Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her (24536 Views)

Instagram Model Stalked Mason Mount After One-Night Stand / Messi Cries After He Broke Pele's Goalscoring Record / Melissa Krott: Henry Onyekuru Fails To Pay Child Support - Baby Mama Accuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by ogbiwa: 6:05am On May 25, 2023
A woman has pleaded guilty to stalking two Premier League footballers and harassing a third.

TikToker Orla Melissa Sloan, 21, bombarded Chelsea's Mason Mount, 24, with messages in a four-month stalking campaign after their relationship ended.

She also pleaded guilty to stalking his former team-mate Billy Gilmour, 21, and harassing Ben Chilwell, 26.

Mr Gilmour said her messages had a "huge impact" on his life.

Westminster Magistrates' Court heard Sloan and Mr Mount slept together after they met at a party at Mr Chilwell's home in November 2020.

Prosecutor Jason Seetal said they stayed in contact for about six months before Mr Mount "decided that the relationship was not going to progress".

He subsequently was bombarded with messages from her and blocked her number, the court was told.

"He then began to receive messages from new numbers and each time he would block those numbers there would be messages from a different number," Mr Seetal said.

A total of 21 different numbers were used to contact Mr Mount, the court heard.

Mr Seetal said Mr Mount was "concerned she had an obsession or fixation with him and he didn't know what she was capable of".

In a statement, the footballer said he was worried that Sloan would "turn up at my training centre".

The court heard other messages were aimed at professional footballers, friends and family members, including Mr Mount's England and Chelsea team-mate, Mr Chilwell.

Scotland midfielder Mr Gilmour said her messages had a "huge impact" on his life, after he joined Brighton & Hove Albion from Chelsea in September last year.

"I have not been able to sleep and have had to take sleeping tablets," he said.

Sloan, from Exeter, pleaded guilty to causing "serious alarm or distress" by stalking Mr Gilmour between 10 September and 28 October last year.

She also admitted stalking Mr Mount between 19 June and 28 October last year, as well as causing harassment to Mr Chilwell between 20 October and 29 October 2022.

District Judge Neeta Minhas said Sloan's most serious offence, against Mr Gilmour, crossed the custody threshold.

Sloan was granted unconditional bail and sentencing was adjourned to 20 June.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-65699287

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by ArchiLimited: 6:06am On May 25, 2023
Using 21 different numbers to text 1 person? Joblessness. Definitely joblessness. Mixed with maniacal tendencies. Restraining order strongly recommended.

See my signature below if you want to start a new construction and don't know where to begin. We will give you a free quote to begin. Contact is below

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by superlanny(m): 6:20am On May 25, 2023
Maybe na part of the reason why Chelsea lule this season, Mount and Chilwell have been below par and have not had a good season at all.
It's clear the lady wanted more but didn't pass the test to win, she couldn't handle rejection and then turned it to a dangerous obsession.

28 Likes

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by thesicilian: 6:28am On May 25, 2023
And the moment you say hi to them they'll accuse you of rape.

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Akfrenzy(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2023
grin Desperation in display

because the easy way to cash out is to have a relationship with a superstar 😆😆

Women eeh 😜 doing this Gold digging stuff in a different way oo

Someone should tell her that sex can happen without love attached or relationship stuff

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by shiki(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2023
shocked Fear woman and have peace of mind

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by MetroLane: 8:15am On May 25, 2023
grin

See her big head

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by WiszyFraud: 8:15am On May 25, 2023
Did you know??

Red flags are for real.

Never ever ignore them

👍

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Gppgn(f): 8:15am On May 25, 2023
No wonder the small Man no fit concentrate for pitch again.. And we were blaming Potter all along..

14 Likes

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Angel55555(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2023
Way to go, more of this cool
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Aareakinwunmi(m): 8:15am On May 25, 2023
Other way round, they won't be granted bail.

It's tough for men out there

17 Likes

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by ShenTeh(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2023
Lucky him, She did not wield the rape allegation.

17 Likes

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Olam09(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2023
Lol
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:16am On May 25, 2023
All hail the Chelsea slut

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by ernesco0816517(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2023
Continue stalking ma
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by seal2020: 8:17am On May 25, 2023
i am available for hook ups 1st round 1hr ,while second round 2-3hrs and i am good looking available anytime only ladies should call
call this number-09049903768

1 Like

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by dyera(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2023
This kind of thing is very common among Nigerian girls, once a young man has money and drives fancy car, they will be stalking and waylaying him where ever he goes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Kingcalls: 8:19am On May 25, 2023
The b1tch wanna force herself on him... get pregnant and start getting paid for life

Women are manipulative beings ...and selfish too... she don't love him one bit... she just wants the benefits that comes with dating a Premier league player... men are wiser now

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Blake755: 8:20am On May 25, 2023
No wonder Chelsea players has been performing badly on the pitch cuz the where busy off the pitch shocked shocked
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Nobody: 8:20am On May 25, 2023
Stalkers.

1 Like

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by verybadmouth(m): 8:21am On May 25, 2023
Too much weed
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:21am On May 25, 2023
No wonder these players failed woefully. What a woman or a girl cannot do does not exist. All these english never do wells from Mount, Chiwell to the slayqueen that almost relegated Chelsea if not 4 the efforts chelsea younglad such as james and cos.

5 Likes

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by BRIMBRAM: 8:22am On May 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Using 21 different numbers to text 1 person? Joblessness. Definitely joblessness. Mixed with maniacal tendencies. Restraining order strongly recommended

She must be related to Zonefree. Stalking pocohantas comes to mind with plentiful monikers. grin

Some how, dem don allow the babe rest. Though she sef like trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by victorazy(m): 8:22am On May 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by MuMuOnBail: 8:23am On May 25, 2023
na wa ooo

I can relate.

If you can hit a Sister center of gravity during knackanization, her brain will switch off and she will become a serial stalker beyond control.

My experienced brothers on this forum can also testify.

I got stalked by a particular sister to the extent I don't go out with any of my car.

I started using Uber.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by marlow1962(m): 8:23am On May 25, 2023
Poor ladies and finding a rich man 5&6.
If them date now, you will now hear "I dated him, let's split part of his assets" foolish people.

10 Likes

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Printerscanner: 8:23am On May 25, 2023
ArchiLimited:
Using 21 different numbers to text 1 person? Joblessness. Definitely joblessness. Mixed with maniacal tendencies. Restraining order strongly recommended

Dem no get work nah. Na pusssy dem dey sell. Useless pig

7 Likes

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Unfair(f): 8:23am On May 25, 2023
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by Mpcoll001: 8:24am On May 25, 2023
Okay
Re: Orla Melissa Sloan Admits Stalking Mason Mount After He Broke Up With Her by PerfectStranger(m): 8:24am On May 25, 2023
seal2020:
i am available for hook ups 1st round 1hr ,while second round 2-3hrs and i am good looking available anytime only ladies should call
call this number-09049903768
The hustle is real ma nigga

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Basketball Team Sleep Out In The Cold Ahead Of FIBA Afrocan Mali -photo / Mikel Obi: Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Footballer In The World / Arjen Robben Retires From Active Football.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.