Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,786 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) (34308 Views)

The Delivery Man Who Steals Side Mirrors Of Cars Arrested In Lagos (Pictures) / CCTV Captures Man Stealing An Iphone 11pro Max From A Phone Shop (video) / Man Stealing Female Panties In Imo Caught. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:43am On May 26, 2023
Kobicove:
This was exactly the way someone stole the side mirror on a brand new Toyota Corolla (bank type) I was driving in 2006.

It cost me 400Naira (Which was a lot of money then) to replace at the time.

I was just wondering why someone would risk his life to steal the side view mirror of a car undecided

It's the audacity for me, 99 percent of people won't let this go, they would track him.
Re: CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:48am On May 26, 2023
Chopkiss:
How my generator got stolen on 23/2/2019 11.47am is still a mystery a generator that is infront of my shop
Sorry eh, but should have used chain. Security conscious is number one.
Re: CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) by tnerro1(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

i am surprised by not just the courage but time and brain energy it took him to organize his skill.

Some big men might decide to use their resources and trace and find him, not to recover the side mirror but to teach him a lesson.

True,
Re: CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) by rpstar12: 9:46pm On May 29, 2023
superCleanworks:

i was a fool and will ask this question to justify my wickedness. and I am the only one that did.

Oh glad to know you are a big fool... Hope your mother didn't fck a foolish man?
Re: CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
handbagss:

Well, I hope they do, because his face did not even show well and probably he lives very far from that vicinity.

https://www.nairaland.com/7722788/delivery-man-steals-side-mirrors

You see am so. You can't steal easily in that area like that and get away so fast. I know it s a matter of time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) by XAUBulls: 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:
CCTV captures delivery man stealing side mirrors of an SUV in Ikoyi shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ‘‡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FXQMDxH4dQ
angry
Re: CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) by Desusi: 2:03am On Jun 11, 2023
Freeko4:
How much is the mirror?
If caught, job gone and embarrassment sure
The one thing with thief is that, they can steal anything irrespective of the things stolen. A thief can still ordinary second hand pant!

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) by Desusi: 2:06am On Jun 11, 2023
blacksam01:
He cam back to steal the other mirror..?
Yes now!
Re: CCTV Captures Delivery Man Stealing Side Mirrors Of An SUV In Ikoyi (video) by handbagss(f): 6:05am On Jun 11, 2023
priceactionx:

https://www.nairaland.com/7722788/delivery-man-steals-side-mirrors

You see am so. You can't steal easily in that area like that and get away so fast. I know it s a matter of time.

๐Ÿ˜ I knew you'd quote me when I saw the news. I'm glad they caught him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Of University Of Benin Caught In Attempted Rape! / Arik Air Staff Caught With โ€˜cocaineโ€™ In London / Hisbah Apprehends 19 Homosexuals At Gay Wedding In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.