Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari (36177 Views)

Border Closure: You Can No Longer Escape To Niger, Tinubu Tells Buhari / Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by OboOlora(f): 8:33pm On May 25, 2023
Awwwww see the BroMance
Awon Oloriburuku meji

From frying pan to fire

BTW this quarter to die is done with Nigeria, Nigerians will wish to have Abacha again and be begging to get Burundi visa

Stoopid people
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by edungene7: 8:33pm On May 25, 2023
They all know the criminal called buhari is from Niger as well as the drug baron who hails from Guinea
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by Harrynight(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2023
cheesy

SCAM
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by Nicenixon: 8:33pm On May 25, 2023
femisplash:
OBJ would be crying in his room right now, the bitter old man never imagined another Yoruba man would attain the highest office of the country aside himself in his lifetime.
no mind him, na to dy write useless letter he sabi.

4 Likes

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by gosmoney(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2023
Mrfixiit:
2 heartless corrupt entities
nobody even like ur comment u can see how useless u are

8 Likes

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by jaxxy(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2023
Nigeria has become a joke under buhari/apc. undecided
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by skj1377(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2023
He spoke well. He sounds like influenced by drugs or alcohol.
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:34pm On May 25, 2023
fake news
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by Nicenixon: 8:35pm On May 25, 2023
QuotaSystems:

Adebanjo would be curled up, biting his fingers by now.
that one na one useless aged man with no meaningful impact on the society at large.

4 Likes

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by jahsharon: 8:35pm On May 25, 2023
femisplash:
OBJ would be crying in his room right now, the bitter old man never imagined another Yoruba man would attain the highest office of the country aside himself in his lifetime.

Yes, you are right. He did everything to stop Awolowo. He rigged the 1979 election for Sheu Shagari. He also did everything to stop MKO Abiola. Now, Bola Ahmed Tinubu learned from both Awolowo and MKO, so defeated and humiliated Olusegun Obasanjo several times.

9 Likes

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by mukthar2000(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2023
A WORLD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:36pm On May 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Speaking figuratively is one of the attributes of a sage. Decoding that expression is like a rocket science to semi illiterates.

Their understanding of this statement will never go beyond its literal meaning and that is what will now be their household language.

Anyway, I'm a spare parts dealer, lemme goan attend to a customer, that's my calling. I expect my fellow spare parts dealers to follow suit undecided

Oga, Bulabaa must disappoint either Booboo or Nigerians in the areas he listed.

He cannot please both the people and Buhari, because Buhari's interests seriously diverge from those of the people.

1 Like

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by jahsharon: 8:36pm On May 25, 2023
QuotaSystems:

Emilokan Tinubu defeated that one a very long time ago. That was in 2003 when Tinubu strategically disbanded Afenifere

5 Likes

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by tete7000(m): 8:37pm On May 25, 2023
QuotaSystems:

Why do you think everyone reason like you? The Adebanjo acted based on what he believes in, he satisfied his conscience and has nothing to regret.

1 Like

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by Nicenixon: 8:37pm On May 25, 2023
fatherjesse:
Knocks on his door to ask him how to better sink Nigeria into debt, insecurity, bigotry, ethnic and religious intolerance I guess
it is that negatively that will engulf your soul.

2 Likes

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by jahsharon: 8:37pm On May 25, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Oga, Bulabaa must disappoint either Booboo or Nigerians in the areas he listed.

He cannot please both the people and Buhari, because Buhari's interests seriously diverge from those of the people.

Your own biological father too should have contested nah.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by Skty: 8:38pm On May 25, 2023
He fit make all these speech?
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by onuman: 8:38pm On May 25, 2023
Awaiting knock on the door is an English term for describing POLICE coming to arrest someone.
Both Tinubu and Buhari deserve knocks on their doors after their political alliance took Nigeria down to harbour the largest number of poor and hungry people on earth.
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by wahahlawahala: 8:40pm On May 25, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Biggest joke of the century! I kan't laff!
dry

1 Like

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by 1972xy: 8:40pm On May 25, 2023
fatherjesse:
Knocks on his door to ask him how to better sink Nigeria into debt, insecurity, bigotry, ethnic and religious intolerance I guess
if there is going to be ethnic and religious problem ,it is going to be from the Obi supporters and we are going to deal with them decisively .
Mark my word.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by riverbird: 8:40pm On May 25, 2023
Yes knocks from his bandit brothers and Boko Haram cousins grin
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by Raydave: 8:40pm On May 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Speaking figuratively is one of the attributes of a sage. Decoding that expression is like a rocket science to semi illiterates.

Their understanding of this statement will never go beyond its literal meaning and that is what will now be their household language.

Anyway, I'm a spare parts dealer, lemme goan attend to a customer, that's my calling. expect my fellow spare parts dealers to follow suit undecided
A Spareparts dealer! That's amazing, I'm working with BAJAJ MOTORCYCLE COMPANY..... I'm impressed with your writing composition
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by sojayy(m): 8:40pm On May 25, 2023
Little wondered how almost all d railway projects led to Niger. He's paving way to abscond after relinquishing power......... Anyway, u'll b remembered for d way u met n finish Naija.

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:41pm On May 25, 2023
jahsharon:

Your own biological father too should have contested nah.

He's done his bit as a successful professional and passed on.

Thank God he was a good man and not a thieving politician.
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by snowball11(m): 8:41pm On May 25, 2023
femisplash:
OBJ is the most greedy of them all, he never wanted anyone else close to his achievements, never wanted Buhari for a second term, he wanted to be the only President with a two-term tenure.

Of course, I'm sure he discussed this facts with you! undecided

Idiot! grin
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by riverbird: 8:41pm On May 25, 2023
1972xy:
if there is going to be ethnic and religious problem ,it is going to be from the Obi supporters and we are going to deal with them decisively .
Mark my word.

Your stupidity is stinkingly oozing out... grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by simfrost90210: 8:42pm On May 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Tinubu, indeed, a drug lord ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by riverbird: 8:42pm On May 25, 2023
simfrost90210:
grin grin grin grin
Tinubu, indeed, a drug lord ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Behold a druggy presido grin,
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by simfrost90210: 8:43pm On May 25, 2023
riverbird:

Your stupidity is stinkingly oozing out... grin cheesy grin

No be small oozing out..
That guy is just not alright..
Hapugodi anumanu ahแปฅ biko

1 Like

Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by simfrost90210: 8:44pm On May 25, 2023
riverbird:

Behold a druggy presido grin,

Seriously not good ...
Indeed we need divine intervention ๐Ÿ™„
Something is about being messy for Muhammadu Buhari immediately he leaves..
Mark these words..
Re: Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari by BRIMBRAM: 8:44pm On May 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Anyway, I'm a spare parts dealer, lemme goan attend to a customer, that's my calling. I expect my fellow spare parts dealers to follow suit undecided

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Gumsu Sani Abacha's Birthday Bash / Ekiti State Police & PDP Eyewitnesses Fault Fayose Attack Claim / Moment Lawan, Ndume Shook Hands In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.