Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin (43749 Views)

SP Benjamin Hundeyin Advises Ladies Who Send Nudes To Their Lovers / Police Brutality: Lawyer Replies SP Benjamin Hundeyin / Rufai Oseni Confronted By SP Benjamin Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by damkin24(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2023
Corridon:
Nigerians stand with Rufai.
Which part of the Nigeria? I believe it's Biafran you mean

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by blowjohn(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2023
This rufai is looking for how to enter jail.

Na only one car u snap.

Where the other 39?

At least u for show like 15 cars vandalized

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by xjiggy: 8:58pm On May 24, 2023
adioolayi:
The summary of the whole thing is that,

Rufai Oseni was simply an alarmists, blowing an incident out of proportion..of course, I don't blame him..he is a journalist and his job is to sell a story....40 Cars was just too much...next time, he should try report it as it is..

Oga Ben, he goofed by claiming a volunteer was sent..haba, you be Oga boss...you for use this case shine by directing the closest DPO, who supposedly reported that no such incident happened, to mobilise to the streets for on the spot assessment.

Our police needs to do better..really.
If u follow the PPRO narrative you'll see where he said maybe his people (DPO) are lying to him . That's why he sent a neutral person. That person he sent may be the usual police snitches they have in the streets. In the US they are called CI's (criminal informants)

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by blowjohn(m): 9:01pm On May 24, 2023
Rostikol:
Left to me the police should invite him in and give him the FLOGGING of his life. The most he can do is squeal like a donkey.

Honestly I don't know why people are supporting the rufai.

Asumming he showed like 15 cars of the 40, e for make sense.

U say 40 Brian boxes.

Then u show 1 car or 2 cars. U dey mad ni?
Them suppose invite the rufai guy.
Why spreading false news?
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by maestroferddi: 9:05pm On May 24, 2023
chidiokay:

Let not Misconstrue these whole thing, be it US , Uk or any part of the world of a crime happens the police can't know if they are not "NOTIFIED" hello !!!
Police are not "omnipresent" .. it is the duty of the victim to log complaint

Oseni provided a wrong Information, he lied to creat a ruse, the only option for police PROs on twitter is to contact there station in the locality to make proper enquiry before they can address the public on it,
If you walk into that area and ask just anybody that was 40 vehicles vandalized the answer is gonna be NO.
I know its alway convenient for us all to crucify the police, but on this one Oseni was wrong or just being mischievous
Oga no dey misyarn...

Was there vandalisation of cars?

The answer is yes...

If the police spokesman knows his job, he would have instigated an investigation without engaging Rufai in a needless confrontation...

I am sure cars were vandalized so the emphasis on the number is gratuitous...

There is reason why Rufai was supposed to do an investigation on the issue before calling the attention of the authorities to it...

Even if he exaggerates, it is understandable within the circumstances...

We can continue to justify madness...

It is like the scenario where several dozens of people get massacred by herdsmen only for the police to issue a statement insisting that only four people were killed...
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by maestroferddi: 9:08pm On May 24, 2023
Moh247:

Let's speak with common sense and evidence

Please give us link to state sponsored electoral violence

Last time I checked LP won Lagos in Presidential election and lost in Guber poll
The day when I begin to have time for mischievous and recalcitrant elements like you...

APC didn't use agbero to compromise Lagos guber election when they had embarrassing defeat staring them in the face...

Your conscience has died, simple...
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by olusma23(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2023
Is this how rufai truly relate with police or they are both just playing to the gallery?
Arise TV could av sent their crew there and give authentic report rather than the one pics attached. Police too could have sent their man to confirm the report case. Both of them should gettaout.

But how can 40 vehicle brain box be removed at one night?
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by Rufai1314(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2023
I love the conversation .You can see the power of been youths in the two guys.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by willibounce1(m): 9:28pm On May 24, 2023
The ugly frustrated, chronic masturbator called rufai is always desperate for attention just like adaobi and his air headed obi.ngos.
The animal will say anything just to get likes and attention from fo.olish ipob donkeys.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by Bimpe29: 9:29pm On May 24, 2023
That shows the class and height of credibility of Rufai Oseni.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by Jostoman: 9:29pm On May 24, 2023
chidiokay:

Ever since Oseni was corrected he is not above the law for violating traffic offense, he as being hyperventilating all over the place like a dog with rabies

The goodnews is, Oseni alligns himself with losers and soon he will be a liability to Arisenews
do you know that Arise tv just won the best TV station award because they always speak the truth. Immediately lying muhammed and his gang silent AIT and some station, Arise tv came on board to be the voice of the people.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by Johans2023: 9:40pm On May 24, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Rufai is a big fool

Trying to please the headless mob

How will you wake up and pick your phone and start causing panic that 40 cars got vandalized and ECU Brainbox got stolen

Police spokesperson asked him to show us the 40 vandalized cars as DPO said nothing of such

He could only post 1 corrola ... Asked where the remaining 39 are, he started forming English

Like Emdee Tiamiyu hasn't done enough damage to Nigerian reputation online, Rufai want to add it that Lagosians are car vandals

so one car is not enough to complain?
The useless spokesman should send another volunteer maybe this time he will get 5 vehicles
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by Lionstep: 9:44pm On May 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

And police have gone to find out and they didn't see 40 vandalized vehicles.
So it happened because it wasn't reported?
The problem with Nigèria is not the pólitîcal class, it's the masses.
Someone just cooked up a Iiè to damàgé the image of the society and u say he is fighting for d society?
What's the difference between him and polîticians then?
U prèteñd he is different because he doesn't have pówèr at his disposal.
Wake up!!!

You're the one to wake, if you don't know much about Nigeria no need of argument
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by Johans2023: 9:47pm On May 24, 2023
Just go to that street and promised to replace all the brain box that were stolen, then you will see the actual number of vehicles.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by Segzy19: 10:06pm On May 24, 2023
I stopped watching Arise because of this Rufai.

He is a baby in journalism... He is worse than those bloggers sef
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by 7arrows: 10:07pm On May 24, 2023
naptu2:
Pictures.

It happened at opebi just a street with about 20 houses. 6 Corolla vandalized. So it's very possible. Moreso this is the third time I heard of the multiple acts in the same area.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by 7arrows: 10:10pm On May 24, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Rufai is a big fool

How will you wake up and pick your phone and start causing panic that 40 cars got vandalized and ECU Brainbox got stolen

Police spokesperson asked him to show us the 40 vandalized cars as DPO said nothing of such

He could only post 1 corrola ... Asked where the remaining 39 are, he started forming English

Like Emdee Tiamiyu hasn't done enough damage to Nigerian reputation online, Rufai want to add it that Lagosians are car vandals

So u wanna tell me that it's not possible for 40 cars to be vandalized in one night?
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by chidiokay: 10:14pm On May 24, 2023
maestroferddi:
Oga no dey misyarn...

The answer is yes...

If the police spokesman knows his job, he would have instigated an investigation without engaging Rufai in a needless confrontation...

There is reason why Rufai was supposed to do an investigation on the issue before calling the attention of the authorities to it...

It is like the scenario where several dozens of people get massacred by herdsmen only for the police to issue a statement insisting that only four people were killed...

You see your Life outside, jumping like puma logo

since when did one corolla suffices as "CARS" maybe you should go what happened, and next time read with your eye opened.

Police are not Omnipresent, if you don't report they can't know. Victim or a volunteer must log complaint 1st that is the standard practice all over the world

we have crucify the police for liein to the public over time so therefore we must condemn Oseni for passing the wrong Information, one and fourty don't sound alike

A Journalist is meant to report verified information , a journalist with prestige won't post misleading information.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by JagabanBorgu: 10:19pm On May 24, 2023
Lionstep:

You're the one to wake, if you don't know much about Nigeria no need of argument
I have known so much about Nigèrià since u were still peeing on ur bed.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by sweetgala(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2023
obi4eze:
Imagine Rufai even knows more than this police man. That's to show you how useless he is. Rufai even gave him receipts of the incident.

There is a big difference between 40 and 1. Rufai knows that.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by Observatory: 10:25pm On May 24, 2023
For Nigerian Police to admit one on social media then it's probably more than one.
sonofElElyon:

So 1 car equals 40 cars on your own arithmetic
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by Owopumpy: 10:30pm On May 24, 2023
[quthat oseni dey smoke igbo....he smokes gbana

I know people like homote author=naptu2 post=123342669]Rufai Oseni is a presenter with Arise Television and Benjamin Hundeyin is the public relations officer of the Lagos State Police Command.

oseni rufai @ruffydfire

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1661299324079185920

SP Benjamin Hundeyin @BenHundeyin

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1661348374296027136

oseni rufai @ruffydfire

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1661353723694645248

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1661354024023515136

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1661361712300277760

oseni rufai @ruffydfire

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1661364086116851713

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1661364523008159747

oseni rufai @ruffydfire

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1661355113536016385

oseni rufai @ruffydfire

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1661363006423420931

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1661379703561674753

oseni rufai @ruffydfire

https://twitter.com/ruffydfire/status/1661383935929069572

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1661394979636256768[/quote]
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2023
Poets, Politicians, The Press, Police, Philosophers, The Pulpit share one thing in common.

Most of them are liars, only few speak the truth.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by YemyTemmy: 11:10pm On May 24, 2023
bestman09:
In a normal country, the police would have gone to the mentioned places and investigated everything, but in Nigeria our policemen are on Twitter arguing.

Whether it's 1 car or 40 cars, a loss to one is a loss too many

Must he over exaggerate to eke out a point
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by masseratti: 11:29pm On May 24, 2023
EastAlchemist:
Who be David
Who be Benjamin

I Dey think say na the same person
Then I think they’re not related
But David and Benjamin?
they are not related but might be related.. Both are from Badagry Lagos State.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by masseratti: 11:32pm On May 24, 2023
maestroferddi:
Oga no dey misyarn...

The answer is yes...

come one.. That a car was vandalized is bad, but 40 cars in a single location is a disaster, a journalist is suppose to report the situation like it is, nothing added nothing removed, how in your mind will you say "Even if he exaggerates, it is understandable within the circumstances..." how nau.. Bros.. What are you understanding in what circumstances.. Circumstances to lie?
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by Kayolamzy: 11:45pm On May 24, 2023
It was 40 brain boxes + Rufai brain box
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by Lionstep: 11:59pm On May 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I have known so much about Nigèrià since u were still peeing on ur bed.

Like your lord and savior jaganborgu huh? The pie pie old wearing pampas
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by Igboslayer: 12:04am On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Rufai is a big fool

Person wey dey suppose arrest for questioning. Providing fake misleading information is a crime too.
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by Igboslayer: 12:10am On May 25, 2023
masseratti:
come one.. That a car was vandalized is bad, but 40 cars in a single location is a disaster, a journalist is suppose to report the situation like it is, nothing added nothing removed, how in your mind will you say "Even if he exaggerates, it is understandable within the circumstances..." how nau.. Bros.. What are you understanding in what circumstances.. Circumstances to lie?
Don't mind the kvetch. 40 cars is far too much an exaggeration...its a deliberate act to mislead and put false information online to discredit the government to message the egos of those infantile political nincompoop seeking a manadate they never won.

1 Like

Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by drmikeadams(m): 12:18am On May 25, 2023
[quote author=obi4eze post=123342993]Imagine Rufai even knows more than this police man. That's to show you how useless he is. Rufai even gave him receipts of the incident. [/quotlolll...it's worrisome
Re: Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin by chatinent: 12:40am On May 25, 2023
It's not time to politicize everything. The police spokesman was unprofessional in his response.

He should have confirmed the emergency first. But I am not surprised, not like they care about the country...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story / 19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside / Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.