Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs (30537 Views)

SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison / Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu / Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Supremos: 8:32pm On May 25, 2023
Elev82014:

I have always maintained that Nigerians are criminals irrespective of their ethnicity.
I'd rather you rephrase it this way; Criminals are found in every tribe. .

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Topmaike007(m): 8:45pm On May 25, 2023
Roger3D:
I've watched many videos on YouTube concerning the drug epidemic in SA and sadly every single Nigerian in it is from the Ibo tribe. Now I know this might sound upsetting to our Ibo brothers but it's a fact. Many of you who go out to SA are into drug dealing and it's very embarrassing to Nigeria. Y'all need to check yourselves angry
so this ones too na Igbo abi? undecided

You need to check your brain also
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Roger3D(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2023
chaberry:

So what do you have to say about the coperetes(Baba and Awe) in this video, Are they also Igbo?
Bros you need to watch the videos I've watched. The Ibo drug dealers in SA are shameless
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 25, 2023
What if we do get triggered? Will you have a problem with it?

Generalwoodz:
I hope this doesn't trigger SA people to loot Nigerian properties?

In other news: check my signature for goodies

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by WannaHowzit(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2023
I think this is a reality show on SA tv (Moja Love) targeting Nigerian drug dealers in particular. That's how serious your criminality is.

And tomorrow you say SA is jealous of you. And your government fell for it.

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by KingCold: 10:10pm On May 25, 2023
Every episode of this show Nigerians are starring
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by KingCold: 10:13pm On May 25, 2023
danvon:
Who is buying the drugs?

South Africans are animals, let them lose their souls.

When there is demand you will have supply, if you arrest Nigerian drug dealers they will simply be replaced with South African drug dealers, Nigerian drug dealers are at least peaceful and civilized.
There's literally nothing civilized about you people..look how much you murder each other for organs in your own country and you have the audacity to call people from other countries 'animals?' Look at how you even defecate in public, the UAE even banned because you don't know how to behave in saner climes.

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by KingCold: 10:16pm On May 25, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
Quite correct, 90% of Nigerians in South Africa are big time drug dealers.
I wonder what someone would be doing in such a crime ridden country as South Africa.
Well, on the contrary, the same "crime ridden " south africa happens to be a tourist mecca, where even African Americans are relocating in droves these days..

@You find Nigerians in worse places btw

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by KingCold: 10:17pm On May 25, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
3 in 10? Almost 6 in 10. I watch a lot of these guys videos.
9 out of 10

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by WannaHowzit(m): 10:18pm On May 25, 2023
Definitely SA show busting Nigerians

More are coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqeC3He_tV8
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by God1000(m): 10:35pm On May 25, 2023
Samantha124:
What if we do get triggered? Will you have a problem with it?

please leave the law abiding and innocent nigerians alone, don't take law into your hands, let the authorities handle everything.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by WannaHowzit(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2023
KingCold:
Every episode of this show Nigerians are starring

That's coz they're the worst criminals in SA without morals

And they're people defend this disgusting behavior

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by MkenyaMatata(m): 10:45pm On May 25, 2023
KingCold:
There's literally nothing civilized about you people..look how much you murder each other for organs in your own country and you have the audacity to call people from other countries 'animals?' Look at how you even defecate in public, the UAE even banned because you don't know how to behave in saner climes.
Nigerians and their criminality literally killed the Pan-Africanist in me. It's not like am even biased against anything Nigerian. Most Kenyans naturally like West Africans and their rich culture, traditional attires, music and stuff like that. The conduct of the so called 'human beings' behind that culture though(read Nigerians), very very hard to swallow.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Tonnierichy(m): 10:53pm On May 25, 2023
travsco43:
This is so sad😞

Yet they want to enforce a drug lord as the President of this great country.
I thought the country was a zoo. It's a great country now?
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by MkenyaMatata(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:
please leave the law abiding and innocent nigerians alone, don't take law into your hands, let the authorities handle everything.

Am sorry to say, that it is already past that point, in Kenya. Even the vibrant Kenyan Civil Society, NGO's and Human Rights Groups, that sometimes seem to side even with captured Alshabaab terrorists, our country's most profilic enemies, don't bother speaking up for Nigerians any more.

It has build this culture of 'open season' against any Nigerian in all our security outfits Immigration, KPS(Police Service), DCI, Prisons, even the KWS(Wildlife Service). Only the ordinary Kenyan citizen has kept it hands free so far, because by default most Kenyans are law abiding by nature. Otherwise it would be going the South African way at the moment.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by KingCold: 11:01pm On May 25, 2023
MkenyaMatata:
[b]Nigerians and their criminality literally killed the Pan-Africanist in me. I[/b]t's not like am even biased against anything Nigerian. Most Kenyans naturally like West Africans and their rich culture, traditional attires, music and stuff like that. The conduct of the so called 'human beings' behind that culture though(read Nigerians), very very hard to swallow.
it has killed the pan africanist in a lot of South africans as well, people conveniently mistake this for xenophobia

3 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by KingCold: 11:13pm On May 25, 2023
Roozzaay:
Small time dem go dey shout SouthAfricans hate Nigerians....Mtcheew
Or we supposedly "jealous"

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by boringdraw: 11:14pm On May 25, 2023
This the kind of idiotic justification that shows the kind of dimwits we share a nation with. Have you met all the useful demands in your state or locality?
We are hated in SA specifically for drugs and here you are putting up a lame excuse for fellow lazy idiots like you.

danvon:
Who is buying the drugs?

When there is demand you will have supply, if you arrest Nigerian drug dealers they will simply be replaced with South African drug dealers, Nigerian drug dealers are at least peaceful and civilized.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by KingCold: 11:15pm On May 25, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Nigerians are disgracing us in South Africa by indulging in illicit drug trade......but who are the buyers? South Africans? Little wonder they behave like the crack heads that they are.
This logic is always flawed, it's like raping a woman and then raise the argument that she was wearing a short skirt.

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by God1000(m): 11:15pm On May 25, 2023
MkenyaMatata:
Am sorry to say, that it is already past that point, in Kenya. Even the vibrant Kenyan Civil Society, NGO's and Human Rights Groups, that sometimes seem to side even with captured Alshabaab terrorists, our country's most profilic enemies, don't bother speaking up for Nigerians any more.

It has build this culture of 'open season' against any Nigerian in all our security outfits Immigration, KPS(Police Service), DCI, Prisons, even the KWS(Wildlife Service). Only the ordinary Kenyan citizen has kept it hands free so far. Only because most Kenyans are law abiding by nature. Otherwise it would be going the South African way at the moment.
sorry to ask, are you a Kenyan?
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by MkenyaMatata(m): 11:17pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:
sorry to ask, are you a Kenyan?
Yea I am, PROUDLY Kenyan. Why do you ask?
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by God1000(m): 11:21pm On May 25, 2023
MkenyaMatata:
Yea I am, PROUDLY Kenyan. Why do you ask?

I think I found the answer after checking your profile, I'm so sorry about the nefarious activities of some nigerians in Kenya and elsewhere, but know that we still have a lot of good and hardworking nigerians making legitimate ends meet everyday

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Fujiyama: 12:05am On May 26, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
Nigerians are disgracing us in South Africa by indulging in illicit drug trade......but who are the buyers? South Africans? Little wonder they behave like the crack heads that they are.

^^^
undecided

Nonsense.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by WannaHowzit(m): 12:12am On May 26, 2023
danvon:
Who is buying the drugs?

Show your face and say these things openly so we can kill you.

You're the reason other Nigerians are killed.

You're a terrorist in SA and should be treated as such.

This whole thread is being monitored by Operation Dudula and we will deal with you accordingly.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by LajaLaba: 2:05am On May 26, 2023
Adaobi boys no doubt undecided
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Sepukku: 4:04am On May 26, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Show your face and say these things openly so we can kill you.

You're the reason other Nigerians are killed.

You're a terrorist in SA and should be treated as such.

This whole thread is being monitored by Operation Dudula and we will deal with you accordingly.

EH Sharap there. Operation Dudula my arse. You think you are the only ones who are in survelliance business.

That Moja love show are busy breaking all kinds of laws and engaging in extra judicial activity. Haven't you noticed how each time that overgrown Zulu boy asks for drugs, one minute the people he is asking look normal, next thing you cut back and they are sweating prefusely.

Under what laws are you operating a T.V. Show that engage in busting into houses without warrants, checking peoples private phones and beating and suffocating the living daylight out of them off camera. It is obvious some of the drugs are being planted as well by his crew and police themselves.

Propaganda entertainment T.V.

We are watching you too wena!

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Sepukku: 4:12am On May 26, 2023
KingCold:
it has killed the pan africanist in a lot of South africans as well, people conveniently mistake this for xenophobia

Which Pan Africanism did you have in the first place. Some of you that believe Africa starts by the Limpopo rive and ends in Camps bay.

N*$Ga Please.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by KingCold: 5:40am On May 26, 2023
Sepukku:

Which Pan Africanism did you have in the first place. Some of you that believe Africa starts by the Limpopo rive and ends in Camps bay.

N*$Ga Please.
You love responding to SA issues but ultimately say little
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by KingCold: 5:42am On May 26, 2023
Sepukku:

EH Sharap there. Operation Dudula my arse. You think you are the only ones who are in survelliance business.

That Moja love show are busy breaking all kinds of laws and engaging in extra judicial activity. Haven't you noticed how each time that overgrown Zulu boy asks for drugs, one minute the people he is asking look normal, next thing you cut back and they are sweating prefusely.

Under what laws are you operating a T.V. Show that engage in busting into houses without warrants, checking peoples private phones and beating and suffocating the living daylight out of them off camera. [b]It is obvious some of the drugs are being planted [/b]as well by his crew and police themselves.

Propaganda entertainment T.V.

We are watching you too wena!
ha ha ha...ha ...the know-it-all never ceases to amaze
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Sepukku: 5:47am On May 26, 2023
KingCold:
ha ha ha...ha ...the know-it-all never ceases to amaze

What is amazing you. The fact that I am able to notice irregularities in a made for T.V. propaganda show on Moja love.

VOetsek from here. I know your people very well.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Sepukku: 5:48am On May 26, 2023
KingCold:
You love responding to SA issues but ultimately say little

At least I never lie no matter how much little it is neh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrest Cult Leader For Murder Of Final Year Student In Imo State / Man Arrested For Sexually Penetrating 9-year-old Boy In Jigawa (Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Newlywed Wife Going To See Her Husband's People. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.