Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

AEDC Said Nigeria Electricity Tarrif Is The Cheapest, It's The Opposite - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / AEDC Said Nigeria Electricity Tarrif Is The Cheapest, It's The Opposite (477 Views)

2019 A-Class Sedan Is The Cheapest 2019 Mercedes-Benz / 8 Of The Cheapest Cars To Maintain / This N10m Lamborghini Diablo Is The Cheapest Lamborghini You Can Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AEDC Said Nigeria Electricity Tarrif Is The Cheapest, It's The Opposite by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2023
I am currious to know, cos I recharged 2000 recently ant it didnt last a week, all i have is my phone tv and laptop, i dont know if DIsco staff are dancing with my meter, my findings will shock you.
with the epileptic power suply in nigeria, still this failure still make mouth that nigeria tarrif is the cheapest..

but in reality nigeria is in third place of the most expensive electricity tarif. When i mean third place i mean, in 10th. The higest is philipines, N71 per unit. USA is N61 per unit, Sounth africa N55.6, Nigerians are paying N53 per unit. The lowest is Sudan, N0.734 per unit, followed by Libya N1.780 per unit.
Re: AEDC Said Nigeria Electricity Tarrif Is The Cheapest, It's The Opposite by aieromon(m): 3:18pm On May 26, 2023
mrcoolautofix:
I am currious to know, cos I recharged 2000 recently ant it didnt last a week, all i have is my phone tv and laptop, i dont know if DIsco staff are dancing with my meter, my findings will shock you.
with the epileptic power suply in nigeria, still this failure still make mouth that nigeria tarrif is the cheapest..

but in reality nigeria is in third place of the most expensive electricity tarif. When i mean third place i mean, in 10th. The higest is philipines, N71 per unit. USA is N61 per unit, Sounth africa N55.6, Nigerians are paying N53 per unit. The lowest is Sudan, N0.734 per unit, followed by Libya N1.780 per unit.

Quote your source, e get why.

USD Cost per kWh as at September 2022
Sudan 0.008
Libya 0.010
Nigeria 0.049
South Africa 0.145
Phillipines 0.175
USA 0.180

Nigeria is 34th cheapest out of 147 countries.

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/electricity_prices/

1 Like

Re: AEDC Said Nigeria Electricity Tarrif Is The Cheapest, It's The Opposite by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2023
aieromon:

Quote your source, e get why.

USD Cost per kWh as at September 2022
Sudan 0.008
Libya 0.010
Nigeria 0.049
South Africa 0.145
Phillipines 0.175
USA 0.180

Nigeria is 34th cheapest out of 147 countries.

https://www.globalpetrolprices.com/electricity_prices/

We talking about present not past
Re: AEDC Said Nigeria Electricity Tarrif Is The Cheapest, It's The Opposite by aieromon(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2023
mrcoolautofix:

We talking about present not past

Source please. Just quote your source.

1 Like

Re: AEDC Said Nigeria Electricity Tarrif Is The Cheapest, It's The Opposite by Vello(m): 4:39am On May 30, 2023
mrcoolautofix:

quote your source

(1) (Reply)

The Sad Story For First Nigerian Made Car (Video) / Can Honda Accord Carry 4by6 Mirror ? / Business Opportunity: Any Automotives Or Auto Parts Dealer In The House???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.