Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:59 PM

“why I Stopped My Relationship With Ronaldo” – Georgina Rodriguez. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why I Stopped My Relationship With Ronaldo” – Georgina Rodriguez. (998 Views)

Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together / Georgina Rodriguez Kisses Cristiano Ronaldo After Winning 5th UCL / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“why I Stopped My Relationship With Ronaldo” – Georgina Rodriguez. by hotlegit9janews: 9:57pm On May 25, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo’s partner, Georgina Rodriguez as revealed why she briefly stopped dating the Portugal and Al-Nassr superstar. According to the Argentine model, she stopped her relationship with the football icon due to her late father’s sudden cardiac arrest. Their relationship once stopped after she endured a hard time after her late father, Jorge, suffered a severe stroke in 2016. Cristiano …

https://legit9ja.com/2023/05/why-i-stopped-my-relationship-with-ronaldo-georgina-rodriguez.html

(1) (Reply)

Text Messages Club / Code Evicted From Bba 11. / Kanu Nkwakwo Money Woes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.