Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. (49973 Views)

Moment Akpabio Was Stopped From Using Same Door With VP Shettima In Aso Rock-VID / Pasuma, Asake, Timaya, 43 Other Musicians Thrill Fans At Renewed Hope Concert / Eko Youths Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Ewaochesamco: 5:55am On May 26, 2023
Congratulations! All the Obidients youths are now for JAGABAN!

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by plaindealer: 5:57am On May 26, 2023
franugo:

Lol....you can't explain, can you? You probably saw the phrase somewhere and you thought it'd be colourful to put in a comment, I don't mind colourful words but you should at least have an idea of what it means if you're going to use it.
Anyhooo, TGIF! Enjoy your weekend

l

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Mercury12(m): 6:01am On May 26, 2023
franugo:

He said the ibo people you guys are villifying will be outside the concert venue selling their wares....how is that tribalistic? What do you mean by tribal hostage-taking and blackmail? How does that phrase even make sense??
mention the moniker that said this if no your not your Igbo brother @DGOODLYF
that you blindly defending.
He didn't even put it the way you put it and so I guess you have comprehension issue or perhaps you sleepy

Maybe you should go back to sleep

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Benwallt(m): 6:04am On May 26, 2023
tonytony208:

Why is the place so scanty?

Where are the 8 million people you and inec want us to believe voted for this morally rotten felon called tinubu? Are your 8 million "voters" ashamed to show their faces?

Different different wailing Na im dey
Different different wailing Na im dey
K, wailing nko
E dey
Jaundice wailing nko
E dey
Influenza wailing nko
E dey
Agonising wailing nko
E dey
Wailing to death nko
E dey
Wailing for 8 years nko
E dey
Tinubu mandate willing nko
E dey
Na e im dey bringing Mata nao e dey

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Raskimonojendor: 6:07am On May 26, 2023
plaindealer:
K-Cee no send Pandora at all..

grin grin
This is too much for Obidients ooo
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Tremple8v: 6:08am On May 26, 2023
This thing dey sweet me grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by naijanaso: 6:10am On May 26, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol see how scanty a free show is

Honestly you can't steal mandate n it won't show

Pls don't forget that the show wasn't intended for everyone.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Raskimonojendor: 6:10am On May 26, 2023
renderme:
Drama as corn fell from iyanyas pocket. He pick am chew.

Na Iyanya and Timaya mean obedients this night. grin
Jesu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by rippa(m): 6:10am On May 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It is strictly by invitation. All the activities lined up for the Inauguration are not for your ilks sir.
Sincerely, we do not want unpatriotic elements and bad energy around the events.

Please did Atiku steal second place from Mr Obi too?

God bless President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu, GCFR.
God bless HE VP-Elect Shettima,GCON.
God bless Nigeria for ever!
THEY DID NOT EVEN INVITE U
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Mrtaye: 6:11am On May 26, 2023
Okpetruth:
Olodo . you think say na owambe party or mo gbo mo ya party. Oga clean your brain.
So are you now saying you don't have enough youths within your party that can be invited
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Helgreenluv(m): 6:13am On May 26, 2023
[quote author=BaddestQueen stop wasting your time. I carry a special grace. Please go and get a life and do something more productive with your time instead of hiding behind a female moniker just to scam people. That's a terrible life to live. I come in peace
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Raskimonojendor: 6:14am On May 26, 2023
plaindealer:
Seyi with Pandora's Anambra celebrities jumping all over Seyi..

grin grin

This Seyi is really out to press the neck of Obidients. grin
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Mrtaye: 6:16am On May 26, 2023
1972xy:
whose mandate? Igbo mandate amaka mandate? Nigerians has spoken ! Your mandate is with Obi.
But the attendance at this show really does not reflect the generality of Nigerians
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by ennypita: 6:17am On May 26, 2023
Yet Obi pandora with scanty crowd won the so called owner of lagos in his backyard.
Honestly I use to have regards for people from ur region but this election has proven that no be all people wey dey go school go graduate with sense. U think Igbo man is ur problem or u tink obedience are IPOB. No wahala shebi na una turn make una enjoy.

Exclusive101:
Different type of wailing na him we de see for Ipob hand. We all saw how scanty obi Pandora campaign was in Lagos

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by ledaman: 6:27am On May 26, 2023
mrvitalis:
Lol see how scanty a free show is

Honestly you can't steal mandate n it won't show
Cry me river cheesy
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by onuman: 6:27am On May 26, 2023
The Hope of Nigeria's electorate dashed by Mahmood Yakubu working on behalf of his Buharideens.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Chucks13: 6:29am On May 26, 2023
God1000:
The euphoria should be over by now

No it just started. Shey una say Tinubu go die before this day ba?

Shebi una say those headless mobs will throw bomb to kill Tinubu and everyone supporting him on his swearing in?

The Euphoria has just started we go pepper dem to stupor those morons headless mobs who has nothing in their heads.

I have be popping champagne since yesterday and will throw a big party tomorrow to pepper those obiduent death merchants who want to win election by bullying, threatening, disrespectful, insults, intimidation, lies, threatening and political terrorism.
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Germi9: 6:29am On May 26, 2023
Is he still campaigning ?
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Sisora(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:
Yoruba people don carry Owambe go Abuja.

I kinda like this coz it means for the next 8 years, Abuja people will know what they call true entertainment and happiness.

Seyi Tinubu sabi PR games wella and I love how he pulled all those artist to Abuja. They should do something like this regularly so the youth can unwind and network with people and party.

I also observe something. Seems the Northerners are operating on a different wavelength entirely judging from the difference in the music style of South and North. Shey they no like Afro pop ni? They suppose get one confam artist that’s at the fore. Well Skales, MI, Jesse Jags, Tuface, and etc could qualify are Northerners but not just core North.

God bless Nigeria
God bless President Bola Tinubu
people and picking at negligible things.

How does this concern the governance?
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by unmask: 6:30am On May 26, 2023
LegendHero:
Yoruba people don carry Owambe go Abuja.

I kinda like this coz it means for the next 8 years, Abuja people will know what they call true entertainment and happiness.

Seyi Tinubu sabi PR games wella and I love how he pulled all those artist to Abuja. They should do something like this regularly so the youth can unwind and network with people and party.

I also observe something. Seems the Northerners are operating on a different wavelength entirely judging from the difference in the music style of South and North. Shey they no like Afro pop ni? They suppose get one confam artist that’s at the fore. Well Skales, MI, Jesse Jags, Tuface, and etc could qualify are Northerners but not just core North.

God bless Nigeria
God bless President Bola Tinubu
Like Happy hour abi? Every Friday?

For people that should be working

Wehdone sir
Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by onuman: 6:33am On May 26, 2023
Show of shame.
After your political party, APC, reduced your country, Nigeria 🇳🇬, to become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world and one of the most terrorised countries on earth; it brazenly stole the presidential election to continue; this time, the worse.
The future of your generations unborn counts for nothing.

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Sablexxxtoons: 6:36am On May 26, 2023
It looks like a decent show..haters and sore losers your hatred will consume you.

Every curse you place on this administration or the incoming president will go back to you sevenfold... Because nobody holy pass.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by chidiokay: 6:37am On May 26, 2023
Gppgn:
See as there dry

As rain no fall .... God pass Peter Obi and im chidren of hate. 😜

ntor

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by Josephkabila12: 6:38am On May 26, 2023
renderme:

Better delete your comment.

Update: Timaya, Asake, Waje, Fireboy, Young Jonn, Kcee, Wande Coal, TerryG, Brymo, Buju BNXN, Praiz, Qdot, 9ice, Bella shmurda, Iyanya, Pasuma, danfo drivers, skales, Seyi vibez, Tony tetuilla, Ice Prince, Nairamarley all on stage. The op's pictures are early. Tinubu also arrived at the event an hour ago. The hashtag is trending on twitter.

WOW 😲 legendary 9ice, Tony tetuila and my men Dem timaya, Ice prince and Brymo

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by plaindealer: 6:39am On May 26, 2023
All the artists really press necks for real..

They all stayed quiet before the elections, den just dey loading mode to unleash for Asiwaju...

This is so heartwarming..

Poor Pandora, den think say youths equal Pandora, the real youths and patriotic Nigerians are happily professing their love for their country and Asiwaju.

The future is so bright...

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Photos From Renewed Hope Concert For Tinubu/shettima In Abuja. by onuman: 6:40am On May 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

This Seyi is really out to press the neck of Obidients. grin

Seyi has houses for Tinubu in London; houses worth tens of millions of pounds stolen money from Lagos state tax payers.
Hungry man is here Seyi-ying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

WAEC: Why Buhari's Current Passport Pix Appeared On The Attestation Certificate / Nigerian Airforce Deploys Air Assets To Support Operation Python Dance II.Photos / Protest Erupts In Katsina Over Kidnap Of School Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.