funds with eyowo.
It shall be well.
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by princejones(m): 10:25pm On May 25, 2023
Soneh:
Cryptocurrency showed me shege in 2022. Lost close to 2m. Till now, I'm yet to fully recover from that loss
l lost more than 3.6M on crypto futures. My ever wrong investment decision last year, l also bought iris December 2021 at 47 naria at $700 and sold at 7naria this year after waiting for more than a year in vain and needed funds quickly to add for a project.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by PECON1(m): 10:44pm On May 25, 2023
theamazonguru:

My heart goes out to you and others with funds with eyowo.
It shall be well.
I use them to save money and it's my undoing, no one knows when the app will work again that is if it will work.
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by timocruzcmbb(m): 12:10am On May 26, 2023
osuolale95:
Spent close to 3m on a building, which am yet to even completed. The money I suppose use start business. Anyway the house is on my page here on nairaland labelled for sale

don't sell the house now,just leave it there with time money will come again and you will finish it,just abandon it and go and hustle.i once bought 6 plots of land (600k)too with my last cash i was dead broke and looking for who to sell it to different buyers keep pricing it low,no i sell each plot for 3 million after 9 years of buying the land.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by JoeCool3150(m): 3:16am On May 26, 2023
XunLeu:
Digital course worth $500

Laptop powerbank available

🔋 70,000mah
✴️ 300watts
🔘 1 year warranty
⭕💯Brand new
🌊 USB ports
🔺 Reject poor quality
🔻 refuse expensive price

Video available on request 🎥🎥

Nationwide delivery

Call or WhatsApp
Please, I would like to know more of this power station
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Nobody: 3:39am On May 26, 2023
Ransomtheking:

Heard the cost of maintaining the v6 is very high,there was a time I wanted buying a Toyota sienna 2000 with v6 engine.
I heard it's expensive to maintain.
Na so I take run cheesy

I wasn’t told in my case
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Bankowner: 7:45am On May 26, 2023
Using credit card to pay my tuition and having to pay down within a set time.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Necksonnel: 7:58am On May 26, 2023
tonididdy:
I spent and have spent close to 4m on my barbershop.

Like one nairaLander adviced, if you have no idea of the business.... Run.

I'm not a barber and I'm paying the price till date. The shop is on and off because of constant changing of barbers here and there.

Same thing happened to me. I have to lock up the shop. If you’re not a barber , don’t just border investing in saloon business

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Upcomingdad67: 8:27am On May 26, 2023
Exmilitant:
I sent 5m to 3 dumps to get 3 trucks of diesel (bunkery).

Till today, i no see diesel, i no see money.

Wetin happen? Army seize am for river ??

That kind matters you go run am yourself them no dey send person money to buy bunkery product . The chances Na 50/50

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Nobody: 9:32am On May 26, 2023
Greenfaces:
how can i reduce fuel consumption rate for advanced sharon

I really don’t have an idea about this ,maybe you should meet a trusted mechanic.

Sorry for the late reply🙋‍♂️
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Sirchiboy: 11:09am On May 26, 2023
Freelancerr:

Unisex or normal barbing.
Is your barber remiting weekly or you are paying salary
Normal barbing saloon.
60-40 commission
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by JIBO4REAL(m): 11:44am On May 26, 2023
Styluss:
I remember mine too, I bout USDT sometimes around november last year, I bought 1m worth at 753. The dip happend and I sold for 690. I lost over 140K within 2 days. its pathetic. Now I have 0USDT in my binance

Oh you made a mistake by selling it back
Next time contact me I will always there to guide you when to sell to avoid loss
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Styluss: 11:52am On May 26, 2023
Thank you
JIBO4REAL:

Oh you made a mistake by selling it back
Next time contact me I will always there to guide you when to sell to avoid loss
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Exmilitant(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2023
Upcomingdad67:

Wetin happen? Army seize am for river ??

That kind matters you go run am yourself them no dey send person money to buy bunkery product . The chances Na 50/50
dem get market for dump wey me myself go check out. So I had to pay dem to deliver to my customer.
The truck driver lost his tanker because it was razed.
The market was seized by civil defense people.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Greenfaces: 7:23pm On May 26, 2023
INSTANTCASH345:

I really don’t have an idea about this ,maybe you should meet a trusted mechanic.

Sorry for the late reply🙋‍♂️
Thanks.
I later got it.

Changed plugs, serviced nozzles and sealed all leakages of the exhaust and it became very good
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 26, 2023
Greenfaces:

Thanks.
I later got it.

Changed plugs, serviced nozzles and sealed all leakages of the exhaust and it became very good

Wonderful! Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by XAUBulls: 8:18pm On May 26, 2023
seunny4lif:

First biggest shock was losing my BTA money which was $1K embarassed embarassed

Then last year I lost over 7M becos it was $15K on Cryptocurrency.
Money gone for life
I never recover till day and I can't even explain to my woman till day.
All my savings gone
That's something most men won't be able to confide in their spouses to prevent anxiety or hysteria on the part of those ladies tbh. Only few emotionally intelligent women can be confided in about such investment setbacks without getting some verbal judgment or the "I-told-you-so-look." cheesy

Investing in the financial markets is still one of the best ways out sans cryptocurrencies which majorly have NO fundamentals backing them up. You may wish to look into "copy trading" in the currency markets when you have significant funds again. You have peace of mind through the automated copying of the trades of professional traders for a percentage of your capital or principal monthly from Share4you and more. Do your due diligence by reading reviews on each social trading platform.

All the best.
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by NothingDoMe: 8:49pm On May 26, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Relocation

But the first payslip wiped away my tears
👍👏
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Upcomingdad67: 9:57pm On May 26, 2023
[quote author=Exmilitant post=123383824] dem get market for dump wey me myself go check out. So I had to pay dem to deliver to my customer.
The truck driver lost his tanker because it was razed.
The market was seized by civil defense people.
[/quote

Omo 😱 I understand Na part of the business

Those civil defence guys be like EFCC. Then
collect 150k for my hand for just 70 drums of diesel. Say or self them go burn the Diana way carry the product 😪 no be small pain I fell that dey 😔
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2023
timocruzcmbb:

don't sell the house now,just leave it there with time money will come again and you will finish it,just abandon it and go and hustle.i once bought 6 plots of land (600k)too with my last cash i was dead broke and looking for who to sell it to different buyers keep pricing it low,no i sell each plot for 3 million after 9 years of buying the land.
Excellent
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 28, 2023
tonididdy:
I spent and have spent close to 4m on my barbershop.

Like one nairaLander adviced, if you have no idea of the business.... Run.

I'm not a barber and I'm paying the price till date. The shop is on and off because of constant changing of barbers here and there.
If ur smart draft a legally binding contract and get the barber (s) to agree to a given time duration. Do business the right way and stop playing
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by tonididdy(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2023
Runnerzz:

If ur smart draft a legally binding contract and get the barber (s) to agree to a given time duration. Do business the right way and stop playing

Lol
I source my babrbers from outside my state because that determines ‘to me’ their level of seriousness.

Now how do you bind an employee you’ve no idea of his last residence or guarantors ?
They will sign your contract and still leave overnight when they wish!
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 28, 2023
tonididdy:

Lol
I source my babrbers from outside my state because that determines ‘to me’ their level of seriousness.

Now how do you bind an employee you’ve no idea of his last residence or guarantors ?
They will sign your contract and still leave overnight when they wish!
All that is included in the agreement note. He would also need a surety. Be like ur not even ready. Keep doing things the wrong way and enjoy ur losses
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by tonididdy(m): 9:27pm On May 28, 2023
Runnerzz:

All that is included in the agreement note. He would also need a surety. Be like ur not even ready. Keep doing things the wrong way and enjoy ur losses

Obviously you are blind of the beauty industry!
You really think that’s the solution?
There are 1001 other salons to work in, if you stress such skilled people, they will run from you.
Their is limited availability of barbers because all boys are going into yahoo.
So the little one there is are very prideful, selective and dictative.

You play by their terms and not the other way round.
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Nobody: 5:45am On May 29, 2023
tonididdy:

Obviously you are blind of the beauty industry!
You really think that’s the solution?
There are 1001 other salons to work in, if you stress such skilled people, they will run from you.
Their is limited availability of barbers because all boys are going into yahoo .
So the little one there is are very prideful, selective and dictative.

You play by their terms and not the other way round.
Lol... U don't know the ABC of business. Stick to 9-5. U are too full of excuses and the bold is the most foolish excuse I have ever seen. Because there are other options never stopped anyone from standing out. And ur last statement again really shows ur ignorant. I might not be involved in the beauty Industry but I am very familiar with it. I have boys who own their own shid. And some of them manage themselves in such ways that they never run out of clients or workers. From dreadlocks to tats. It's all about how u present urself, packaging and location. We are talking business ur talking about yahoo. So because all boys are going into yahoo then no one is ready to work? Or because girls are going into runz means u can't get other girls ready to work? Most salons now operate unisex, fully equipped for everything from manicure and pedicure, to massages,tats and piercings but u choose to see only excuses. Oga pls don't quote me anymore. U don't even know the fundamentals of any business. With ur closed mind wtv business u venture u will never make it. Work on ur mind before throwing ur money into the drains
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by tonididdy(m): 8:32am On May 29, 2023
Runnerzz:

Lol... U don't know the ABC of business. Stick to 9-5. U are too full of excuses and the bold is the most foolish excuse I have ever seen. Because there are other options never stopped anyone from standing out. And ur last statement again really shows ur ignorant. I might not be involved in the beauty Industry but I am very familiar with it. I have boys who own their own shid. And some of them manage themselves in such ways that they never run out of clients or workers. From dreadlocks to tats. It's all about how u present urself, packaging and location. We are talking business ur talking about yahoo. So because all boys are going into yahoo then no one is ready to work? Or because girls are going into runz means u can't get other girls ready to work? Most salons now operate unisex, fully equipped for everything from manicure and pedicure, to massages,tats and piercings but u choose to see only excuses. Oga pls don't quote me anymore. U don't even know the fundamentals of any business. With ur closed mind wtv business u venture u will never make it. Work on ur mind before throwing ur money into the drains

I nor know why my business dey pain you for head.
You don’t have your family members to worry about?
Fvcktard!

..,,be like hand don meet you before, oga fundamental of business. Look at my profile, do I look like a 9 to 5 in your eyes?

Na so poor man life be… you think if you have the money you will do it better! Maybe if you will suck my dogs manliness for 4m I may consider loaning you the money and let’s see what you’ll fo better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 29, 2023
tonididdy:

I nor know why my business dey pain you for head.
You don’t have your family members to worry about?
Fvcktard!

..,,be like hand don meet you before, oga fundamental of business. Look at my profile, do I look like a 9 to 5 in your eyes?

Na so poor man life be… you think if you have the money you will do it better! Maybe if you will suck my dogs manliness for 4m I may consider loaning you the money and let’s see what you’ll fo better.

Look at this empty fool... U probably have no business ur running and just came here to lie about investing 4m in a salon cos I never insulted u but try to make u see ur foolishness and ignorance of how things are done. Clout chaser. I will comfortably take care of u and ur wretched household without even feeling it. U think everyone on NL is suffering like u? Wetin be 4m? Rent money? Na u dey beat chest for 😂?It's obvious ur a lowlife. Sorry I even mentioned u in the first place. I understand ur pained because u can't even have a civil conversation/ interaction because ur contribution to the topic is clearly false. U are now being ignored for the fool that u are.

Lol.. who get money dey sell him shoes for 80k online grin😂😂😂
What I don't need I dash my gate man regardless of how much I bought it. See ur life for NL fake big man 🤣
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by tonididdy(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2023
Runnerzz:

Look at this empty fool... U probably have no business ur running and just came here to lie about investing 4m in a salon cos I never insulted u but try to make u see ur foolishness and ignorance of how things are done. Clout chaser. I will comfortably take care of u and ur wretched household without even feeling it. U think everyone on NL is suffering like u? Wetin be 4m? Rent money? Na u dey beat chest for 😂?It's obvious ur a lowlife. Sorry I even mentioned u in the first place. I understand ur pained because u can't even have a civil conversation/ interaction because ur contribution to the topic is clearly false. U are now being ignored for the fool that u are.

Lol.. who get money dey sell him shoes for 80k online grin😂😂😂
What I don't need I dash my gate man regardless of how much I bought it. See ur life for NL fake big man 🤣

Everybody na billionaire for NL.

If you need help let me know anonymously…I’m very generous, regardless of your stupidity. I can overlook that!

Modified: I’m very impressed you took a trip to my profile as instructed. You look like a loyal dog… just tell me some of your problems.

Just maybe I’m your messiah you seek
Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Hackingupdate01(m): 12:49pm On May 31, 2023
*Understanding the Challenges of Crypto and Embracing Binance as the Ultimate Solution*

Introduction:
In recent years, the world has witnessed an exponential rise in interest and adoption of cryptocurrencies. While cryptocurrencies offer promising benefits such as decentralization, security, and financial freedom, they also come with their fair share of challenges. From technical complexities to security concerns, individuals seeking to venture into the world of crypto often encounter various obstacles. However, amidst these challenges, Binance has emerged as a leading platform, offering comprehensive solutions to address the hurdles faced by crypto enthusiasts.

Complexity and Lack of Education:
One significant obstacle that hinders people from embracing cryptocurrencies is the complexity of the underlying technology. Blockchain, the backbone of cryptocurrencies, can be difficult to comprehend for individuals with limited technical knowledge. Furthermore, the lack of comprehensive educational resources and accessible information on how to navigate the crypto landscape creates further confusion and reluctance among potential users.

Binance Solution: Binance understands the importance of education in fostering mass adoption. It offers an extensive knowledge base, including beginner-friendly tutorials, webinars, and educational materials. Binance Academy provides free resources, empowering users to understand blockchain technology, cryptocurrency trading, and security best practices. By bridging the knowledge gap, Binance ensures that individuals can confidently participate in the crypto ecosystem.

Security Concerns:
Another common challenge in the crypto space revolves around security. Cryptocurrencies, being digital assets, are vulnerable to cyber attacks, hacking attempts, and scams. The absence of centralized intermediaries to safeguard funds and the prevalence of phishing and fraudulent schemes raise legitimate concerns among potential investors.

Binance Solution: Binance prioritizes security and has implemented robust measures to protect user assets. It utilizes advanced encryption techniques, two-factor authentication, and cold storage solutions to secure funds. Moreover, Binance employs an innovative Secure Asset Fund for Users (SAFU) to reimburse users in the event of a security breach, further enhancing user confidence.

Limited Exchange Options:
Crypto enthusiasts often face challenges related to limited exchange options and liquidity constraints. Lack of access to diverse cryptocurrency pairs, low trading volumes, and slow transaction processing times can impede seamless trading experiences.

Binance Solution: Binance offers a wide selection of cryptocurrencies for trading, including major coins and emerging altcoins, ensuring users have access to a diverse range of investment opportunities. With a high liquidity pool and advanced trading features, such as limit orders, stop-loss orders, and margin trading, Binance enables smooth trading experiences for both beginners and experienced traders.

Regulatory Uncertainty:
The ever-evolving landscape of cryptocurrency regulations poses a significant challenge for individuals seeking to participate in the crypto market. Varying regulatory frameworks across different countries and jurisdictions create uncertainty and legal complexities, deterring potential investors.

Binance Solution: Binance operates with a strong compliance framework and actively engages with regulatory bodies worldwide. By adhering to regulatory requirements and partnering with local exchanges, Binance provides a secure and compliant platform for users globally.

Conclusion:
While challenges persist in the world of cryptocurrencies, Binance has positioned itself as the go-to platform to overcome these obstacles. By offering educational resources, robust security measures, a diverse range of cryptocurrencies, and a commitment to regulatory compliance, Binance empowers individuals to embrace the potential of cryptocurrencies with confidence. Whether you're a seasoned trader or a newcomer to the crypto world, Binance stands as a reliable and comprehensive solution for all your crypto needs.

Disclaimer: Investing in cryptocurrencies involves risks, and users should conduct their own research before making any investment decisions. The inclusion of a referral link does not constitute financial advice or endorsement of any particular investment

*Register & Get additional 100 USDT Cashback*👇👇👇

https://www.binance.com/en/activity/referral-entry/CPA?ref=CPA_00BTRYQHYB

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? by Kobicove(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2023
JayArmaniGozman:
Was helping people get cash from the bank where I work during
the cash crunch...,they transfer money to my account and I help
them get cash....,then my account got hacked I lost everything in it

I have been paying back with my salary ever since. embarassed embarassed

I'm sure it's one of the people you helped that hacked your account, you probably made a mistake and gave out a sensitive info whild giving out your bank details for people to transfer funds into it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Latest Mini Importation Guide Pdf For You With Download Link! / Tax Evasion: Customers Stranded As Kano Seals Five GT Bank Branches / Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.