Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Enquiry - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Enquiry (153 Views)

Enquiry / Urgent Enquiry; How Is Working With Sweet Nutrition Limited (mr Chef) Like? / Gig Logistic Enquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry by agaluck: 7:48pm On May 24, 2023
I am writing to seek the advice of this house on what my wife is going through:

My wife is seeking for admission in one of the international Universities in which she is required to upload her documents including the transcript of her former University.

When she applied for the transcript which is to be in a PDF format, she discovered that her GP is showing 3.50(2.1). Meanwhile, when she graduated, she was told that her GP is 3.46(2:2) which her statement of result and certificate indicate and when she asked why, she was told that the University Senate approved 2.2 for her. And that she should reapply to get another transcript instead of giving her another statement of result or certificate for 2.1 which her academic record is showing.

Please I need candid advice of our learned people in the house to advise her on what to do because she is very furious for depriving her of good opportunities for good jobs in the labour market, knowing full well that in Nigeria many employers look for 2.1 and first class.

In addition to that, is it right for her to demand for compensation for all they have deprived her and for negligence?

Please she needs the advice of anyone in the house that has the best solution to her predicament right now.

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Basic Of Sales That You Must Understand If You Run A Business / Benefits Of Page Growth, Advertising / Imagine If Another LOCKDOWN Hits Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.