Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba (24183 Views)

Transition: Tinubu’s Team To Join Federal Gov’t Delegation To World Bank Meeting / Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders / Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by jaxxy(m): 12:45pm On May 25, 2023
Omihanifa:
That means bishop feyi's prophecy nah lies

How?

apc is the most confused party.
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by JayArmaniGozman: 12:46pm On May 25, 2023
I go like tinubu if him go use Nigeria stake Man city vs Inter Millan
Handicap for champions league final....,after all grin grin grin the country don cast

2 Likes

Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by TUTU147: 12:46pm On May 25, 2023
Buhari have no option than to deliver Tinube, except he wants all his secret to be made open.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by Winning123: 12:48pm On May 25, 2023
You believe that so called Prophet? Many of them don't know the scriptures. They allow self to influence their prophecy. Even if the prophecy were true, it can be reversed. There are so many like that in the bible (Ahab, Hezekiah etc). God is loving. He is so kind that he wants all men to be saved. However many of this so-called prophet, spoke out of hate for Tinubu on many things they heard about him that they cannot substantiate. They forget that God is always on the side of a man hated by people.

Omihanifa:

1 Like

Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by lonelydora: 12:48pm On May 25, 2023
Tinubu is a thief who wants to get into Aso Rock through the backdoor.

We will recover our mandate very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by Igbokwechika101(m): 12:48pm On May 25, 2023
Ain't you tired of calling obi name?you bloody idiot

3 Likes

Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by Nasir123(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2023
Omihanifa:

You still dey believe those guys?
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by Mohisah: 12:54pm On May 25, 2023
inoki247:
Lol after frustrating everybody, Fustrate the citizens, every candidate nd also pile up problems for the incoming administration...
Is Tinubu complaining of takeover. A working Govt will pay the money after 2 years. Although, Buhari showed us shege during this election, but it actually showed Tinubu to be focused since he didn't spend n he's richer. Tinubu claimed not to be a saint, I believe Tinubu may go well
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by inoki247: 12:57pm On May 25, 2023
Mohisah:

Is Tinubu complaining of takeover. A working Govt will pay the money after 2 years. Although, Buhari showed us shege during this election, but it actually showed Tinubu to be focused since he didn't spend n he's richer. Tinubu claimed not to be a saint, I believe Tinubu may go well

Lol what I'm saying is nobody wey hand no touch in this present administration the rich, the poor, the opposition and the ruling party cos of stupid clueless and stupid policy....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by Donedeal1(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2023
Jagaban coming onboard.
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by BrotherFolake: 12:59pm On May 25, 2023
😎

As far as someone from the South is the President of Nigeria , we are happy with it. We don't want anyone from the North anymore.

Tinubu will release Nnamdi Kanu in his first Month in Office, it's a promise.

What Buhari refused to do for Ndi Igbo for 8 years in office, Tinubu has promised to do it within 1 Year.

Take it to the Bank

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by BrotherFolake: 1:00pm On May 25, 2023
😎

As far as someone from the South becomes the Senate President of Nigeria , we are happy with it. We don't want anyone from the North anymore.

Buhari should vacate office with immediate effect because his Tenure is over.

After Buhari leaves office, no one from the North will ever rule Nigeria again. Take it to the Bank.

The South has taken over

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by PrincessofDSS(f): 1:01pm On May 25, 2023
Maybe yes maybe not
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by MrAgbako: 1:02pm On May 25, 2023
allthingsgood:
Obedients...how far undecided
our eyes don soak with tears like river Niger.
wailing don crack out voice strength to eat no even dey nah to go die remain now😂
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by airfurniture: 1:03pm On May 25, 2023
Where can we use designer wooden furniture with wooden table
Outdoor Space: Wooden tables can be used to create an inviting outdoor dining area. Teak and other types of hardwood are often used for outdoor furniture due to their durability and natural resistance to the elements.

In summary, designer wooden furniture, including wooden tables, can be used in a variety of settings to add warmth, texture, and sophistication to a space.

Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by onuman: 1:08pm On May 25, 2023
"Allowed Tinubu to win"

That's another way of saying Buhari made it possible for Mahmood Yakubu to jettison the Electoral Act of 2022, and jettison INEC VOW by Mahmood in November 2022, that no other election regulation should be used for the 2023 general elections except electronic transmission of vote results from BVAS to INEC portal.

Where are Nigeria's judges? Are you hearing this?
Judges put the interest of their country's unborn generations first before any other interest.
That's why it's said that the Judiciary is the last hope of the common man.
Nigerians could not be told that ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF VOTE RESULTS WAS THE ONLY REGULATION FOR CONDUCT OF ELECTION, VOTERS VOTED, BUT ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF VOTE RESULTS WAS DROPPED FOR MANUAL TRANSMISSION. IT CAN'T HAPPEN ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE 21ST CENTURY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by Nezan(m): 1:10pm On May 25, 2023
Haba Garba, we all saw the theatrics that occured during APC primaries, selection of the Senate president as the preferred candidate, as well as the politics of redesigning the naira to stop some candidates. Haba Garba, it's not everything that you spin

2 Likes

Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by Tonnierichy(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2023
Omihanifa:
So you believed it for a while?
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by Ingocof(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2023
Omihanifa:

Feyi the rapist that is in prison?
Where does a rapist get the inspiration to prophesy from?
His name is feyiropo and the meaning is that God has used this to replace, that means God has used him to replace Tinubu in his (feyi) purported prophecy if Tinubu being arrested and detained.
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by Tonnierichy(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2023
PHZADDY1:
One thing is sure...Light will come one day when these old thieving bastards are all gone...the resolution that is coming will consume even their supporters...believe me
You dey yarn beans. Even you youths that are making most of the noise, especially the Obi supporters are worse off. Lawless bunch of youths. Bloody criminals
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by PHZADDY1(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2023
Tonnierichy:

You dey yarn beans. Even you youths that are making most of the noise, especially the Obi supporters are worse off. Lawless bunch of youths. Bloody criminals
Your mouth diarrhea will not allow you to avoid me,you mustn't open that sewage processing unit you call a mouth to quote me grin
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 25, 2023
Garba, it is not yet time to reply you.
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by Exceed15: 1:28pm On May 25, 2023
datopaper:
May 29 is the day. President Buhari has done his best. I wish the incoming best of luck.

How did his best affect you?
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by JoiGeeva(m): 1:28pm On May 25, 2023
Braise up to receive the shock of your life on Monday. grin
Postinor:
Obidients will cry blood on Monday, bloody losers
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by Cromagnon: 1:32pm On May 25, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Upcoming regime shall be favorable to each and everyone of us.

Tinubu need to reverse some of the policy put forward by Buhari, at least Nigeria land border should be open.
It's counter productive.
It really isn't

It highlights our laziness
Rice can be grown locally
Wheat can be grown locally
Yet...... We will be shouting how India and china closed their borders
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by Exceed15: 1:33pm On May 25, 2023
I have seen something: Tinubu administration will start with blame game because Buhari ishanding over burdens.
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by SLOVFO(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2023
Omihanifa:

Baba relax. Today na Thursday, 25 May,2023. Handover is still four days away

1 Like

Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by Cromagnon: 1:43pm On May 25, 2023
DaTruths:
All eyes on Nigeria Judiciary.

But once Tinubu enters on 28th, just know that it's till 2050 before power will leave APC grin

Tinubu is a syndicate Mafia Boss, seems like you don't understand.

Nigeria will be heading to a one party state.

That's what we thought about Pdp
Then tinubu and buhari came along
Also tinubu will die one day and new champions will rise

No one party state if Pdp could not do it

But I like the man's mode of doing things.

I.e
if it can be done, do it!

If Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria, he will become my role model, no time to catch feelings.
Re: Perfect Transition: Tinubu Knows Buhari Allowed Him Win The 2023 Election- Garba by Cromagnon: 1:44pm On May 25, 2023
DaTruths:
All eyes on Nigeria Judiciary.

But once Tinubu enters on 28th, just know that it's till 2050 before power will leave APC grin

Tinubu is a syndicate Mafia Boss, seems like you don't understand.

Nigeria will be heading to a one party state.

That's what we thought about Pdp
Then tinubu and buhari came along
Also tinubu will die one day and new champions will rise

No one party state if Pdp could not do it

But I like the man's mode of doing things.

I.e
if it can be done, do it!

If Tinubu becomes the president of Nigeria, he will become my role model, no time to catch feelings.
Tinubu is easy to beat in Lagos if you're not stingy like Bode George and obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / Buhari Hosts G19 APC Leaders In Aso Rock (Photos) / PHOTOS From 2017 Rivers State Christmas Carol #hossanna2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.