Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation (5002 Views)

My Observation About The Black Community In A European University / Dubai Has Just Built The Largest Observation Wheel In The World. Super Awesome. / Seun And Lalasticala Are Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Sebastine1994(m): 4:48am On May 25, 2023
Oga seun this your new super mod who replaced lalastica is not doing a very good job with the front page.

First of all only 70 topic make it to front page before, but now they push anything to front page. Only yesterday alone 250 topic made it to front page. Which is a little too much and gives people little time to readjust before commenting on the new topic.

I think your last moderator guages the mood before pushing anything to front page, these replacement just want to meet a quota . You need a little study in human psychology to know when and what to push to front page.

Front page grabbing is no longer fun like before, there was a time when people scrambled to be first to comment. Watch how people are slowly losing interest in FTC. Because of the over supply, FTC comes with an adrenaline rush but not anymore,

My point is that your new moderators should learn to space news right and read the mood before posting anything, this is not Facebook news or Linda ikeji, this is Nairaland, we can get our news anywhere, but the fun is that Nairaland makes the news special

Even in the midnight they keep posting news, for who to comment?, Previously once it is 10pmoclock nothing comes to front page, but now this guy just post news even 3amoclock. 7am in the morning no update, then once it's 8:20 am he would start bombarding us with news.

By the way you didn't formally announce that lalastica is no longer a super mod, I understand no body is indespensible, my pain is that you did not let lala train his replacement before time.

I hope you do something about it. Supermod are not spirits, they should be formally introduced to the people, let's know they are flesh and blood like us and not some AI.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by kelvine(m): 5:02am On May 25, 2023
Your post is interesting.
Didn't know lalasticlala left.

26 Likes

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Sebastine1994(m): 5:05am On May 25, 2023
kelvine:
Your post is interesting.
Didn't know lalasticlala left.

His last login was February

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by ipobarecriminals: 5:38am On May 25, 2023
sad cheesy Lalasticlala is very much around
Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Sebastine1994(m): 5:42am On May 25, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad cheesy Lalasticlala is very much around

I hate to brag

We spoke recently, he told me himself, everything, I wouldn't say more than I should, even before the everything happened.

I just believe nobody is indespensible

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by boltwings: 5:43am On May 25, 2023
He left because he noticed the complete hatred for igbos here by Seun and mynd44. I believe they had some argument concerning this matter before he decided to resign. Because during that February time, I noticed a lot of hateful post about igbos, Peter Obi etc on front page and on different threads and I was wondering what Lalastic was doing about all the hateful post. They won't delete such post but the moment you post something against APC, Tinubu or Yoruba they will quickly delete it and sometimes ban you.

I believe Lala fought against this bias attitude of the admins but had no option but to resign and leave, knowing fully well that Seun is backing it up. Lala is an Igbo guy from Rivers state...I guess.

Updated
We were officially told that Lala is now Nlfpmod... however, the glaring tribal hate here against the Igbos by Seun and his admins should stop, if not, hmm hmm. Make I no just reveal my plans.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Goalnaldo(m): 5:45am On May 25, 2023
Not true. I slept on tuesday night with the last topic been "THIS IS THE KIND OF PAST WOMEN WANT YOU TO FORGET" woke up on wednesday and the topic was still there till about 9am. a count from that topic to the one that is currently at the top as at the time of writing this(OFFICE ROMANCE-MY EXPERIENCE) is 55 topics. except you are saying he replaces them.

23 Likes

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by ipobarecriminals: 5:57am On May 25, 2023
Sebastine1994:

I hate to brag

We spoke recently, he told me himself, everything, I wouldn't say more than I should, even before the everything happened.

I just believe nobody is indespensible
Wic one we go believe now sad? Refer to/read this thread A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by seun(March 28,2023).He instructed lalasticlala etc to ban anyone who uses an ethnic slur/derogatoey name on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Blake755: 5:59am On May 25, 2023
The new guy don already collect update to the push snake topic to front page angry sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Sebastine1994(m): 6:01am On May 25, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Not true. I slept on tuesday night with the last topic been "THIS IS THE KIND OF PAST YOUR WOMAN WANT YOU TO FORGET" woke up on wednesday and the topic was still there till about 9am. a count from that topic to the one that is currently at the top is 54 topics. except you are saying he replaces them.

Dear sir,

There is a pattern to everything, lalastica usually close the day with football highlights, scores

This new mod signs out with topic from romance section or relationship topic. He is more involved in the romance section than in his job,

Mind you there are not one super mod, they have timetable I guess, some days you get the silly mod, sometimes you get the wise one.

There is this other super mod that post even in the midnight, like the yesterday mod. His closing topic was office romance by 12 o'clock

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Sebastine1994(m): 6:06am On May 25, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
Wic one we go believe now sad? Refer to/read this thread A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland by seun(March 28,2023).He instructed lalasticlala etc to ban anyone who uses an ethnic slur/derogatoey name on Nairaland

Lalastica was a good worker and people have come to love him, he is a brand name.

Some business partners have a falling out but the business may continue to enjoy the goodwill of the former partner. Unless he objects.

Seun may still pretend that lalasticala is still with us to maintain his customer base

Check out lalasticala last login, we spoke on phone even

12 Likes

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by EyenIbibio1: 6:08am On May 25, 2023
Lala the snake master, I miss him,
Really, some posts these days are not front page worthy, maybe oga Seun just wanna put his people, we know their way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by bdon12: 6:10am On May 25, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Oga seun this your new super mod who replaced lalastica is not doing a very good job with the front page.

First of all only 70 topic make it to front page before, but now they push anything to front page. Only yesterday alone 250 topic made it to front page. Which is a little too much and gives people little time to readjust before commenting on the new topic.

I think your last moderator guages the mood before pushing anything to front page, these replacement just want to meet a quota . You need a little study in human psychology to know when and what to push to front page.

Front page grabbing is no longer fun like before, there was a time when people scrambled to be first to comment. Watch how people are slowly losing interest in FTC. Because of the over supply, FTC comes with an adrenaline rush but not anymore,

My point is that your new moderators should learn to space news right and read the mood before posting anything, this is not Facebook news or Linda ikeji, this is Nairaland, we can get our news anywhere, but the fun is that Nairaland makes the news special

Even in the midnight they keep posting news, for who to comment?, Previously once it is 10pmoclock nothing comes to front page, but now this guy just post news even 3amoclock. 7am in the morning no update, then once it's 8:20 am he would start bombarding us with news.

By the way you didn't formally announce that lalastica is no longer a super mod, I understand no body is indespensible, my pain is that you did not let lala train his replacement before time.

I hope you do something about it. Supermod are not spirits, they should be formally introduced to the people, let's know they are flesh and blood like us and not some AI.

U guys are addicted to nairaland that is already biased politically.seun is tinubu boy

13 Likes

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Bighead9: 6:11am On May 25, 2023
boltwings:
He left because he noticed the complete hatred for igbos here by Seun and mynd44. I believe they had some argument concerning this matter before he decided to resign. Because during that February time, I noticed a lot of hateful post about igbos, Peter Obi etc on front page and on different threads and I was wondering what Lalastic was doing about all the hateful post. They won't delete such post but the moment you post something against APC, Tinubu or Yoruba they will quickly delete it and sometimes ban you.

I believe Lala fought against this bias attitude of the admins but had no option but to resign and leave, knowing fully well that Seun is backing it up. Lala is an Igbo guy from Rivers state...I guess.

So lalasticlala was an IGBO man? No wonder he was always banning any anti- Biafra, LP, Peter Obi, IPOB, UGM and ESN comments. While he allow IGBO members insult the North, West, South South and everybody who is not support Peter Obi.

That Guy does not deserve to be a mode. He introduced tribalism on this forum. He band non Igbo and allow Igbo do as they wish.
Thank God the bigot was sacked.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Goalnaldo(m): 6:15am On May 25, 2023
Sebastine1994:

Dear sir,

There is a pattern to everything, lalastica usually close the day with football highlights, scores

This new mod signs out with topic from romance section or relationship topic. He is more involved in the romance section than in his job,

Mind you there are not one super mod, they have timetable I guess, some days you get the silly mod, sometimes you get the wise one.

There is this other super mod that post even in the midnight, like the yesterday mod. His closing topic was office romance by 12 o'clock
well, at the end of the day, they are humans like us who have personal preferences. Expecting him to post exactly like lala isnt realistic. The 250 topics you mentioned he posted was just exaggeration.

1 Like

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by MrAgbako: 6:18am On May 25, 2023
Oshey nairaland house mods watcher and co tenant.šŸ˜‚šŸ‘
May the new mod regime bring prosperity to all co tenants iseee

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Sebastine1994(m): 6:19am On May 25, 2023
Goalnaldo:
well, at the end of the day, they are humans like us who have personal preferences. Expecting him to post exactly like lala isnt realistic. The 250 topics you mentioned he posted was just exaggeration.

I never said he should become lalasticala, I said guage the mood before posting on front page.

As for the daily post, I have my statistics here with me, I am not exaggerating, I spew facts, half of the thread comes from romance section.

The new mod don't do fact checking before bringing anything to front page.
Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by FlawlessKarl: 6:20am On May 25, 2023
shocked

But I thought Lalasticlala dumped his main account and is using NLFPMOD now. I haven't seen a mod that was just too matured as Lalasticlala, unlike that baby bigoted tribalistic Yoruba mod

12 Likes

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Skyfornia(m): 6:24am On May 25, 2023
This post is unnecessary
Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Sebastine1994(m): 6:25am On May 25, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

But I thought Lalasticlala dumped his main account and is using NLFPMOD now. I haven't seen a mod that was just too matured as Lalasticlala, unlike that baby bigoted tribalistic Yoruba mod

That's one of the new mod, that's not him. Why would seun dump his popular account and create a new one

The old account is a brand name already, who does that.

3 Likes

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Sebastine1994(m): 6:28am On May 25, 2023
Skyfornia:
This post is unnecessary

Your existence is unnecessary šŸ¤”

3 Likes

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Wawelexy(m): 6:29am On May 25, 2023
Relax bro, I understand that Lalastica is a brand name on its own, but it's isn't necessary for the new replacement to flow along with the same pattern of work as Lala, the same way you were enjoying 70 FP topics a day is the same way some others are complaining and are wishing it could be more than that... Allow this new mode do his work the way he can..

Talking about adrenaline rush for FTC for front page materials. Do you know few topics on FP will reduce traffic on the site, as people will go elsewhere since Nairaland isn't ready to update news.. This might be appalling to you but definitely not to Seun. in as much as the site has to uphold its value, also the sites needs to make money... I don't know if you own a business already, but if you do, you will understand this better, tho you don't have to wait till you own a business before you should know this...

All I'm saying in short is, let's allow the new replacement for Lala do it his own way, Seun found him capable before he could choose him, it's us who needs to adapt to the new systems.

If I were Seun, I will stop the use of Lalastica brand name since he's no longer with me, is he trying to say Lala is the soul of Nairaland? will people deactivate their account if they learnt Lala has left? We need to know the name of the new guy so he too can grow and also create a niche for himself...

We love Lala, we love Seun and we love Nairaland...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Enigma1510(m): 6:31am On May 25, 2023
Bro, since last year, na ā€œtrendingā€ section i just dey click anytime my phone park for FPšŸ˜

I am past waiting for changes on here, I am too broke and ainā€™t paying Seun for VIP. His forum, his problem.

I go don click or type Nairaland link before I remember the real reason i open any browser.

Na age and loyalty cause am, i for don find better website. But this site don dey with me through it allā€¦šŸ˜‚

But I remember i got self-employed and my first milli through the business section, bought few properties using tips posted on the relevant sectionsā€¦i just make sure I find whatever it is I want by searching and ignore the distractions lookšŸ¤«
Anytime life show me shege, I go through the cycle again.

Na only nairaland no dey make me overthink abeg!!! I hate checking threads wey no go help my brokeness or get me productive!!!

About to pause my plans for my next investment and for the first time, wanna swallow my ego and open up to the 1% that wouldnā€™t ignore on here about needing an environment to challenge myself and heal my anxiety.
So my Bro, always find positivity in every situationā€¦

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by iHateFraudsters: 6:32am On May 25, 2023
FlawlessKarl:
shocked

You mean mynd44?

That guy is too tribalistic to be a moderator.

12 Likes

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Benki003(m): 6:38am On May 25, 2023
Op that's not true rather this mod doesn't even push anything to front page, as of Monday till Tuesday I was busy the whole day so I didn't visit nairaland only for me to come back Tuesday afternoon and going through front page was only 15 topics he pushed for a whole day.

While I remember lala under few hours would push reasonable materials to front page. I'll say this particular mod is slow with his job

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Benki003(m): 6:39am On May 25, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

You mean mynd44?

That guy is too tribalistic to be a moderator.

Sometimes I feel it's someone like helinus or yarimo operating that account

7 Likes

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Goalnaldo(m): 6:40am On May 25, 2023
[quote author=Sebastine1994 post=123350479]
Your existence is unnecessary
Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Princeton92(m): 6:42am On May 25, 2023
I see... I observed some changes though and I wondered but now I understand.
Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Sebastine1994(m): 6:43am On May 25, 2023
Benki003:
Op that's not true rather this mod doesn't even push anything to front page, as of Monday till Tuesday I was busy the whole day so I didn't visit nairaland only for me to come back Tuesday afternoon and going through front page was only 15 topics he pushed for a whole day.

While I remember lala under few hours would push reasonable materials to front page. I'll say this particular mod is slow with his job

Benki003

The supermod is more interested in the romance section. Politics section requires fact checking, that is why they are lazy to post from that section,

1 Like

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Rodimi20000000: 6:48am On May 25, 2023
Someone is making the site faster and more updated instead you are complaining.

5 Likes

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Benki003(m): 6:49am On May 25, 2023
Sebastine1994:

Benki003

The supermod is more interested in the romance section. Politics section requires fact checking, that is why they are lazy to post from that section,

Since this year have only been going to trending cause that's where the Main use is, u would see topics meant for front page on trending after that the topic is gone

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

5 Important Facts To Know About Ahmadu Bello University Zaria / Futo Aptitude Test Cut Off / An Oou Student Design A Gp Calculator For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.