Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. (49977 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert / Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Kukutenla: 12:22pm On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:

OBJ is not Yoruba.

Go and Twitter and you’ll see it’s not scanty. Also remember it is not fully open to just anybody and it was done on a Thursday night. If it were to be a weekend, more people will be free to turn up.
Well done

Gatekeeper of Yoruba
A nobody in Yoruba claiming the Regent of Owu kingdom is not Yoruba
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by chidiokay: 1:03pm On May 26, 2023
tonytony208:

So, because they put inauguration in front of the concert, it is now FG event? grin

Yorubas are not usually daft like this. Where did you get your own daftness? grin

Which one is FG event, which event is tagged FG event does it even make sense in that empty skull you call a head undecided

Just yesterday Buhari conferred GCFR on Tinubu the inauguration as begun, .. subsequent events from 25 till Tinubu occupy Aso rock is state sponspored ... dumbhead

Go and check the coronation of king of England, the total estimate of expenses was published , Tiwa savage, and other entertainment on the coronation eve were all state sponspored.

whats left on 29th is just formalities and its back to business.

FG event 🤣🤣🤣 olodo

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by blueAgent(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2023
Chucks13:
Where is Psquare bitter fools? where is that old for nothing betrayer called Charly shit Boy?

Iyabo Olosho Ojo and Aduni Ashewo Ade where are you? Where is that "semi cripple" called Falz omo ale jatijati? Where is that Hippo mouth size with Michelin tube lips called Kenneth Okonkwo?

Where is that Aisha wizard Yusuf who turned her husband to domestic pet? Where is that God forsaken, bitter anuofia called Oseni and Hyudaiyin?

Where is Bode Bitter G eorge and that no father side 86 years old ebora called obj?

Suleiman, Enenche and Ibiyiome see as God has disgraced you? You that suppose to rescue Nigeia by your knee, preach tolerance, respect, love and tell those headless mobs to desist from bullying, harrassing, insulting, mocking and threatening rather you support them and God embarrassed you all.

Enenche hear me well we are coming for you as Jah live.

We told you all we are in Buhari pain in the a s s administration of horror but taking the power from apc is not by hatred, insult, bullying etc and we never send obidient to go and fight Buhari or Tinubu or Atiku or anyone but una never listen carry over 200 million souls matter for head like an idiots and God
disgraced you all.

At the end all this ppl you mentioned are still above you in all ramifications.

Lowlife.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by blueAgent(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2023
chidiokay:

It should have dawn on you a simple concert demands simple crown, if only you were open minded, but bad belle inside pulled a plug

Crowds are distractions, to manage an "entire country" well you need less distractions around wink

was "entire" necessary grin

Sighs!!!!

Typical low IQ fish brain comment.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by emilo2bad: 2:49pm On May 26, 2023
tonytony208:

You rent a stadium for an "invitation-only" concert. grin

Why you dey deceive yourself?
it is you who is deceiving himself dabble on a concert staged which nobody invited you, sorry may be next time they will remember you
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by franugo(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2023
plaindealer:

l

You're truly a funny character grin
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Berrityga: 4:42pm On May 26, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:

Kukuma kee yourself so you don't have to be breathing the same air as them
we will take back our stolen mandate.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Bridget95(f): 4:46pm On May 26, 2023
plaindealer:

It's not a national or government-sponsored event, it's strictly a private event.

It's really sad that we have to explain basic stuff like this to you people, you reason and talk like elementary shool kids.
I know you will always come up with insults because you guys are feeling high . My prayers is for you in particular to benefit from his
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by plaindealer: 8:38pm On May 26, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by plaindealer: 8:39pm On May 26, 2023
Bridget95:
I know you will always come up with insults because you guys are feeling high . My prayers is for you in particular to benefit from his

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by XAUBulls: 9:38pm On May 26, 2023
renderme:

Better delete your comment.

Update: Timaya, Asake, Waje, Fireboy, Young Jonn, Kcee, Wande Coal, TerryG, Brymo, Buju BNXN, Praiz, Qdot, 9ice, Bella shmurda, Iyanya, Pasuma, danfo drivers, skales, Seyi vibez, Tony tetuilla, Ice Prince, Nairamarley all on stage. The op's pictures are early. Tinubu also arrived at the event an hour ago. The hashtag is trending on twitter.
Interesting... Timaya, Wande Cole, Kcee, Braimo, Praiz, Ice Prince, etc.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by XAUBulls: 9:45pm On May 26, 2023
sagitariusbaby:
Skale is from Edo state.
Skales' father is from Cameroon and his mother is from Edo State. Both parents met in Nigeria but later separated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by 1Dray(m): 11:38pm On May 26, 2023
Chucks13:

Google is your friend.....

Then use it to get sense.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by LajaLaba: 5:34am On May 27, 2023
tonytony208:

Lolz. Why do you only focus on Peter Obi? Is your conscience pricking you that he actually won the election? grin
Won?go take your meds
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Benwallt(m): 6:54am On May 27, 2023
tonytony208:

Lolz. Scanty concert for a party that has 8 million votes. grin

If we have 8milion ppl there, will that change the current situation? No, it won't. APC thinks before they act not act b4 thinking like the headless mob
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Chucks13: 7:25am On May 27, 2023
1Dray:

Then use it to get sense.

You are the one that need the sense most for your inability to know that package fraud called obi is a dunce and has nothing to offer than frying pan to fire.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Chucks13: 7:57am On May 27, 2023
Berrityga:
we will take back our stolen mandate.

Stolen mandate from who? Tell me who gave who a mandate? Infact Tinub is the one to retrieve bck his stolen votes from obi right from Anmbra to Imo, yo Ebonyi to Abia then the 10k votes from Lagos should retrieve from obi and gave it back to Tinubu because it was stolen.

So its Tinubu that is votes mandate was stolen by obi thief.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by tonytony208(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2023
Benwallt:

If we have 8milion ppl there, will that change the current situation? No, it won't. APC thinks before they act not act b4 thinking like the headless mob

They hired a stadium to host the concert for few people. Is that also part of"APC thinks before they act"?

You are doing a poor, shoddy job at damage control. You sound more stupid with every comment. grin

I suggest you keep shut to avoid sounding more stupid. cheesy
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by tonytony208(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2023
LajaLaba:
Won?go take your meds

So, why focus only on him as if he is the only one that challenged the election in court?

Is it because your conscience told you that he won the election?
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by tonytony208(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2023
emilo2bad:

it is you who is deceiving himself dabble on a concert staged which nobody invited you, sorry may be next time they will remember you

If you don't want people to comment on it, you won't post the information on a public forum.

This shame and charade exposes the APC to be a party for election rigging. cheesy
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by tonytony208(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2023
chidiokay:

Which one is FG event, which event is tagged FG event does it even make sense in that empty skull you call a head undecided

Just yesterday Buhari conferred GCFR on Tinubu the inauguration as begun, .. subsequent events from 25 till Tinubu occupy Aso rock is state sponspored ... dumbhead

Go and check the coronation of king of England, the total estimate of expenses was published , Tiwa savage, and other entertainment on the coronation eve were all state sponspored.

whats left on 29th is just formalities and its back to business.

FG event 🤣🤣🤣 olodo

You are the one who said the event is a government event. If your brain is not replaced with sawdust, you will know that Government also means FG.

Àbí òpònú ni ẹ́ ni?
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Benwallt(m): 4:08pm On May 27, 2023
tonytony208:

They hired a stadium to host the concert for few people. Is that also part of"APC thinks before they act"?

You are doing a poor, shoddy job at damage control. You sound more stupid with every comment. grin

I suggest you keep shut to avoid sounding more stupid. cheesy

I don't engage character like you

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by tonytony208(m): 4:12pm On May 27, 2023
Benwallt:

I don't engage character like you

I expect this response from a daft, mentally empty idiot. grin
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by emilo2bad: 4:13pm On May 27, 2023
tonytony208:

If you don't want people to comment on it, you won't post the information on a public forum.

This shame and charade exposes the APC to be a party for election rigging. cheesy
Election rigging yes by
APC in South West
PDP in North West
LP in South East
are you satisfied now
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by tonytony208(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2023
emilo2bad:

Election rigging yes by
APC in South West
PDP in North West
LP in South East
are you satisfied now

As is the case in Rivers State, right? grin
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by emilo2bad: 4:16pm On May 27, 2023
tonytony208:

As is the case in Rivers State, right? grin
Yes by APC also in Anambra by LP
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Treasure17(m): 4:15pm On May 31, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Dan zina, dan alade. Abban ka kare ne. Allah ya tsine wa Abban ka da Umma ka.

Are you aware you an unfortunate, irrational jobless kid? How does my comment affected you cause I didn't tag you when i made my point or you think you have the monopoly of madness? Now, you edited or deleted your comment where you called me an idiot and reported mine. How come you couldn't take what you dished out? My life doesn't revolve around nairaland and I have a life outside this platform. If you move mad to my mention next time,I will give it to you fire for fire. Ain't surprised cause you and the mod are unintelligent. Don't forget to report this as well as if I care.

I said what I said.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Atiku Eating With Kids: When You See This Kind Of Pic Know Election Year Is Near / EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) / Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.