Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) (51864 Views)

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Holybaddo: 4:55pm On May 24, 2023
Hope You Know

You have no right to judge if you have not done it before

5 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Nemesis0147(m): 4:55pm On May 24, 2023
D
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by maivd: 4:55pm On May 24, 2023
What a waste

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by slowice(m): 4:55pm On May 24, 2023
Afonjaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by sisisioge: 4:55pm On May 24, 2023
Fine boys...they look good together though grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Fortruth: 4:56pm On May 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Love, maybe.
Gay marriage should not be a problem for anyone

Yes it is a problem..

Oyibo is taking you into the new world order and your Nigger thinking cant see it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by maxiart2(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2023
Owaincouncil:
Rubbish. Who is the husband and who is the wife?
Tosin or Obong.
Craze dey worry both of them.

Not Obong but Odong.

3 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Jolite(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2023
Upon the sweet test of TOTO?

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 4:56pm On May 24, 2023
God1000:
They are both sick

Homosexuals and lesbians disgust me, such Occidental lifestyle is alien to us in Africa

It is ungodly, unholy, immoral and aberration

Why are you taking tramadol for the way other people live their life’s?

Live and let them live. Their happiness is what matters

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Ombre(m): 4:57pm On May 24, 2023
shocked TV
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Delightsome2023: 4:57pm On May 24, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Love, maybe.
Gay marriage should not be a problem for anyone
fernandezisback how have you been?
Longtime.
See as you show yourself
Cc TheSuperX

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Babaj02: 4:57pm On May 24, 2023
Born throwaway

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Starhearts: 4:57pm On May 24, 2023
Happy married life.

There wish should be respected

I wish dem goodluck

Make d OJUTALAYO come online later in d year to post dere new born baby

Happy birthday to dem

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by MrAgbako: 4:57pm On May 24, 2023
Two piss and shit smelling dirty mofos lower than the lowest of things
undecided

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by AImiron: 4:58pm On May 24, 2023
Disgusting sh1t

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by prof22(m): 4:58pm On May 24, 2023
That same Lord will call you home. May the wrath of all the gods of the land perish you completely…finish you completely….cut you into pieces like suya.
HacheNoire:
Beautiful couples!

Happy Married Life!

May the blessing of the Lord be upon the family.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 24, 2023
Dude I understand women are fragile and complex and they might want to be in there own world , I also know some men have feminine instinct, but men two beared gang gentlemen got me confused.... Anyway don't know what to say,wish you whatever good thing you wish yourselves.... Sorry I am biase ...
That said who is the wife.

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by prigoz(m): 4:59pm On May 24, 2023
gift2xl:
Let's see who gets pregnant first.
Lol, on point dear
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by prof22(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2023
Make dem come try am nah…won ma sofo ni
ntyce:
Kindly come to Naija for be traditional marriage.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2023
CaptainFM1:
This evil is gradually gaining ground in Africa.

It will continue unabated sadly. They know they can't influence it that much here in Africa, hence they open their borders in Europe and America so that the indoctrination will be complete. Just wait for the next Generation of this woke herd will bring to the Table.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Lumig: 5:00pm On May 24, 2023
Awọn were

2 Likes

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Jalaw: 5:00pm On May 24, 2023
Owaincouncil:
Rubbish. Who is the husband and who is the wife?
Tosin or Obong.
Craze dey worry both of them.

Where did you see "Obong"?
Look again, you'll see them representing their tribe.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Allisgud: 5:01pm On May 24, 2023
When soft woman yansh full ground,they must be mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 5:01pm On May 24, 2023
Yuck! # pathetic filth undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by BlackAdam65: 5:01pm On May 24, 2023
God1000:
They are both sick

Homosexuals and lesbians disgust me, such Occidental lifestyle is alien to us in Africa

im also detest gay marriage but for you to say its alien to africa is a big lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HacheNoire: 5:01pm On May 24, 2023
prof22:
That same Lord will call you home. May the wrath of all the gods of the land perish you completely…finish you completely….cut you into pieces like suya.

Stop crying!

Let people live their life’s the way they choose. Why are you acting frustrated like your happiness depends on theirs.

What does that not take away from you? You just want to be bitter and sad by choice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by AImiron: 5:01pm On May 24, 2023
God1000:
They are both sick

I like lesbians, they're good for 3some. Atleast they have d1ldo, when the robbing no dey satisfy em again. But Gays I don't understand, the pleasure they derive when you let a fellow man like you, insert his gbola in your anus. That shit is shit.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Hotwest: 5:02pm On May 24, 2023
Macho preek love...dem go chop banana tire till dem go YO
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Fafesot: 5:03pm On May 24, 2023
ntyce:
Kindly come to Naija for be traditional marriage.
Let them come, we'll beat the madness out of their body.

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by prof22(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2023
Exactly a lot of these Japa people are only focused on the money they will make and all that….some of them will regret it later…some will be divorced and their children will end up like these two mashanfani.
Lukuluku69:

It will continue unabated sadly. They know they can't influence it that much here in Africa, hence they open their borders in Europe and America so that the indoctrination will be complete. Just wait of the next Generation of this woke herd will bring to the Table.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Nice2023(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2023
Me wey love women like kilode.

I wonder what gay men see in their fellow gay.

Women were created to complete men and that is why I will continue to love women.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.