Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking (24384 Views)

Sharia Court Sentences Sadiya Haruna To 6 Months In Islamic School / Fetty Wap Baby Mama, Alexis Skyy Flaunts Her Hot Body Talk / Ente / American Rapper, Fetty Wap Arrested In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Menclothing: 10:06am On May 25, 2023
You go tey for prison
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by leocollins(m): 10:06am On May 25, 2023
Crazy boy..and just yesterday i watched a movie he acted "blood brother".doing drug shit..
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by finallybusy: 10:10am On May 25, 2023
I remember him for one song many moons ago. I am not surprised. Money dries up once one is forgotten.
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by shonepa(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2023
But u know every system in the world get em flaws sha?

superlanny:
Do the crime, do the time, unlucky for him he is in a system where the law works to the letter. Some few days back, he was probably balling and enjoying money from his drug business, not knowing the hammer will fall soon, now he will be dancing soapy in jail for a while.

It's obvious he was living beyond his means or trying to match up with the industry. I have a feeling a couple of our so called celebs are codedly making such moves, because I can't correlate their expenses and lifestyle with their income.
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by dfrost: 10:14am On May 25, 2023
superCleanworks:

i swear WAKA FLOKKA FLAME and so many other dumb names

Very silly and disgusting 🙄.
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by correctguy101(m): 10:43am On May 25, 2023
When dem go arrest 69 let us know cool
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Princelumide: 10:44am On May 25, 2023
One eye Sunday dey carry drugs...
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by JaredH: 11:18am On May 25, 2023
BloomingDale:
We don’t know him here. Who him be?
you don't know him in your dirty edo state
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by BloomingDale(f): 11:33am On May 25, 2023
JaredH:
you don't know him in your dirty edo state

Which kain wahala come be dis na? Oga, wetin I do you?
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by sageb: 11:47am On May 25, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/24/entertainment/fetty-wap-sentencing/index.html

I am not surprised, he uses music to cover up the fact that he's a drug dealer.
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by peculiar2233: 11:54am On May 25, 2023
Bighead9:
I suspect his other name might be Emeka grin grin
Is not funny to me, you only sound stup*d
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Badonasty(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2023
Wow…this guy enter prison las las
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by udemzyudex(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2023
Angel55555:
He was the bomb few years ago, but he spent his money on useless things without investing.

That's because he thinks drug money will always come in.
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by kestolove95(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2023
I remember when he trace his origin to south eastern part of Nigeria
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Kingbuhari(m): 2:56pm On May 25, 2023
When are they coming for Tinubu Nah him they supply them coke
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by Blakpot: 5:26pm On May 25, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

American artist and drugs

The funny thing is Colombian and other south Americans drug Lord is the thier boss and mentor

Nah they probably work with the offshoots of those Mexican and Colombian gangs in the US but not working for them.

His gang "Zoo gang" are from the Eastside Hollygrove neighborhood of New Orleans and they're an affiliate of New Orleans Piru Bloods.
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2023
He went back to his old life
Re: American Rapper, Fetty Wap, Sentenced To 6 Years For Drug Trafficking by babajero(m): 9:21pm On May 25, 2023
Billionaire2:
Hip-hop died with TUPAC …
Big lie. People that represented hip hop are still alive and well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HIV+ Mary Ero Was Helped By Banky W When She Was Abandoned 8-Years Ago / #EndSARSBrutality: Olamide Reacts "Guide The People, Not Make Life Miserable" / Piers Morgan Tweets In Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.