Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? (3482 Views)

As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra / My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by EyenIbibio1: 6:47am On May 26, 2023
Killerbag36:
Probably she was caught cheating

Even at that, a simple pack and leave my house would have been better
I don't tolerate domestic violence at any level.
Cheating doesn't call for a death penalty

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by EyenIbibio1: 6:48am On May 26, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool Such girls, u can't preach to dem.Dey are Spiritually deaf, blind and dumb. You'll be wasting your time trying to move her out of that torture chamber. You"ll see such panel beaten girls in Mushin,Ojuelegba,Agege,Iyana ipaja, Sango,okoko,shibiri,Ajegunle,Apapa,mile 2.Ojota ,in delta, Edo,Anambra,pota(dem get Razor mouth)

Bad man, you even Sabi their location join
Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by kingthreat(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2023
Two questions
1. Who did it?
2. Why did he do it?
But one thing sure, she's leaving that house.
Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by Templee333(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2023
How do you know the number of gentle men he turned down and called them mumu? Whatever happen to women in their marital home is what they deserve.
Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by Starhearts: 7:15am On May 26, 2023
englishmart:
Domestic violence is a pandemic that has bedeviled the world since time immemorial, and it's something everyone frowns at. Many have lost their lives, damaged body parts, etc to domestic violence.
Let's say you visited your sister and met her in this battered/mangled state, and upon enquiry found out it was her husband that inflicted it upon her, what would you do?

Wetin ur sister self do
Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by juman(m): 7:42am On May 26, 2023
Women get skon skon (some craziness) in their heads.
Try to settle it.
But if there is possibility of more violence, help her to be at another place for sometime.
Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by englishmart(m): 7:50am On May 26, 2023
Mindlog:

I guess if you beat up your wife to this extent, you will tell the judge she cheated on you thus the beating then the judge will clap for you for being a man and all charges against you will
be dropped, telling you to go home as a free man.
Don't mind the terrorist

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by englishmart(m): 8:00am On May 26, 2023
Starhearts:

Wetin ur sister self do
Does it matter?

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:26am On May 26, 2023
Killerbag36:

Bhla..
Show me a man wen never beat beat woman b4
Nd
Show me a woman wen never follow man fight b4
Talk its cheap🥱🥱🥱
I have never beat a Woman before...
Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by frozen70(f): 8:50am On May 26, 2023
englishmart:
Wisdom, is that you?

Lol
Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by Baronthecelebri: 9:31am On May 26, 2023
Women loves bad guys
Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by Nobody: 10:11am On May 26, 2023
What if your sister still goes back to him after arranging those boys and starts blaming you for interfering into her relationship or marriage?

The only thing you can do is advice her and leave her to make her own decision, if she can't leave the relationship or marriage because he threatened her life, then you can involve the police.

Because there's no use involving boys only for your sister to turn her back on you later and choose her abuser over you.

englishmart:
I go arrange boys beat madness out if the insane man. The idiat must nearly pass out
Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by thesicilian: 10:21am On May 26, 2023
Just because she is your sister doesn't mean she could not have been in the wrong or the one who started the fight. What if you now meet the man and see that his injuries are way worse than hers?
Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by davillian(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2023
If it's her husband then she is leaving the house with me first
If the husband tries to stop her I would get the police involved
If I allow anger take me someone is going to die
Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by Bigseven(m): 12:38pm On May 26, 2023
No long story, take her to hospital run check ups for internal injuries, take her to and eatery, make her relax then take her home fess, then pay the husband man visit. Then later in the NEWS you’ll hear an eye witness saying “..and Dey no too touch am like that o” but as hin Dey like this now hin no go survive am. End of discussion.
Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On May 26, 2023
thesicilian:
■ Just because she is your sister doesn't mean she could not have been in the wrong or the one who started the fight.
■ What if you now meet the man and see that his injuries are way worse than hers?
First of all, violence against another human is a crime. So, no human being deserves to be violated in this or any violent manner. Second, all the more reason why you should report the problem to the authorities so they can properly investigate and figure out where the fault lies. These things are not for individuals to judge but for the legal institution to step in and take action under the authority of the Law. undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Visited Your Married Sister And Met Her This Way? by sageb: 3:10pm On May 26, 2023
englishmart:
Domestic violence is a pandemic that has bedeviled the world since time immemorial, and it's something everyone frowns at. Many have lost their lives, damaged body parts, etc to domestic violence.
Let's say you visited your sister and met her in this battered/mangled state, and upon enquiry found out it was her husband that inflicted it upon her, what would you do?

This is scary
Say no to Domestic violence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Save A Soul: / Why Do Nigerian Women Wish For A Male Child Whilst Pregnant / How A Wife Can Be The Glory Of Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.