Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos (19871 Views)

Miss Nollywood International 2023 Gloria Dokubo Spotted With Actor Walter Anga / Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin / Funke Akindele Releases New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by 1Alex: 10:04am On May 26, 2023
Mod wey push this thing to front-page, how much dem pay you
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by richmond500: 10:04am On May 26, 2023
Manny21:
Which one be Miss Nollywood. Just say Asabawood. Come Lagos or Abuja come do am whether this one go even qualify to contest.
it's not facial beauty alone, infact facial beauty is just 10% important
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by richmond500: 10:06am On May 26, 2023
updatechange:
Shey na my eyes nii abi how the girl come look so average like this

See my own beauty below ⬇️
facial beauty is just around 10% of the whole thing.
Your intelligence, your speech, fashion sense, walk step and presence also counts

1 Like

Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by Nilon: 10:07am On May 26, 2023
updatechange:
Shey na my eyes nii abi how the girl come look so average like this

See my own beauty below ⬇️
you don fùckam?
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by Duru009(m): 10:12am On May 26, 2023
See stomach, how did she win.....
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by sageb: 10:26am On May 26, 2023
Rosenews2233:
10th Miss Nollywood International 2023 Gloria Dokubo Release New Photos.

Queen Gloria Dokubo is the Current Miss Nollywood International 2023 who is the 10th Crowned Queen released photos showing her beautiful look.

Gloria is a Theatre Arts Student from the Niger Niger University from Rivers State Nigeria was Crowned the 10th Queen among four other winners and they are Miss Nollywood Culture and tourism, most Beautiful Girl Nollywood, face of Nollywood and Miss Nollywood Nigeria.

The pageant was well Contested alongside 40 other girls in Asaba Delta state Nigeria.

The Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant is one of Nigerias most attended Beauty Pageant event with top dignitaries in attendance along top actors and actresses with Award program included Nollywood Honour Awards

https://tvafrica24.com/10th-miss-nollywood-international-2023-gloria-dokubo-release-new-photos/

Ijaw girl for the crown
Congratulations to Gloria Dokubo
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by enemyofprogress: 10:27am On May 26, 2023
[quote author=Okiton post=123375440][/quote]no let jealousy of my love for Dominique kill you o tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by Passionate1(m): 10:35am On May 26, 2023
Even with d makeup, she no fine. . .
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by updatechange(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2023
richmond500:
facial beauty is just around 10% of the whole thing.
Your intelligence, your speech, fashion sense, walk step and presence also counts

Check well, the girl I posted has everything without make up. But this miss nollywood make up no be here o even her wig sef no make sense… the pic is edited to make her skin look smoother, big tummy, eye balls not clear. Omo I no even know the criteria wey dem take give am the title sef.
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 11:24am On May 26, 2023
Shine ? Inside parlor ?
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by Exceed15: 11:36am On May 26, 2023
I want to see her real face
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by slowice(m): 11:48am On May 26, 2023
Na who dash this thing sef
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by tnerro1(m): 12:22pm On May 26, 2023
Who dey deceive this one
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by Tmb78(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

Happy birthday Dominique. Always remember that i love you to the sun and back
This one no get body and mouth odour ni?😂
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by richmond500: 12:27pm On May 26, 2023
updatechange:

Check well, the girl I posted has everything without make up. But this miss nollywood make up no be here o even her wig sef no make sense… the pic is edited to make her skin look smoother, big tummy, eye balls not clear. Omo I no even know the criteria wey dem take give am the title sef.
After reading my comment, you still went ahead to talk about the girl you posted, maybe I didn't explain it well to you.

Beauty Queen isn't determined by facial looks and bright skin, what I see as beauty may be different from ur own view, so facial beauty is just bias. what matters most is the way you present yourself during the interview, you will be asked to put on your traditional attire and you will be able to explain what each of the clothes mean, you will address the public, they will access your fluency in English and your dialect.
The most intelligent always scores highest, beauty without Brain can't win, that is why Agbani Daerego won miss world even as she looked like a stock fish
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by detectivejones: 12:44pm On May 26, 2023
Not hating but nothing queenly to see
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by updatechange(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2023
richmond500:
After reading my comment, you still went ahead to talk about the girl you posted, maybe I didn't explain it well to you.

Beauty Queen isn't determined by facial looks and bright skin, what I see as beauty may be different from ur own view, so facial beauty is just bias. what matters most is the way you present yourself during the interview, you will be asked to put on your traditional attire and you will be able to explain what each of the clothes mean, you will address the public, they will access your fluency in English and your dialect.
The most intelligent always scores highest, beauty without Brain can't win, that is why Agbani Daerego won miss world even as she looked like a stock fish

Forget all these things wey u Dey talk… I know about beauty pageants as a model and a consultant. Nothing beats natural beauty especially those with brains. All other things are inconsequential. But for someone to use make over this heavy and also carry artificial hair plus edited photo makes the whole thing even worse.
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by Thomasankara(m): 1:08pm On May 26, 2023
grin grin[/color]she was given the award based on her *DOGmatic* skills[color=#770077]
Samantha124:
That wig looks terrible.
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by Melonsmasher: 1:18pm On May 26, 2023
ManWater:
Not moved again by all these SM photos...
Honestly

1 Like

Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 1:25pm On May 26, 2023
updatechange:

The girl you posted had full Make up on...... Wear glasses please 😉
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by macho44(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2023
MzErica:
Fuck_boy alex_reports fvck you with your stupid "beauty" shows, always showcasing ugly hoes with smelly punanii. angry
You must me CRUSHING on AlexReports
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by MzErica(f): 2:39pm On May 26, 2023
macho44:

You must me CRUSHING on AlexReports

1 Like

Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by richmond500: 2:43pm On May 26, 2023
updatechange:

Forget all these things wey u Dey talk… I know about beauty pageants as a model and a consultant. Nothing beats natural beauty especially those with brains. All other things are inconsequential. But for someone to use make over this heavy and also carry artificial hair plus edited photo makes the whole thing even worse.
what Is your definition of facial beauty?
Just because u feel that lady is ugly doesn't mean she is ugly to me or another person, so if she fails cos u feel she is ugly, then u are bias cos u can't use ur own sentiment to score people.

Facial beauty in beauty contest doesn't hold any water, how many people do you know that won beauty contest and are extremely beautiful? Almost 80% of beauty Queens are actually ugly, Agbani is not the most beautiful in 2001 miss world
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by updatechange(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2023
richmond500:
what Is your definition of facial beauty?
Just because u feel that lady is ugly doesn't mean she is ugly to me or another person, so if she fails cos u feel she is ugly, then u are bias cos u can't use ur own sentiment to score people.

Facial beauty in beauty contest doesn't hold any water, how many people do you know that won beauty contest and are extremely beautiful? Almost 80% of beauty Queens are actually ugly, Agbani is not the most beautiful in 2001 miss world

Where in all my posts did I write facial beauty? Blike u don’t know what they call natural beauty and facial beauty.
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by richmond500: 5:19pm On May 26, 2023
updatechange:

Where in all my posts did I write facial beauty? Blike u don’t know what they call natural beauty and facial beauty.
well then, the lady in this picture has natural beauty.
So your points has been thrown away by the tribunal grin
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by updatechange(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2023
richmond500:
well then, the lady in this picture has natural beauty.
So your points has been thrown away by the tribunal grin

Indeed
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by macho44(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2023
[quote author=MzErica post=123381286][/quote]
Is that you on the STICKER?
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by macho44(m): 6:02pm On May 26, 2023
MzErica:

Girl! Is that you on the STICKER?
Re: Gloria Dokubo, 10th Miss Nollywood International 2023, Releases New Photos by SaturnNick(m): 8:56pm On May 26, 2023
shocked shocked shocked
AntiChristian:
Artificial : made or produced by human beings rather than occurring naturally, especially as a copy of something natural.

vs

Fake: not genuine; imitation or counterfeit.

forgery
counterfeit
copy
sham
fraud
hoax
imitation
mock-up
dummy
reproduction
lookalike
likeness
phoney
pirate
knock-off
rip-off
dupe
forged
fraudulent
false
bogus
spurious
pseudo
worthless
invalid
dud
artificial
synthetic
simulated
replica
ersatz
plastic
man-made
mock
so-called
pretend

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed / Nana Ama Brown Involved In Ghastly Car Crash / Monalisa Chinda Moves To Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.