Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Oba Saheed Elegushi, Olori Sekinat Mark 20 Years Together - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Saheed Elegushi, Olori Sekinat Mark 20 Years Together (252 Views)

Oba Elegushi & Wife, Aramide Sekinat Celebrate 18th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Oba Saheed Elegushi Marries Hadiza Tanko As Second Wife (photos) / Oba Saheed Ademola Elegushi Of Ikate Land Marries A Second Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oba Saheed Elegushi, Olori Sekinat Mark 20 Years Together by Cruztvblog: 7:31am On May 25, 2023
Oba Saheed Elegushi of Ikate Kingdom in Lagos and his wife Olori Sekinat on Wednesday clocked 20 years in their marriage.

The union which was instituted in 2003 has produced three daughters.

Speaking on their experience as husband and wife in two decades, the monarch said it has been joyous and full of love.

He wrote via Instagram, “My Queen, today makes it 20 years (since) we made our vows. I am filled with gratitude for the journey we have shared together. It is hard to believe that it has been two decades already and yet, it feels like just yesterday that we embarked on this adventure.

“Over the years, we have experienced so much joy and love. You have been my rock, my confidante, and my partner in every sense of the word. You have supported me through thick and thin.”

Oba Elegushi thanked Olori Sekinat for being “his wife, best friend and amazing mother” to their children.

“Happy 20th anniversary and cheers to the next 20 My Queen,” he added.

In celebration of the anniversary, Queen Sekinat Elegushi (QSE) Foundation wrote on Instagram, “To HAVE and To HOLD forever….

“Happy 20th anniversary to the extraordinary couple…The King and The Queen of Ikate Elegushi Kingdom. May your love continue to wax strong, and joy continue to overflow in your lives.” See more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/05/25/oba-saheed-elegushi-olori-sekinat-mark-20-years-together/[/url]

Re: Oba Saheed Elegushi, Olori Sekinat Mark 20 Years Together by TheBillyonaire: 7:37am On May 25, 2023
What is the need to tell us?
Re: Oba Saheed Elegushi, Olori Sekinat Mark 20 Years Together by Olarewaju89: 7:37am On May 25, 2023
The royal majestic may you leave long grin

(1) (Reply)

She Use Magic To Help African Hulk Then He Becomes Enogie Of Udo / Aroko: A Unique Way of Communication In Yoruba Culture / If Nigeria Doesn’t Restructure, It Will Break Up, Says Social Activist Gani Adam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.