Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) (45448 Views)

Moment Tinubu, Shettima Arrived At Inauguration Concert(video) / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by hohafrank(m): 11:05am On May 25, 2023
Jubrilv:
Obidients go hear am on Monday
It only God's date is certain.
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by VeryGoodBadtGuy(m): 11:05am On May 25, 2023
Akalia:
He might be assassinated on that very day in that very venue.
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Flakky26(f): 11:06am On May 25, 2023
Good Governance is a collective effort. We all know the problems and challenges as a Country. Drop your ideas and suggestions in different areas such as Insecurity, Unemployment, Power, Education etc for the Incoming Government click https://myinputng.webs.com/
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by kayode4arch: 11:09am On May 25, 2023
Do u know ur Obituary personally?
tohewob:
do u know him personally?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by ogify1(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2023
OKUCHI11:
Abeg... continue to set the stage for OBI...
you better wake up. You go just k!ll yourself
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by jubrilELsudan: 11:11am On May 25, 2023
ONTOP INAUGURATION WEY DEM DON CANCEL

NA MILITARY DEY TAKE OVER ON MONDAY

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 11:12am On May 25, 2023
grin grin We hear u. Supposed he won the election, u think the children won't join
him in State House dey flex,eat HOT Akpu,nsala,plus assorted goat ,turkey meat with wine to wash am down. While those ones that campaign for him suffer with their boxes of Gala in 🚥.
SLOVFO:

His children have no interest in politics

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by hammerT: 11:14am On May 25, 2023
TINUBU STILL CAN NEVER BE PRESIDENT.

WITH FEW DAYS LEFT, I STILL MAINTAIN, THAT WILL BE THE END OF NIGERIA, AS NO MORE ELECTION CAN BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.

HENCE, WE DONT NEED ELECTIONS, LET THE MILITARY TAKE POWER.

ONLY THE STRONGEST AND MOST DARING AND POWERFULLY CONNECTED CAN RULE, OF WHICH TINUBU IS NOT TOP 10 IN NIGERIA.

SOLDIER GO, SOLDIER COME!
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Emir8: 11:19am On May 25, 2023
Tinubu will be disqualified tomorrow by supreme Court. Go and write it down
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Wisswhales007: 11:21am On May 25, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
IPOB are ready with advanced snipers to gun Tinubu down!

This was revealed to me in a dream

It's not everything you say on Social Media
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by DaTruths: 11:22am On May 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
You mean on Tuesday, this picture becomes a hot cake in SW SS SE NW NE and NC?

Let's stop this, there are SE people that doesn't feel bad that Tinubu won.

Stop forcing the sadness notion down the throat of everybody from SE.

It's time to support the Govt for better Nigeria, that what we pray for.

I'm talking about your previous and subsequent posts

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Iluvmycontr3: 11:24am On May 25, 2023
allthingsgood:
I like this seyi tinubu. Nice guy

No pride or unnecessary drama. A very cool dude.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by MrAgbako: 11:26am On May 25, 2023
Generalwoodz:
Can't obedients rush over to the place and inaugurate Peter Obi there before 29th?

Which kind play be this😂
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by rollywise(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool Seyi ti jo Baba e ju. That Mazi want to become NGR president. Papa HERO hide his own children oversea but found the willing tools in the hands of Poor man children that hawk gala, fake CDs, fan yogo, cold coke on the streets to use and tagged them Obedients.His own son is enjoying his life abroad while the useless ones back in NGR dey removed Elderly man cap and collected Curse in exchange

A very dusty brain you got there. Fools like you deserve the treatment you get from Nigerian government. May Nigeria happen to you over and over again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:33am On May 25, 2023
allthingsgood:
Aswear... Very cool even for looks sef..
He knows nothing dey this life all na vanity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by ipobarecriminals: 11:34am On May 25, 2023
grin grin.Typical OBIdients grin. I won't insult you back nor call the mods.I want you to comment on Monday 29 .Your wailing clock plus alarm is set/activated from Monday 29.What you doing presently is pre inauguration Cry. grin.
rollywise:

A very dusty brain you got there. Fools like you deserve the treatment you get from Nigerian government. May Nigeria happen to you over and over again
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by denony(m): 11:44am On May 25, 2023
Jubrilv:
Obidients go hear am on Monday

How stupid you are, you think a certain people will suffer most while you will be the one soaking garry without sugar
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by bigcee(m): 11:51am On May 25, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool Seyi ti jo Baba e ju. That Mazi want to become NGR president. Papa HERO hide his own children oversea but found the willing tools in the hands of Poor man children that hawk gala, fake CDs, fan yogo, cold coke on the streets to use and tagged them Obedients.His own son is enjoying his life abroad while the useless ones back in NGR dey removed Elderly man cap and collected Curse in exchange
You'll soon tell us the drugs baba supplied for you. All of una dey craze.
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 12:02pm On May 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KKMQsVq7fI

Check out the venue for the Inauguration Concert as posted by Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus.

Seyi Tinubu, son of the President-Elect Bola Tinubu, Kogi state governor Yahaya Bello were among those spotted as finishing touches were still been made to ensure a hitch free event at the venue.

#wetindeyhappentv

📺👇
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cspj4rkpTW2/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Wetin concern me.
My own na to position for bussiness opportunities.

People wey won wear ashoebi can do that . I will be waiting at a junction.
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Kingzeez10: 12:09pm On May 25, 2023
Astra101:

Take his father(political manadonna) out of the picture and tell me what you know about him that warrant the likeness
Lol. Bold of you to associate him to his father. Go to the street of Lagos and ask about ST or Oju eko, they will tell you more about him. The same guy that connected Fireboy and Asake to Olamide

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Nicenixon: 12:17pm On May 25, 2023
Menclothing:
Some slowpoke said he won’t be inaugurated lol and they even cursed themselves if it happen
I get one guy wey talk say if dem inaugurate Tinubu make I find cane wipe am, I no follow am shout. I still dy look the guy with one eye and thank God say people dy der when he dy talk am. By 28th of May, I go enter market buy one nice pankere, anywhere I sight am after the inauguration, I go wipe bitterness commot from his body. The fact you are not supporting someone should not becloud your reasoning like some people here or wish them bad and some useless prophets dy prophesied nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by fabolouz1(m): 12:22pm On May 25, 2023
Some smart Alec bank account has swollen in exponential proportion.
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Nicenixon: 12:23pm On May 25, 2023
Akalia:
He might be assassinated on that very day in that very venue.
You want this country to turn to royal rumble right? I don't pray for such to happen because the series of assassination that will follow will shock this nation and the security agencies won't be able to handle it. Peter obi won't be save anywhere in this country too.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by tohewob: 12:38pm On May 25, 2023
kayode4arch:
Do u know ur Obituary personally?
yes after urs
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Kennydoc(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2023
SLOVFO:

His children have no interest in politics hence their absence.They don't have any appointment or contract in Anambra state... you can't say same of your beloved Seyi cool

A nation where the abnormal is taken as normal can definitely not progress.
No wonder most reasonable Nigerians are looking for a way of escape from the sh*th*le.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 1:10pm On May 25, 2023
allthingsgood:

Him wife be lgbo
Akpabio wife be lgbo

So why the hate......
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Akitipor: 1:10pm On May 25, 2023
We are ready ooooo
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Emola12(m): 1:26pm On May 25, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
OBI don already talk am say none of in children no go participate or spend anything for inside gorvernment money so for you to say dis you lack common sense and integrity aswear
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Microwhy: 1:35pm On May 25, 2023
allthingsgood:
The guy is really active..
Re: Tinubu: The Venue For The May 29th Inauguration Concert (Pics, Video) by Menclothing: 2:06pm On May 25, 2023
Nicenixon:
I get one guy wey talk say if dem inaugurate Tinubu make I find cane wipe am, I no follow am shout. I still dy look the guy with one eye and thank God say people dy der when he dy talk am. By 28th of May, I go enter market buy one nice pankere, anywhere I sight am after the inauguration, I go wipe bitterness commot from his body. The fact you are not supporting someone should not becloud your reasoning like some people here or wish them bad and some useless prophets dy prophesied nonsense.

You right

Am not a fan of tinubu but he won obviously because of a divided pdp
I can’t wish anyone death or bad
My Bible said pray for your leaders so it shall be well with you.

All
Those pastors that mislead there congregations that over there dead body he won’t win that is not politics that’s hatred

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Daughter Celebrates Wedding Anniversary / Canoes For Flood-prone Areas In Sokoto (photo) / Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.