Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

“my Husband Was Still Sleeping With Nancy Iheme & Other Women After We Got.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Husband Was Still Sleeping With Nancy Iheme & Other Women After We Got.... (2288 Views)

Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich / Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Husband Was Still Sleeping With Nancy Iheme & Other Women After We Got.... by AfricanGlitz(f): 11:23am On May 25, 2023
“My Husband Was Still Sleeping With Nancy Iheme & Other Women After We Got Married” – Sandra Iheuwa Explains Why She Left Her Ex

Sandra Iheuwa has accused Nollywood actress, Nancy Iheme of crashing her marriage.

Iheuwa is a socialite and the fourth baby mama to Ubi Franklin, a Nigerian music producer.

She said Nancy’s involvement with her estranged husband, Steve Thompson, was part of the reasons their marriage crashed.

She stated this in a chat with media personality, Chude Jideonwo.

She claimed after her engagement, her ex-husband showed her his chat with Nancy, with whom has been involved in a sexual relationship.

The businesswoman said she was baffled as to why Nancy was permitted to attend their wedding.

To read more, follow this link https://africanglitz.com/2023/05/25/my-husband-was-still-sleeping-with-nancy-iheme-other-women-after-we-got-married-sandra-iheuwa-explains-why-she-left-her-ex/

Re: “my Husband Was Still Sleeping With Nancy Iheme & Other Women After We Got.... by Flora2Sweet: 11:29am On May 25, 2023
Na their work na...

U sef do the same thing wen you single

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Was Still Sleeping With Nancy Iheme & Other Women After We Got.... by tuzle(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2023
See person wey be baby mama self dey complain. Omo karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Was Still Sleeping With Nancy Iheme & Other Women After We Got.... by finallybusy: 4:22pm On May 25, 2023
Cheap women and promiscuous men. The cycle continues.
Re: “my Husband Was Still Sleeping With Nancy Iheme & Other Women After We Got.... by thesicilian: 7:49pm On May 25, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
Na their work na...

U sef do the same thing wen you single
That's why it pains them so much when others do it to them.

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Was Still Sleeping With Nancy Iheme & Other Women After We Got.... by rex444(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2023
Is it nsime or iheme
Re: “my Husband Was Still Sleeping With Nancy Iheme & Other Women After We Got.... by Baronthecelebri: 10:20am On May 26, 2023
Na their way

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!cee Dee John(ibu Chineke) Nigeria Fast Rising Comedian Is Dead / Exclusive Photos From Ice Prince Birthday / Kanu Nwakwo And Wife Amarachi Delivers Baby N0.3 In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.