Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs (30571 Views)

SA Police Officer Accused Of Killing His 2 Girlfriends Commits Suicide In Prison / Video Of NDLEA Officials Evacuating Seized Drugs In Ikorodu / Seized Drugs By NDLEA Displayed In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Fujiyama: 1:58pm On May 26, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
How can you comprehend when you don't have a brain?

^^^
Yet more nonsense.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Pepperdemisback: 1:59pm On May 26, 2023
Supremos:
After selling drugs and succeed, they will come and contest for election grin grin cheesy
After Sodomizing under 12 children, filming their pains and uploading them, they become ministers in SA. Right!
SAs are stealing just to exchange for drugs and you didn't see the gross crime in that.
Always obsessed with Nigerians like they are their nightmares. I don't know why you people are here in the first place. Na the people wen dey allow una here I blame.
Hope you have seen something to steal today in exchange for your daily dose?
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Sepukku: 2:02pm On May 26, 2023
KingCold:
let's also not act as if your drug exploits begin and end in Asia

Venezuela and Colombia!!! like where cocaine is grown and produced. *****shaking my head***
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Sepukku: 2:08pm On May 26, 2023
KingCold:
Lol, You can call me "slow" or easy brains or "small boy" or whatever like you're something special but the bottom line is your people are a huge drug problem in my country you can never run away from that, accept that and move on instead of writing bibles trying to justify the unjustifiable

A justification would be giving a right "reason" why something is happening. We all know these are criminals and why they sell drugs.

We want solutions neh which is why again and again I ask, tell your government to "Get them out of there!". What is so hard in doing that.You catch one, you arrest, prosecute, biometric him and off to Murtala muhammed airport.

You can't even pass a law to create hard prison sentences on drug offenders because you will be saddled with paying for their stay in your prisons for life yet you have money to operate, sponsor and fund T.V. that promote propagandist shows. We know elections are next year. We see what your people are doing wena!

EH Wena, you are on the elemental level of this game that is being played, neh!
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Supremos: 2:10pm On May 26, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

After Sodomizing under 12 children, filming their pains and uploading them, they become ministers in SA. Right!
SAs are stealing just to exchange for drugs and you didn't see the gross crime in that.
Always obsessed with Nigerians like they are their nightmares. I don't know why you people are here in the first place. Na the people wen dey allow una here I blame.
Hope you have seen something to steal today in exchange for your daily dose?
Ewu. To you I'm South African because I condemned the unbridled quest for illegal wealth acquisition among our people living in South Africa that's why you are written all this.
I condem those stealing in other to buy and those selling
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by KingCold: 2:25pm On May 26, 2023
Sepukku:

Venezuela and Colombia!!! like where cocaine is grown and produced. *****shaking my head***
And yet your people still go there to distribute drugs, says a lot about your people

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by KingCold: 2:26pm On May 26, 2023
Sepukku:

A justification would be giving a right "reason" why something is happening. We all know these are criminals and why they sell drugs.

We want solutions neh which is why again and again I ask, tell your government to "Get them out of there!". What is so hard in doing that.You catch one, you arrest, prosecute, biometric him and off to Murtala muhammed airport.

You can't even pass a law to create hard prison sentences on drug offenders because you will be saddled with paying for their stay in your prisons for life yet you have money to operate, sponsor and fund T.V. that promote propagandist shows. We know elections are next year. We see what your people are doing wena!

EH Wena, you are on the elemental level of this game that is being played, neh!
blah blah blah. Your people are a drug problem in my country, it's that simple
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Sepukku: 2:32pm On May 26, 2023
KingCold:
blah blah blah. Your people are a drug problem in my country, it's that simple

Corrections: Nigerian criminals are a drug problem in your country and your government are punishing you for it.

Take it up with them and stop coming here with your innate subconcious "hate" towards Nigerians. Nairaland can't do anything for you.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Sepukku: 2:33pm On May 26, 2023
KingCold:
And yet your people still go there to distribute drugs, says a lot about your people

If you have ever been to Colombia or Venezuela you will retract that statement with immediate effect.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by KingCold: 2:34pm On May 26, 2023
Sepukku:

If you have ever been to Colombia or Venezuela you will retract that statement with immediate effect.

Your brothers have been there, including the likes of Saudi Arabia where many have been beheaded.

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by KingCold: 2:36pm On May 26, 2023
Sepukku:

Corrections: Nigerian criminals are a drug problem in your country and your government are punishing you for it.

Take it up with them and stop coming here with your innate subconcious "hate" towards Nigerians. Nairaland can't do anything for you.
ha ha ..Wannahowzit made this thread exposing your criminals but you are here making all sorts of excuses.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Sepukku: 2:43pm On May 26, 2023
KingCold:
ha ha ..Wannahowzit made this thread exposing your criminals but you are here making all sorts of excuses.
Point 1. Wannahowzit is also a "operation dudula" carrying member so we know where he stands on foreigners.

Point 2. How do you expose something that is already widely documented and known. Was anyone hiding this fact.

Point 3. An excuse would insinuate that I am some how defending the actions of these criminals.

Point 4. I am merely posing some poignant questions regarding this "drug" problem in your country which you conveniently avoid . We have been "passed" this state of "exposing" the culprits, don't you think?
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by KingCold: 2:45pm On May 26, 2023
Sepukku:

Point 1. Wannahowzit is also a "operation dudula" carrying member so we know where he stands on foreigners.

Point 2. How do you expose something that is already widely documented and known. Was anyone hiding this fact.

Point 3. An excuse would insinuate that I am some how defending the actions of these criminals.

Point 4. I am merely posing some poignant questions regarding this "drug" problem in your country which you conveniently avoid . We have been "passed" this state of "exposing" the culprits, don't you think?
You claimed "propaganda" and "planted drugs"these are excuses my friend. Nigerians in SA are problematic the sooner you accept this fact, the better

1 Like

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Sepukku: 3:04pm On May 26, 2023
KingCold:
You claimed propaganda and planted drugs, these are excuses my friend. Nigerians in SA are problematic the sooner you accept this fact, the better

If you can't see the plethora of gross procedural violations on that "show" that points in that direction then you want to see what you want to see.

Go back and rewatch them again.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Sepukku: 3:08pm On May 26, 2023
KingCold:
Your brothers have been there, including the likes of Saudi Arabia where many have been beheaded.

The Nigerians I am aware of that are in Venezuela and Colombia are migrants on their way to the US Border. The venezuelans and Colombians are merciless regimes will not tolerate any such syndicates in their country plus they do not have a drug use problem that is prevalent in SA>.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by God1000(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2023
Samantha124:
The same law abiding Nigerians that are busy defending their criminal brothers and tarnishing the SA name by calling us xenophobic when there has never been any xenophobic attacks in SA? You mean those same Nigerians.

A typical so called law abiding Nigerian would see his or her criminal brother committing a crime here in SA but decide not to run to the police and report him, but when South Africans take matters into their own hands they'll label us xenophobic.

Maybe I should just take a screenshot of this conversation and post it on social media for my fellow South Africans to see.
I don't support anybody committing crime anywhere, maybe you don't know me on this forum.

About the allegations of Nigerians hiding their brothers when they commit crime, I totally condemn it

You claimed there has never been any xenophobic attacks in South Africa, this is a very bad lie, I know you are supposed to defend your country but some things are indefensible, for years we've seen horrific images of foreign nationals in South Africa, mostly blacks from different countries in Africa getting killed and set ablaze, their shops looted and burnt as well, how can you say nothing of such has ever happened.

And lastly you can take whatever screenshots you want and post them on social media.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Roozzaay(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2023
KingCold:
Or we supposedly "jealous"

I feel your pain brother, i can imagine how it feels for a foreigner coming into my country to make the streets and neighbourhoods a living hell.

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 26, 2023
Ask yourself this, if we are indeed xenophobic, then why do your people keep bringing their families here?

Why did some Nigerians went into hiding and refused to leave when Air Peace came to fetch them free of charge back in 2019?
God1000:
I don't support anybody committing crime anywhere, maybe you don't know me on this forum.

About the allegations of Nigerians hiding their brothers when they commit crime, I totally condemn it

You claimed there has never been any xenophobic attacks in South Africa, this is a very bad lie, I know you are supposed to defend your country but some things indefensible, for years we've seen horrific images of foreign nationals in South Africa, mostly blacks from different countries in Africa getting killed and set ablaze, their shops looted and burnt as well, how can you say nothing of such has ever happened.

And lastly you can take whatever screenshots you want and post them on social media.

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by God1000(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Ask yourself this, if we are indeed xenophobic, then why do your people keep bringing their families here?

Why did some Nigerians went into hiding and refused to leave when Air Peace came to fetch them free of charge back in 2019?
Some of them are doing good jobs and businesses over there, they are even married to South African women with children, so do you think it's easy to just park and leave like that

From your writings here, it seems you hate nigerians living in South Africa due to the misdeeds of some few ones.

Do you have any idea the role Nigeria played during the apartheid regime in South Africa, the country you so much hate today?

If all nigerians should leave South Africa, then South Africans living in Nigeria will leave as well.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 26, 2023
You're not answering any of my questions... I asked why do Nigerians keep bringing their families to SA from Nigeria if we're indeed xenophobic?

I'm not talking about the ones married to South Africans because they're very few.

If we are xenophobic, why do Nigerians keep coming to SA and bringing their Nigerians wives, children, siblings, and parents here in SA?

Why would they choose to keep their jobs over their lives if indeed we are xenophobic and dangerous?... If you were asked to choose between your job and your life, which one would you choose

And don't bring apartheid talks here because this is 2023.

I have no problem with South Africans leaving Nigeria and if it was according to me, they should leave Nigeria and come back home because I keep wondering what are they doing there.

But wait, how many South Africans are there in Nigeria compared to the Nigerians here in SA? And have you ever heard of a South African committing crimes in Nigeria?
God1000:
Some of them are doing good jobs and businesses over there, they are even married to South African women with children, so do you think it's easy to just park and leave like that

From your writings here, it seems you hate nigerians living in South Africa due to the misdeeds of some few ones.

Do you have any idea the role Nigeria played during the apartheid regime in South Africa, the country you so much hate today?

If all nigerians should leave South Africa, then South Africans living in Nigeria will leave as well.

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by God1000(m): 6:13pm On May 26, 2023
Samantha124:
You're not answering any of my questions... I asked why do Nigerians keep bringing their families to SA from Nigeria if we're indeed xenophobic?

I'm not talking about the ones married to South Africans because they're very few.

If we are xenophobic, why do Nigerians keep coming to SA and bringing their Nigerians wives, children, siblings, and parents here in SA?

Why would they choose to keep their jobs over their lives if indeed we are xenophobic and dangerous?... If you were asked to choose between your job and your life, which one would you choose

And don't bring apartheid talks here because this is 2023.

I have no problem with South Africans leaving Nigeria and if it was according to me, they should leave Nigeria and come back home because I keep wondering what are they doing there.

But wait, how many South Africans are there in Nigeria compared to the Nigerians here in SA? And have you ever heard of a South African committing crimes in Nigeria?
How many nigerians did you see migrating to South Africa in recent times? Except maybe the few desperate ones

No sane person will take such risk.

Is South Africa heaven or what? I will never ever go to South Africa for anything, you guys are stupid and hateful.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 26, 2023
You're still not answering any of my questions...🤣🤣🤣

Don't start what you can't finish with me boy, for I will humble you in front of your fellow Nigerians and they will all just look in silence..🤣🤣💃💃
God1000:
How many nigerians did you see migrating to South Africa in recent times? Except maybe the few desperate ones

No sane person will take such risk.

Is South Africa heaven or what? I will never ever go to South Africa for anything, you guys are stupid and hateful.

2 Likes

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by God1000(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2023
Samantha124:
You're still not answering any of my questions...🤣🤣🤣

Don't start what you can't finish with me boy, for I will humble you in front of your fellow Nigerians and they will all just look in silence..🤣🤣💃💃
Lol, it seems you can't read and comprehend

Now let me ask you the same question because it appears you are lying, how many nigerians have migrated to south Africa since the last incident? I need good answers, not fake

I don't believe nigerians are still going to south Africa?

Show me figures, credible evidence
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Sepukku: 6:36pm On May 26, 2023
God1000:

Now let me ask you the same question because it appears you are lying, how many nigerians have migrated to south Africa since the last incident? I need good answers, not fake

Nigerians are still going to South Africa and that is without a doubt, however this does not negate the propanganda about "foreigners" in general and doe not negate xenophobic attitudes on the majority of African foreigners who are simply there to scratch out a living.

This is equivalent to someone saying because a lot of blacks migrate to the US and UK from all around the world, racism does not still exist in those places.

false equivalence.

My two cents on the matter.
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 26, 2023
You can't expect me to answer your questions when you failed to answer mine.

You can't ask a question on top of another question.

Answer my questions first... You guys have been labeling us xenophobic as far back as 2008... It's not something that just happened recently.

God1000:

Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by God1000(m): 6:41pm On May 26, 2023
Samantha124:
You can't expect me to answer your questions when you failed to answer mine.

You can't ask a question on top of another question.

Answer my questions first... You guys have been labeling us xenophobic as far back as 2008... It's not something that just happened recently.

Are you guys truly not xenophobic?

You have just shown your xenophobic altitude here
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 26, 2023
You're still not answering any of my questions..🤦🤦🤦
God1000:
Are you guys truly not xenophobic?

You have just shown your xenophobic altitude here
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by God1000(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2023
Samantha124:
You're still not answering any of my questions..🤦🤦🤦
And you are not answering mine too ms clever girl
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by God1000(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2023
Samantha124 I wish all nairalanders could see who you truly are today.

Especially the guys that are desperately seeking for your attention
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 26, 2023
💃💃💃💃
God1000:
Samantha124 I wish all nairalanders could see who you truly are today.

Especially the guys that are desperately seeking for your attention
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 26, 2023
How do you expect me to answer your questions when you haven't answered mine and I asked you first?🤦🤦🤦
God1000:
And you are not answering mine too ms clever girl
Re: SA Police Invaded The Home Of Nigerians 'Awe' & 'Baba', Seized Drugs by Nice2023(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2023
Roger3D:
I've watched many videos on YouTube concerning the drug epidemic in SA and sadly every single Nigerian in it is from the Ibo tribe. Now I know this might sound upsetting to our Ibo brothers but it's a fact. Many of you who go out to SA are into drug dealing and it's very embarrassing to Nigeria. Y'all need to check yourselves angry

What is the name of the documentary u wstched..just be specific?

Cos I Know u are a slippery liar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hotel Owner And Suspected Smuggling Kingpin Arrested By Customs. Photo / Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan / Fight Between A Bike Rider And A Passerby In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.