Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady (26230 Views)

My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 9:18pm On May 25, 2023
Hello guys, share with us your experience dating a career lady. I’ve never dated one but my guy is currently dating one and he told me she’s trouble free with zero baggages🤭

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Kimiso(m): 9:21pm On May 25, 2023
I have never dated a lady before talkless of a career one

103 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 9:22pm On May 25, 2023
Kimiso:
I have never dated a lady before talkless of a career one
Hehehe what’s keeping you from dating? 🤭

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Kimiso(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2023
plenitude:

Hehehe what’s keeping you from dating? 🤭
ladies only get serious with a rich guy neither am i even that humorous am a gentle guy, I don't even know what makes me so gentle,by the way am light-hearted am always interested in dating but am a wannabe

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 9:37pm On May 25, 2023
Kimiso:
ladies only get serious with a rich guy neither am i even that humorous am a gentle guy, I don't even know what makes me so gentle,by the way am light-hearted am always interested in dating but am a wannabe
You got learn games….if you don’t, even with your money you becomes a bonafide siMp

149 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Kimiso(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2023
plenitude:

You got learn games….if you don’t, even with your money you becomes a bonafide siMp
just give me some ot bro about the games you made mentioned of

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2023
Kimiso:
just give me some ot bro about the games you made mentioned of
Search for this monika “ubunja” and read all his thread🤭 thank me later

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Kimiso(m): 10:01pm On May 25, 2023
plenitude:

Search for this monika “ubunja” and read all his thread🤭 thank me later
alright bro

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Sammy101111(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2023
From my experience career lady
Always have one sugar daddy lowkey
They surly usually have suggar daddy sponsor.

If career lady richer than you manage to date you bro she loves your Di(k simple not you bro

But she loves the sugar daddy with big money

No bashing sharing true story here

159 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by plenitude(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2023
Sammy101111:

If career lady richer than you manage to date you bro she loves your Di(k simple not you bro

This is not just synonymous with career ladies only. Even broke girls does same.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Olumaeme: 2:24am On May 27, 2023
Kimiso:

You are probably not confident enough and you need to learn game if not women will still deal with you with your money.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 6:40am On May 27, 2023
lipsrsealed
Hell no!!!.....I heard alot of 'em are pompous angry. But chebi we say we all want independent bannies?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 6:42am On May 27, 2023
Kimiso:
. You're so wrong bro....There are equally good bannies out there..You can't generalize all of 'em to be bad simply because of the few bad ones you've encountered..

36 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by stunnert(m): 7:23am On May 27, 2023
They are still safer than those whocup hoes

18 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by VivaNG: 8:18am On May 27, 2023
Sammy101111:

Potentially. Women with money use money to buy their way out of accountability. Not always the best deal. Also, remember you can't negotiate women out of hypergamy

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by slawomir: 11:01am On May 27, 2023
Damnnn niggar

They are the best if they love you...

No drama and too much emotional life style

They are logical in reasoning

And not childish and woman like nature of nagging

And that makes them mature
Infact They behave like your mother if they really love you

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Agbadocassava: 11:02am On May 27, 2023
This adulthood is very confusing, today you're rich, tomorrow you're borrowing money from loan apps

😢😢

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Winters23: 11:02am On May 27, 2023
grin
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by ednut1(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2023
Many of them are nice, can hold intellectual conversations . They will not hesitate to dump your ass if you mess up or treat them bad unlike those hungry girls.

Some behave masculine due to the nature of their jobs. Some are competitive too and try to outdo you. Another issue is they know how to save their own money while they spend yours. I don jam career babe earning over 250k salary that refused to pay her own uber to come by house, 3k uber o 😏. I still prefer career women over urgent 2k babes grin

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Connected1: 11:03am On May 27, 2023
Career Ladies have one thing in common ✅

Sugar Zaddies.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Yankiss(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2023
Here to read comments from the knowbetters. grin grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2023
Hmm, u tried to even see one date sef, but u no try by judging
Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by duduade: 11:04am On May 27, 2023
Sammy101111:

You think like a toddler

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by GeneralPula: 11:04am On May 27, 2023
I roll with them types a lot!

They're more mature & appreciative & returning favors unlike other girls!

They don't also pressure you for marriage!

Just my own personal experience sha..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Billionaire2: 11:04am On May 27, 2023
too domineering,
She hates my hubby ‘football’
easily provoked to argue,
transferred aggression, intimacy time-table,
She never made our relationship a priority which made me not to discuss my plans with her..

Well, it hit her hard when I announced to her that my visa is out and I’m traveling out ..

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by elefind(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2023
No time for you to nack her, she's always busy

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by bukatyne(f): 11:04am On May 27, 2023
😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 😂 😆 @ topic.

Career lady? What about a career man?

Topic tells me more about the OP than the ladies termed 'career ladies'.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by tojahh(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2023
Dating a career lady makes you a career Man. Infact you'd be the one doing most of the office jobs for her except you've inferiority complex.

Again... You'll become king of gossip because you'll know everyone and everything in her office.

Just again, don't stay idle and don't always feel dejected because she will always chose her work before you. Get busy and make sure she sees you're grinding.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Guyman01: 11:04am On May 27, 2023
Another sex thread making FP just after the one that said he called his girlfriend to tell his other girlfriend that he is dating the girlfriend of his girlfriend and if he has caused a fight between his girlfriend and her friend angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by isabi2lof: 11:05am On May 27, 2023
Una problem too much

Dating a jobless lady problem

Dating a career lady wahala

Abeg you guys should go for your type , especially men with low self esteem.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by id4sho(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2023
They are less trouble, no disturbance like village people. Can be faithful tongue

But thier oloshoss variant na promaxx

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Dating A Career Lady by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:06am On May 27, 2023
Wow this is to tell that there is no career women in Nigeria

We men are trying oo

See as post empty biko

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tight Vagina Vs Wide Vagina (graphic Content) / Must A Guy Pay A Lady's Transport Fare When She Visits? / Love Story: I Wish I Had Held Back ( Very Touching)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.