Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi (35722 Views)

"I Acted In Self-Defence": Olumide Awolumate Explains Attack On Commissioner / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by ipobarecriminals: 3:08pm On May 25, 2023
cool Nothing do u Prof

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by AK481(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
We told obi rodents then that voting obi is indirectly voting for Tinubu they call us names,only a mumu without brain will not know that obi will not win,with or without rigging Atiku and obi contesting from different parties will not defeat Tinubu from rulling party

True or false . At least all of you in pdp will respect him now and beg him to fly your ticket or you won't win.

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Raskimonojendor: 3:11pm On May 25, 2023
Okay. we have caught you Pat.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by mokset123: 3:11pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

You nailed it!

This is why I always laugh whenever Igbos say tinubu lost in Lagos..

Obi won Tinubu in Lagos with 10k votes right... But tinubu won his major opponent, Atiku in Lagos with more than 500k votes! How’s that a loss? grin... Now, imagine if Obi stayed back in Pdp & how much votes Pdp would have got in Lagos! He used Obi to swindled Pdp votes, then captured his own votes solid! .

Take a look at Kano! He came second but lead his major opponent with more than 350,000 votes grin.

Kano+Lagos is almost 900,000 votes together yet headless mob thought that’s a loss because he didn’t came first in those state! grin. No it isn’t!

Knowing that Igbos dislike him, he used that as an advantage for his ambition by ensuring they helped him reduce his major opponent votes! Politics goes beyond emotions! It’s a real life Dy/Dx..
SMH that was how tinubu was praised in 2015 as a master strategist. Yet people fail to see the backing he gave buhari in 2019 despite knowing that buhari first tenure was a disaster. Take note, he did all for his selfish reasons

2 Likes

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by BaddestQueen(f): 3:11pm On May 25, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Charles Soludo told the headless mob

They forgot that as a CBN ex Governor Soludo has people that monitor transactions

Tinubu funded Obi through Pat Utomi

shatap

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Jabar2017: 3:12pm On May 25, 2023
U see dat tinubu hen..dat man na correct politician.....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by ppogba: 3:12pm On May 25, 2023
Unfortunately Prof Utomi, the un- cultured and un-lettered may not understand your message.

Just watch out for their comments.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Raskimonojendor: 3:12pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
Lol..

This Pat nah bastard! Headless mob go find it hard to understand what he’s saying grin
Only adults would understand. The guy na agba strategist grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by MorataFC: 3:13pm On May 25, 2023
Backstabbing grin
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Benwallt(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Which one is 'even if' again? Ipob stay one place nah. Tinubu will not win primaries, Tinubu will not win election, Tinubu will not be declared president, Tinubu will not be sworn in, Tinubu will be sworn in but Obi will later win in court now it's even if obi was used bla bla bla

The forces against Tinubu was so much that his defeat would have been embarrassing. But as a master strategist he overcame all the challenges with the help of Obi and Kwankwaso

Soludo said months before the election that Tinubu should pay Obi for helping him take over PDP votes. It was so obvious in the political arena the damage Obi was causing to Atiku and you're here blabbing

Fool

Don't you see the way Atiku ignored Obi in Bayelsa. Honestly, the two, had it been on the page would have embarrassed Tinubu with pitiful defeat. As in the merging for reach Cotonou

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Raskimonojendor: 3:14pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

You nailed it!

This is why I always laugh whenever Igbos say tinubu lost in Lagos..

Obi won Tinubu in Lagos with 10k votes right... But tinubu won his major opponent, Atiku in Lagos with more than 500k votes! How’s that a loss? grin... Now, imagine if Obi stayed back in Pdp & how much votes Pdp would have got in Lagos! He used Obi to swindled Pdp votes, then captured his own votes solid! .

Take a look at Kano! He came second but lead his major opponent with more than 350,000 votes grin.

Kano+Lagos is almost 900,000 votes together yet headless mob thought that’s a loss because he didn’t came first in those state! grin. No it isn’t!

Knowing that Igbos dislike him, he used that as an advantage for his ambition by ensuring they helped him reduce his major opponent votes! Politics goes beyond emotions! It’s a real life Dy/Dx..
Soludo said politics requires cold calculations. Obidients think it's by making noise on social media grin grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by SaintLucia: 3:14pm On May 25, 2023
Obi Pandora Deportivo was used and dumped by Jagaban without him knowing. Indeed Obi is a boy grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Obaaderemi2: 3:14pm On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
Lol..

This Pat nah bastard! Headless mob go find it hard to understand what he’s saying grin
He's a smart man. He didn't admit to anything neither did he refute anything. He left the Obidients in limbo.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Tareq1105: 3:17pm On May 25, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Which one is 'even if' again? Ipob stay one place nah. Tinubu will not win primaries, Tinubu will not win election, Tinubu will not be declared president, Tinubu will not be sworn in, Tinubu will be sworn in but Obi will later win in court now it's even if obi was used bla bla bla

The forces against Tinubu was so much that his defeat would have been embarrassing. But as a master strategist he overcame all the challenges with the help of Obi and Kwankwaso

Fool

Even the Bible attested to it that whenever an effectual doors (president) are opened unto us, we should expect many adversaries.

If it's one yeye insignificant door (office cleaner) that is opened, people may just overlook. But when a great door, an effectual doors (president, Gov, Senate President etc) are opened, many adversaries should be envisaged. It's obvious Tinubu knew all these and that's why he doesn't talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by GeneralPula: 3:17pm On May 25, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
He's a smart man. He didn't admit to anything neither did he refute anything. He left the Obidients in limbo.
I tell you..

I wanted to help headless mob, but then somethings are just for adults grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by DesChyko: 3:18pm On May 25, 2023
hansomb:
Tinubu is truly a political strategies. Obi is just a figure head in labor party.

And you, are bad at spelling.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by StreetMedia: 3:19pm On May 25, 2023
When the CORNheaded F00ls can not comprehend what Pat wrote.
So Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by richmond500: 3:20pm On May 25, 2023
mokset123:

SMH that was how tinubu was praised in 2015 as a master strategist. Yet people fail to see the backing he gave buhari in 2019 despite knowing that buhari first tenure was a disaster. Take note, he did all for his selfish reasons
both 2015 and 2019, he was a master strategist, and he solidified it in 2023.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu na baba, he is the kind of leader we need

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by StreetMedia: 3:21pm On May 25, 2023
Every young person out there should get involved...
It is 25th.

T1Nubu must return the stolen mandate.

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by MorataFC: 3:21pm On May 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by descartes400: 3:22pm On May 25, 2023
ronalmagic10:

Soludo said months before the election that Tinubu should pay Obi for helping him take over PDP votes. It was so obvious in the political arena the damage Obi was causing to Atiku and you're here blabbing

Fool

Please the Presidential Transition Council kindly enjoins you reduce the hazardous decibel of your vawulence to enable the "even if" people hear President TINUBU's first address to the Nation during the handing over on the 29th. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by StreetMedia: 3:22pm On May 25, 2023
richmond500:
both 2015 and 2019, he was a master strategist, and he solidified it in 2023.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu na baba, he is the kind of leader we need
Just shut it.
It stinks and gets the Zoo sinking.

Use your upper.
Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by richmond500: 3:22pm On May 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Don't you see the way Atiku ignored Obi in Bayelsa. Honestly, the two, had it been on the page would have embarrassed Tinubu with pitiful defeat. As in the merging for reach Cotonou
Tinubu was never a master strategist in 2023.
Obi was just too stupid to see that he was used, how can such a senseless idiot want to run the affairs of a complex country like Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by obailala(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2023
If true, then Tinubu's own strategy almost swallowed him. After underrating OBI, I'm sure he must have been peeing on his pants seeing the level of unexpected momentum OBI gathered just before the election. Anyway, the Tribunal is still ongoing so it's too early to conclude; Tinubu might indeed have shot himself on the foot with his OBI gamble.

2 Likes

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by richmond500: 3:23pm On May 25, 2023
StreetMedia:

Just shut it.
It stinks and gets the Zoo sinking.

Use your upper.
please save ur wailing for 29th may

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Toosure70: 3:23pm On May 25, 2023
JAGABAN OF AFRICA. Yoruba ahead.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by chiedozie198100: 3:24pm On May 25, 2023
Saying that Obi worked for Tinubu is the most foolish thing you guys can come up with. Maybe Kwankwaso. But Obi to work for Tinubu?

na craze dey worry una.

please leave Prof Pat out of this and go meet una Secret-cult pioneer Prof in ogun state bush.

1 Like

Re: I Acted In Love For The Common Good- Pat Utomi by Jubrilv(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2023
Why waiting till today....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Militants Kill 44 In A Mosque In Borno. / Multiple Blast Rocks Jos / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.