Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) (48515 Views)

President Tinubu Officially Assumes Office (Video, Photos) / Moment Buhari Handed Baton Of Service To Tinubu (Video) / Tinubu Receives Transition Documents & Baton Of Service From Buhari (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 25, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Another sad day for some people .

Na mumu they carry politicians for Head

Did HarrassTv carry the event? Their correspondent would be giving the report amidst sobs in the background.

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by DaveHarry(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2023
Felabrity:
Even INEC didn't follow the constitution that says for a candidate to be declared the winner, he got to meet all requirements
Tinubu didn't just fail to meet the requirements, he also violented the electoral acts by bribing INEC/Police and rigging the election, and getting away with it

So why should I follow his rules? 🤔
Good or bad, follow the man who could do these things. Follow Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by aieromon(m): 4:38pm On May 25, 2023
chiefolododo:
Is that Don Jazzy behind him?

Lieutenant Colonel Nurudeen Alowonle Yusuf

https://www.nairaland.com/7669859/bola-tinubu-appoints-nurudeen-yusuf

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by wumi2017(f): 4:47pm On May 25, 2023
Congratulations
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by NUGAWHITE(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2023
Felabrity:
They won't even allow him speak for 10 minutes to avoid any bulabas

It's ok, stop crying pls. This man is already yr incoming president. S'ope o ti loo...
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by chiefolododo(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2023
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Ijobathaiwo: 5:02pm On May 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
I just dey pity the mental health of SANE Nigerians. Because omo, the rascality, impunity and hate going on in that Nigeria now eh. It has never been this bad. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Someone that did not win and did not even meet some major requirements is about to become president by force, yet there are people thinking the country will get better. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Then who win. Dey play

2 Likes

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by omokab: 5:15pm On May 25, 2023
Felabrity:
try another propaganda as those one u used did not work . By now u suppose to have gotten sense .
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by QuotaSystems: 5:18pm On May 25, 2023
Penguin2:
Tinubu will be sacked tomorrow.

No kidding?

Let the celebration start 🎉

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by MzErica(f): 5:23pm On May 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I can't fit laff. grin
Keep sniper away from Zombidiots 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by alimaxion: 5:28pm On May 25, 2023
Please who won according to INEC and Nigeria constitution, because me am confused ooo.

LesbianBoy:
I just dey pity the mental health of SANE Nigerians. Because omo, the rascality, impunity and hate going on in that Nigeria now eh. It has never been this bad. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Someone that did not win and did not even meet some major requirements is about to become president by force, yet there are people thinking the country will get better. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by oneMalik: 5:35pm On May 25, 2023
E pain you ?

don't worry they'll hand over baton of success to you too..... but you just gotta stop the hate ok .

Felabrity:
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by favour32(m): 5:40pm On May 25, 2023
Penguin2:
Tinubu will be sacked tomorrow.
Nigeria sabi arrange wayo.
E no go happen.
Watch out!
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Illegal1(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I can't fit laff. grin

omoh........LeoDeking,i too lyk u bro.u dey always make me laff each tym i see the way u dey counter attack obidient for here...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by BidenDTrounced: 5:48pm On May 25, 2023
BidenDTrounced:
The Jagaban of Africa.
God prepared a table for you in the presence of your enemies. Your victory forced the West to bend it's knees.
The God of Fatih Sultan Mehmed, Crown Prince MBS and Tinubu is the greatest.
Remain faithful to him.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 5:51pm On May 25, 2023
Felabrity:
obi no come again
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Bridget95(f): 5:54pm On May 25, 2023
Felabrity:
I dey tell you ! I held my breathe throughout the speech praying earnestly that he doesn't balablu
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by chipet67(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2023
Felabrity:
Even INEC didn't follow the constitution that says for a candidate to be declared the winner, he got to meet all requirements
Tinubu didn't just fail to meet the requirements, he also violented the electoral acts by bribing INEC/Police and rigging the election, and getting away with it

Dey play.
Zuzu
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by demelza: 6:02pm On May 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Eight years later, this uncle is still wailing even as Bubu is going home shocked shocked

Damn!
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by manchyme: 6:06pm On May 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:

It must be really painful.... But didn't he get the highest vote? Provide the evidence, the case is in court nah
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by chidiokay: 6:19pm On May 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Pele o unknown inec chairman
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by fabolouz1(m): 6:33pm On May 25, 2023
The Grace that accompanies jagaban is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Tony4000: 6:59pm On May 25, 2023
Only time will tell
BRIMBRAM:

Which one of them. Take a look at Labour party and all the negativity coming out of the party. It use to be a peaceful party before Peter Obi sorted to reap from where he did not sow.

Obi has a very dark omen. Very dark. We are lucky!
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Obamaking: 7:16pm On May 25, 2023
I don't know why this picture always amuses me. All Hail the King of Wailers
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by BRIMBRAM: 8:05pm On May 25, 2023
Tony4000:
Only time will tell

There is a time line in the life of every man. His past at a probability so high dictates his future. Hence, if he was an achiever, a goal getter. His future can only be an improvement. There is no atom of doubt that Asiwaju is number one and represents success and not failure.
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by jconsulting(f): 8:13pm On May 25, 2023
Felabrity:

My advice for you , go to eagle square and shout Obi on Monday and your life will never be the same again

1 Like

Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by tabaralph: 8:24pm On May 25, 2023
sarrki:
President elect bola Tinubu officially handed baton of service -photo

We move…. Some people will not sleep tonight oo
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Felabrity: 8:31pm On May 25, 2023
jconsulting:

My advice for you , go to eagle square and shout Obi on Monday and your life will never be the same again
give the advise to your dad, I am sure he also want his life changed
Re: President-Elect Bola Tinubu Officially Handed Baton Of Service (Photo) by Musam6920(m): 8:41pm On May 25, 2023
congratulations, masha Allah Alhamdullilah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Maina's Mansions Seized By EFCC (Photos) / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB / Maina Breaks Down As Court Remands Him In Kuje Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.