Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

I'm Deeply Sorry - Youtuber, Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes To Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Deeply Sorry - Youtuber, Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes To Nigerians (314 Views)

Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Deeply Sorry - Youtuber, Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes To Nigerians by thisweekng: 8:58am On May 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sDXZH5RCNE
Nigerian Youtuber, Emdee Tiamiyu, has apologised over his comment about Nigerian students studying in the United Kingdom in an interview with the British Broadcasting Corporation.

The Youtuber made the apology in a video he shared on his YouTube account on Wednesday, following the backlash he faced after the interview.

Re: I'm Deeply Sorry - Youtuber, Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes To Nigerians by Kingosytex(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2023
Enemies of progress who wouldn't want others to succeed where themselves have succeeded.
The heart of an average Nigerian is darker than charcoal.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

From Sango To Oniru, Victoria Island / Which African Country Can Someone Migrate That Offer Job Opportunities / How Difficult Is It For Nigerians To Get Jobs In Canada As Fresher Or Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.