Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ (815 Views)

I Am Not Getting Attracted To Her Sexually / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / My Wife Says She Is Not Sexually Attracted To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Augustwife: 10:59am On May 25, 2023
I woke up to this post on the front page

https://www.nairaland.com/7701678/not-getting-attracted-sexually

I have a feeling this is my husband(it is our exact current situation ). I may or may not be right.
If i am wrong please forgive me but if this is him. Let me rant small

To have a better understanding of what i am about to say please read my previous post below

https://www.nairaland.com/7138507/not-marriage-mind

I have given up TOTALLY on the marriage. Hence no sex. I even tried lobbying for a job for him few months ago but he told me blatantly that he will not go. I cant have sex with someone who is always drunk. The smell of alcohol disgusts me. I am tired, tired of trying, tired of praying, tired of hoping.
I have decide to give myself peace of mind, i only concentrate on my work, children and church. I attend almost all church programs because i just want to be away from him.

He has told lies to everyone that care to hear about how i am a bad wife , how i am always angry not making the home a heaven. Please which sane woman wont want a happy home? But i refuse to do any more.i no longer care if he is drunk, where he is at night, who he owes or what he is doing. I believe i have done enough.

Sincerely i dont care if he cheats. I dont think i would have anything to loose except my marriage (which is what i want).
I part of me prays night and day that he gets another woman so i can finally have a valid excuse to leave the marriage (since his alcohol addiction is not enough excuse for both families )

2 Likes

Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Klass99(f): 11:03am On May 25, 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:04am On May 25, 2023
How did he became a drunkard?
Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Carcholce: 11:04am On May 25, 2023
Una don turn Nairaland family section to season film.

Later your husband will come out with another story. No matter how you guys are painting this marriage thing. It cannot stop me from marrying 3 wives. 2 on the same day and a third one when the first two are getting older.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Carcholce: 11:06am On May 25, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
How did he became a drunkard?

If you ask the husband this question now, he’ll trace the problem back to his Augustwife. grin

3 Likes

Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Berrityga: 11:29am On May 25, 2023
Something tell me say make I buy pop corn for blenco this morning.. 😹😹😹😹 this film go sweet die.
Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Berrityga: 11:32am On May 25, 2023
Augustwife:

I have a feeling this is my husband(it is our exact current situation ). I may or may not be right.

To have a better understanding of what i am about to say please read my previous post below

I have given up TOTALLY on the marriage. Hence no sex. I even tried lobbying for a job for him few months ago but he told me blatantly that he will not go. I cant have sex with someone who is always drunk. The smell of alcohol disgusts me. I am tired, tired of trying, tired of praying, tired of hoping.
I have decide to give myself peace of mind, i only concentrate on my work, children and church. I attend almost all church programs because i just want to be away from him.

He has told lies to everyone that care to hear about how i am a bad wife , how i am always angry not making the home a heaven. Please which sane woman wont want a happy home? But i refuse to do any more.i no longer care if he is drunk, where he is at night, who he owes or what he is doing. I believe i have done enough.

Sincerely i dont care if he cheats. I dont think i would have anything to loose except my marriage (which is what i want).
I part of me prays night and day that he gets another woman so i can finally have a valid excuse to leave the marriage (since his alcohol addiction is not enough excuse for both families )
swear your not knocking outside? Swear say that church program no be excuse to go knack outside?? Since you have money why haven't you filled for divorce?? Cheating rat.
Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by fyzaila: 2:24pm On May 25, 2023
Berrityga:
swear your not knocking outside? Swear say that church program no be excuse to go knack outside?? Since you have money why haven't you filled for divorce?? Cheating rat.

Must it always result to cheating? Is that the solution? Can't you read where the problem lies? Instead of you to keep quiet 🤫 since you don't have any solution to give you decided to spew trash.

5 Likes

Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by sisisioge: 2:32pm On May 25, 2023
There are always two sides to a coin. Men especially know how to tell the story excluding their part as part of the problem grin. Seen too much of that.

Anyways, nothing do you o. May your peace be assured madam. It is well with you fa.

5 Likes

Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 25, 2023
Addiction is never an easy piece to overcome but I dont think you should lose hope completely, it may take a long time with psychotherapy/social support but its still feasible.
Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Godwin4444: 2:40pm On May 25, 2023
Berrityga:
op abeg ignore this kid

He’s probably in 100 level with no girlfriend so he doesn’t understand

He sees sex as d greatest luxury so he doesn’t believe real life troubles could rub things off

6 Likes

Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On May 25, 2023
Augustwife:
I woke up to this post on the front page https://www.nairaland.com/7701678/not-getting-attracted-sexually
I have a feeling this is my husband(it is our exact current situation ). I may or may not be right. If i am wrong please forgive me but if this is him. Let me rant small. To have a better understanding of what i am about to say please read my previous post below
I have given up TOTALLY on the marriage. Hence no sex. I even tried lobbying for a job for him few months ago but he told me blatantly that he will not go. I cant have sex with someone who is always drunk. The smell of alcohol disgusts me. I am tired, tired of trying, tired of praying, tired of hoping. I have decide to give myself peace of mind, i only concentrate on my work, children and church. I attend almost all church programs because i just want to be away from him. He has told lies to everyone that care to hear about how i am a bad wife , how i am always angry not making the home a heaven. Please which sane woman wont want a happy home? But i refuse to do any more.i no longer care if he is drunk, where he is at night, who he owes or what he is doing. I believe i have done enough.
Sincerely i dont care if he cheats. I dont think i would have anything to loose except my marriage (which is what i want). I part of me prays night and day that he gets another woman so i can finally have a valid excuse to leave the marriage (since his alcohol addiction is not enough excuse for both families )
Sex with someone who is always drunk.... Na wa oo! undecided

1 Like

Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On May 25, 2023
Carcholce:
■ If you ask the husband this question now, he’ll trace the problem back to his Augustwife. grin
Na so im go spin am! undecided
Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by ibkayee(f): 4:10pm On May 25, 2023
Whenever you hear stories of someone just changing behaviour out of the blue, there’s usually more to it.

“My wife stopped having sex with me for absolutely no reason, I don’t know what to do” lol

2 Likes

Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On May 25, 2023
ibkayee:
Whenever you hear stories of someone just changing behaviour out of the blue, there’s usually more to it. “My wife stopped having sex with me for absolutely no reason, I don’t know what to do” lol
Exactly! undecided

1 Like

Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Foodqueen(f): 4:36pm On May 25, 2023
The guy never reply.
Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Berrityga: 9:32pm On May 25, 2023
fyzaila:

Must it always result to cheating? Is that the solution? Can't you read where the problem lies? Instead of you to keep quiet 🤫 since you don't have any solution to give you decided to spew trash.
please pump water out of that sukerway you call a head. Of a woma stops giving you sex it's cause she is banging another guy.
Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by cayorday89(m): 3:42am On May 26, 2023
Carcholce:
Una don turn Nairaland family section to season film.

Later your husband will come out with another story. No matter how you guys are painting this marriage thing. It cannot stop me from marrying 3 wives. 2 on the same day and a third one when the first two are getting older.
The season film part got me laughing out loud in the middle of the night.
When I finally get married (still doubtful about the possibility), if wife, in-laws, bring any kind of trouble I don't like that will stress me out, I will just back out, in fact I will have special savings to that effect so that I won't be wasting time and suffering mental health issues, the peace I have been experiencing for the last few months of staying alone now cannot be compared to anything else for now.

@klass99,I don't even have a TV to start with for me to view African magic, and no regrets following you because you surely know how to get this sort of threads.
@OP, please do what is best for yourself, I personally don't even like the smell of Alcohol or smoke of any kind not to talk of coming close to another who stinks of it for sex and still waste the family resources on it. Try listen to Naija Info on Saturdays 7am and you will get to know more on how to navigate issues like this.

2 Likes

Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by cayorday89(m): 3:49am On May 26, 2023
Berrityga:
please pump water out of that sukerway you call a head. Of a woma stops giving you sex it's cause she is banging another guy.

The problem with you is that you have decided to run with a narrative when people have marital issues, there are one thousand and one reasons for it depending on the individuals involved at least the husband has shared his part, it can't always be cheating.

1 Like

Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Michelle55: 6:20am On May 26, 2023
Wahaleux promaxl!!
Na siddon look I dey these day, someone should share popcorn and zobo for this entertainment!
🤭🤭
Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by JOACHINpedro: 6:43am On May 26, 2023
Marriage no be your mate grin
Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Klass99(f): 8:59am On May 26, 2023
Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by initiate: 9:30am On May 26, 2023
when i saw the history that you met 2009 and married 2017 my question is were you praying then or you were just fornicating?
you say you are now going to church, this is good but let this be a lesson to the unmarried that they shouldnt wait for the crises to come b4 going to church. prevention is better than cure. learn to shut the door and keep out the devil
i wish you all the best. get a prayer partner to join
Augustwife:

Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by cayorday89(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2023
Klass99:

Yeah right @ the text in bold cheesy. You will want it and you will make it happen because;

1. We can't allow your biceps go to waste na. You'll need a woman to hold you in her arms and run her hands all over your body and those biceps from time to time.

2. What most men and women truly crave is companionship and a companion to do life with. Every other thing we say or claim is just noise making. Know when to simp and when to be an unrelenting hard ass, no wife or in-laws will dare mess with you.

3. I don't even know what I am saying sef because this nairaland married folks make singlehood feel like pure bliss grin.

No regrets following you either I have enjoyed your posts/stories. Nigerian Info FM is a vibe too, especially on Saturday mornings, I like tuning in.

Seriously, I can't deal with so many things that just require one having to do what is within your means while working hard to improve your finance and live the dream life we all wanted. I sell things and sometimes humans can be annoying, both young and old, male and female especially when it comes to money. All these, when I think of it I just can't deal most times and wonder if I will ever want to live with someone as husband and wife. Then some in-law wahala, and one thing I can guarantee is I won't give anyone trouble, and my parents won't either. But can I get that guarantee? For how long will I form Macho, I only had that strength to cope with my parent cos they fed and accommodate me, don't think I can take that from anyone else, but in all I am taking my time and be in a good place financially.
Even my Landlady don dey disturb me, and I know my mum told her about it, but I am not one to fall for such pressure.
My abs are almost gone, no more hard work and I have been lazy to do exercises cos I am not use to it, it was work and daily lifting of heavy things that made me had them which I don't do again.
Do have a great day...
Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by nicerod(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2023
Omo I'm short of words

God will surely intervened o

Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Klass99(f): 11:59am On May 26, 2023
Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by zed7: 1:28pm On May 26, 2023
People should screen their partners properly before getting married to avoid stories that touch. Maybe we need to go back to the era of parents hooking up their children because most grown ups nowadays have no sense.

The constant negative rants about marriage is depressing. When we stop looking at the superficial, then we will make headway.
Re: Response ‘not Getting Attracted Sexually’ by Odward(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2023
This week go long guyyy, I’m just investing in this vawulence nothing to say rn😹

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Book That Will Make You Achieve Something In Your Life / Plasticine No Longer Luxury In Nigeria.now For All Kids / Ritualists: Fake Policemen Kidnapped 18 Passengers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.