Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,492 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) (51862 Views)

Nigerian Hairstylist, Tosin Idowu, Weds His German Lover (Photo, Video) / Lady Calls Out Man Who Has Been Asking Her Out But Got Married In December / Tosin Silverdam Hides His Boobs With Tapes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Etimemy: 12:51pm On May 25, 2023
xavuv:

None of your concern

It concern me because I know you will be crying for a second chance
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by xavuv: 1:47pm On May 25, 2023
Etimemy:

It concern me because I know you will be crying for a second chance

'You' as how? Why referring to me? You are your own problem 😊
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by akevic: 2:28pm On May 25, 2023
Ruuuuuuuuuuuubish
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2023
Sultty:
"bitching about?? shocked" medh o, this one is an irrrevocable ffaggot. Sorry; u go dey alright Las Las
And you keep quoting me,wanna me to hit that P spot to make you shake continuously?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Sultty(m): 3:46pm On May 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

And you keep quoting me,wanna me to hit that P spot to make you shake continuously?
stranger things my eye do see everyday tongue as i said earlier go change ur diaper oh and one more thing don't open ur legs in public so we don't die from suffocation when holding our breath
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:03pm On May 25, 2023
Sultty:
stranger things my eye do see everyday tongue as i said earlier go change ur diaper oh and one more thing don't open ur legs in public so we don't die from suffocation when holding our breath
C'mon you slut,you know you want it,let me make you shake non stop
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Sultty(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

C'mon you slut,you know you want it,let me make you shake non stop
your father, mother and everyone that is responsible for making a disaster are sluts. Cruise or a LGBTQ clown that u are has turned u to a mad man
Normally I would not dignify a dick like u with a reply. Dude I'm literally wailing in advance for u.#omashe o
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Flamemignon1(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2023
Sultty:
your father, mother and everyone that is responsible for making a disaster are sluts. Cruise or a LGBTQ clown that u are has turned u to a mad man
Normally I would not dignify a dick like u with a reply. Dude I'm literally wailing in advance for u.#omashe o
Hmmm,wonder how a "straight" man knows about "cruise" which is our word,you know you want it,c'mon let me make your night wet and shaky,I promise to be gentle
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Sultty(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Hmmm,wonder how a "straight" man knows about "cruise" which is our word,you know you want it,c'mon let me make your night wet and shaky,I promise to be gentle
sad

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Laurene: 10:00pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:
They are both sick

Homosexuals and lesbians disgust me, such Occidental lifestyle is alien to us in Africa

It is ungodly, unholy, immoral, unconscionable, objectionable, aberration and utterly reprehensible.
democrats openly support homosexuality
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Laurene: 10:02pm On May 25, 2023
Fafesot:
I hope it's not too late before the world understands that this gay of a thing is a mental disorder, many people need help, but instead, they're justifying this insanity.

I can't say for the other gender, but how can you, as a man be attracted to your fellow man? Is it the muscles, biceps, flat and rigid ass that attract you?

So they insert their pricks into each other's arseholes, how disgusting!

I hope Africans strongly stand against this madness.

If I notice such in my son, I'm returning him bk to where he came from.
says a third world man.
Hunger will kill you first in Africa
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by God1000(m): 10:08pm On May 25, 2023
Laurene:
democrats openly support homosexuality
So what's your point?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Laurene: 10:12pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:
So what's your point?
You support democrats over God-fearing and conservative republicans
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by God1000(m): 10:19pm On May 25, 2023
Laurene:
You support democrats over God-fearing and conservative republicans
Lol, did you just said God fearing republicans?

The party of white supremacists

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:12am On May 26, 2023
Fira09:
A UK-based gay Nigerian man, Tosin Ojutalayo and his lover, Andrew Odong, have tied the knot.

The couple's wedding was held at Castle Bay in Hyères, France.

Tosin took to Twitter on Tuesday, May 23, 2023, to share photos from their wedding and also revealed how they met ten years ago.

he wrote.

LIB

CONGRATS to them…

Quit hating folks….
EVERYONE deserves happiness!
>

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Owaincouncil: 8:34pm On May 26, 2023
maxiart2:

Not Obong but Odong.

Thank you joor. You know when you are angry at times, you won't see very well.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by J2381: 7:20am On May 29, 2023
calliope:
Love always wins. Congratulations to them. kiss
Hey you. Where have you been? Hope you're good?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by XAUBulls: 7:19pm On May 29, 2023
Fira09:
A UK-based gay Nigerian man, Tosin Ojutalayo and his lover, Andrew Odong, have tied the knot.

The couple's wedding was held at Castle Bay in Hyères, France.

Tosin took to Twitter on Tuesday, May 23, 2023, to share photos from their wedding and also revealed how they met ten years ago.

he wrote.

LIB

A scion of the aristocrat Ojutalayo fam of Ile Ife. lipsrsealed
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:22pm On May 29, 2023
Johnjanrt:
sad
Of all the p**sies in the world a man will choose to settle with another man? SHM in disbelief. To an extend feminist rebellion (enlightenment) is to blame. Simps can't handle feminine wiles.
This sickening and ungodly.
The West has totally destroyed the world.
they are not simps, the owners of the pussies have their own issues too. At least ,the gays are not forcing u to watch them do anything.
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2023
calliope:
Love always wins. Congratulations to them. kiss
How have you been Calli?
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 5:33am On Oct 25, 2023

Love, maybe.
Gay marriage should not be a problem for anyone.
Allow me fvck my nyash in peace!🤣
it is not natural that is why it is offensive in many African traditions, Africa should not now to the decadent Western culture of LGTBQZXY ,trangengerism and other mental fantasies
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2023
HacheNoire:
Beautiful couples!

Happy Married Life!

May the blessing of the Lord be upon the family.
the definition of marriage is a specific union between man and woman,what type of blessings will be on a union that is taboo ,how can they raise children?by adoption?who between the two can nuture,train and raise a baby from creche to adolescent,this type of freedom been given to human whims and decadent desires is opening a Pandora's box with more weird and mentally unstable people calling themselves transgender,it is clear the direction the world is headed

1 Like

Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Karmar03: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
okoroemeka:
it is not natural that is why it is offensive in many African traditions, Africa should not now to the decadent Western culture of LGTBQZXY ,trangengerism and other mental fantasies
you are mad
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Karmar03:
you are mad
I don't have anything against a man that likes dick in his anus,but for a man to marry another man legally,now that is another issue,so that means a man can legally marry anything he fancies from plastic dolls to chimpanzees
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by Godsongang: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Madness
Re: Tosin Ojutalayo And Andrew Odong Married In France (Photos) by spencekat(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
Abomination!!! When warm pussy dey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Have You Ever Met A Girl You Know In A Brothel? / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / "I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.