Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu (39294 Views)

I Didn’t Graduate As A Virgin - Madonna University Graduate Counters Founder / I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up / FG To Declare State Of Emergency In Education Sector In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by BossLA: 11:09am On May 26, 2023
Gamesmart:

Just fortify how our brains are opposite and different, and mine is working like the ones in countries that achieve, here are examples:

The CEO of GlaxoSmithKline, did not do a degree in any Healthcare field. She studied Classics and Modern Languages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Walmsley

The Chairman and CEO of Johnson & Johnson, did not do a degree in any Healthcare field. He studied Business Administration.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/joaquinduato/

The Chairman and CEO of Roche, did not do a degree in any Healthcare field. He studied Economics and Law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severin_Schwan

The Chairman and CEO of Bayer, did not do a degree in any Healthcare field. He studied Economics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Baumann

These are some of the largest and biggest pharmaceutical companies in the world that your life depends on and no black monkeys in your race can create with your type of thinking, yet you know better than them?
So because the owners of these companies u mentioned didn't study anything related, they will now go and be employing anyhow too?
Buhari didn't study presidency or anything administrative, but he is expected to employ people with sound knowledge in their fields in other to be able to drive success for the company (which is Nigeria in this case)
Nigeria is like those companies u mentioned above headed by Buhari that know nothing about governance(i know ur brain wont think to that side) but he is expected to employ experts to help him run the country. If they decided to start employing anyhow as Buhari did, those companies would have crumpled today.
Imaging the owner of Johnson and Johnson employing a finace expert to head his engineering unit
Oga, will the person succeed?

U think u have brain
But ur logic is zero

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Gamesmart: 11:33am On May 26, 2023
BossLA:

So because the owners of these companies u mentioned didn't study anything related, they will now go and be employing anyhow too?
Buhari didn't study presidency or anything administrative, but he is expected to employ people with sound knowledge in their fields in other to be able to drive success for the company (which is Nigeria in this case)
Nigeria is like those companies u mentioned above headed by Buhari that know nothing about governance(i know ur brain wont think to that side) but he is expected to employ experts to help him run the country. If they decided to start employing anyhow as Buhari did, those companies would have crumpled today.
Imaging the owner of Johnson and Johnson employing a finace expert to head his engineering unit

U think u have brain
But ur logic is zero

What nonsense did you just type up?

You know your argument has been rubbished and your poor brain development has been exposed, instead of you to quietly run win your tail between your legs, you instead foolishly decided to stay and type up this "You must kill me today" nonsense?
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by BossLA: 11:36am On May 26, 2023
Gamesmart:

What nonsense did you just type up?

You know your argument has been rubbished and your poor brain development has been exposed, instead of you to quietly run win your tail between your legs, you instead foolishly decided to stay and type up this "You must kill me today" nonsense?
Lolz
Now u have conceded without saying it
I have educated a brain today
✔️
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Gamesmart: 11:41am On May 26, 2023
BossLA:

Lolz
Now u have conceded without saying it
I have educated a brain today
✔️

You are purely reeeetarded!

You have no argument.

I just exposed how your confidence, stupidity, ignorance and "I know it already" makes you stuuupid, now you are adding "defiance in the midst of correction". You are really a pure reeeetard!

Your future is bleak.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by mctech(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2023
Nonsense! Tribalism and cronyism is more important than competence.

No wonder his administration is a monumental failure.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Geminiivory: 11:42am On May 26, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:

Whatever you like you ask for. So what's your business with mine, I'm seeing moving forward for myself and whatever you are seeing is your own cup of coffee.

😆 Just as you all saw in Buhari.. Blind BATs A1
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by BossLA: 11:46am On May 26, 2023
Gamesmart:

You are purely reeeetarded!

You have no argument.

I just exposed how your confidence, stupidity, ignorance and "I know it already" makes you stuuupid, now you are adding "defiance in the midst of correction". You are really a pure reeeetard!

Your future is bleak.
See me laughing at u😂
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by dejol88: 11:50am On May 26, 2023
Gamesmart:

With this level of IQ:

https://www.nairaland.com/5047756/which-country-relocate-6million

It is people like you who are the useless yoots, why the country is a mess and why its future looks bleak.

You are not intelligent enough to compete with any other race, but yet you will beat chest that you will dominate them.
Thank you for taking time to read my thread and saw reason I left Nigeria. Sound mind like mine saw the disaster your likes enthroned and where the country headed, the results is everywhere.
Mind you I relocated to a new country and got a job in my field.
But you your disposition shows your IQ is very low and can’t make meaningful contributions to national development.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by mctech(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2023
Gamesmart:

Just to fortify how our brains are opposite, and mine is working like the ones in countries that achieve, here are examples:

The CEO of GlaxoSmithKline, did not do a degree in any Healthcare field. She studied Classics and Modern Languages.
T
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Walmsleye y
Ogbeni, your logic is wrong!

Firstly, your degree doesn't count, you can switch fields as you like. Those people you mentioned are super smart and would have excelled in any field. Is Adamu an intellectual?

Secondly, they have extensive experience in their respective sectors, eventually rising to the zenith. What experience does Adamu have in education.

Thirdly, there is something called executive education. They would have taken enough courses in top business schools all over the world.

If God blesses you and you have a private university, can you appointment Adamu as the VC?

Please lets be true to ourselves so that the country can move forward.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2023
God1000:
This is unheard of, nepotism won't allow our leaders to appoint competent people

u guys should educate urself a minister is an admin position he was able to work with professional in educated ministry and organize them well... And that's it.. fashola that's works minister nobi barrister... So Long he is lettered and enlightened no issue just like a present can't know it all which is why he appiont pple to do a task...
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2023
Maxymilliano:
shocked

No wonder ASUU could embarked on 8 months strike without a flinch by.the minister
ASUU has been going on strike since military rule so...
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2023
PepeXKermit:
In this country, igbos are the most pragmatic when it comes to choosing national leaders. Go and die if my comment offends you.
and u guys elected pple like ikpeazu for years... Arrogance go kee some Ina that's why una average Obi Lost cos he thinks he can bamboozle his way with a small party LP that's PDP feeders team... U guys are just filled with stupid nonsense pride u can look for a moving train and jump into it mtcheew
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by izubext007: 1:53pm On May 26, 2023
i thought as much
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2023
828Stony:
Re-read your defense of nepotism and stupidity,Then look at the situation of Nigeria educational system and tell me he ran it competently,, someone came out to confess that your godfather appointed him knowing fully well he was incompetent, but because myopic people like you are the majority in this country,you guys think you have the right to blatantly defend every stupid decision made by your godfather. Ire oo illiterate 😂
you forget to read where he said he worked with guys in the ministry and got the Job done... Like the person u quoted said u can lead a ministry irrespective of field of study it's an administrative position... All u have to do is organise professionals in the ministry to deliver govt policy but for some of u others are wrong na Ina Sabi...
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:02pm On May 26, 2023
Reference:

Honestly, sometimes it feels like one should just give up on this country. Can you imagine this.....citizenship....
if only u ll learn the guy is right a minister is a supervisor or administrative officer simple
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2023
Sunshine34:
Buhari was a disaster in those appointments. The former minister of sport from plateau knows nothing about football. He only speak grammar. All those 2015 minister were a square peg in a round everything just scatter.

We will always remember Buhari.
God bless the federal republic Nigeria.
so football is the only sports in the world u see that u are also ignorant too... What's NFF duty again?? A minister is an administrative Job u guys should learn and embarrassing urself
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by ViceGovernor: 2:34pm On May 26, 2023
Maxymilliano:
shocked

No wonder ASUU could embarked on 8 months strike without a flinch by.the minister
That's what happens when a cow herder is made head of ministry of education.... someone that should be head of farmers association.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Thomasankara(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2023
grin grin grin grin[/color]oil dey ur head,this one na legendary response[color=#770077]
BossLA:

U think u have brain
But ur logic is zero
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Zedoo(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2023
INTEGRITYA1:
Many revelations toward the end of Buhari's Presidential Era

But when Buhari decided to make me Minister of education, I called some people to assist me work on policy document on education because I was novice in the sector.

Competency should be the main criteria for appointments, for it has direct effect and implications.

Buhari himself have also confessed that; he couldn't perform under pressure.

Meanwhile; Presidential Office come with so much pressure.

We are hopeful that; Tinubu will get things right.

May God guide our leaders right and help our youth truth to know.

Smelly brain
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by 828Stony: 6:54pm On May 26, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
you forget to read where he said he worked with guys in the ministry and got the Job done... Like the person u quoted said u can lead a ministry irrespective of field of study it's an administrative position... All u have to do is organise professionals in the ministry to deliver govt policy but for some of u others are wrong na Ina Sabi...
oh my God, which job did he get done?, how did you guys get soo used to mediocrity?, I thought we are supposed to be advancing. But you guys easy defense of mediocrity in this country is a big opposite of that, una just too plenty for this country.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by 828Stony: 7:00pm On May 26, 2023
juman:

Many of the past ministers in that ministry were like him.
See UK how they change ministers portfolio everytime.
And that as gotten us nowhere, the ministries are obviously not functioning, do they even have a database or understand the importance of database in a critical sector like education . All Buhari did was rule us thesame way or even worst than pdp did,it was all about nepotism tribalism and zero accountability. If obi came in with all the messiah campaign and ruled with tribalism and nepotism, it’s obvious nothing will change too. Merit and competence must be the backbone of our ministries if we truly wish to develop.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by 828Stony: 7:03pm On May 26, 2023
Gamesmart:

Your lack of IQ and exposure to how high performing countries operate is an example of the monkeys that make every black nation a failure.

The person appointed as the Education Secretary (aka Education Minister) in the UK, most times, knows nothing about education. The person is just expected to be smart enough to formulate policies and solve problems.

But our Black monkeys would say "He should have a PhD in education management before he can be appointed to such roles".

The people that need qualifications in the area should be the top civil servants.

Useless yoots do not even spot that Fashola does not have a degree in "Engineering", talk less of "Civil Engineering"; yet he can be Minister of Works.

I feel sorry for you regarding your IQ and the possibilies for your future. You seem doomed!

Confidence, stupidity, ignorance and "I know it already" is a dangerous mix.
Calling your race black monkeys, maybe your father is a monkey, we might not know, but your brain is just too shallow and your reasoning very myopic,, what can we expect from the son of a black monkey 😂
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by 828Stony: 7:05pm On May 26, 2023
BossLA:

U think u have brain
But ur logic is zero
His logic is very Zero, forcing himself to sound intelligent, while forgetting he will be judged by people, Thank you for giving him this straightforward answer, he is a zombie.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by 828Stony: 7:10pm On May 26, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
if only u ll learn the guy is right a minister is a supervisor or administrative officer simple
kai, imagine supervising without knowing anything about what you are supervising,, your underlings go just dey whine you 😂😂,, the main supervisor here is buhari, he was appointed a president to serve, we didn’t appoint him as a king, but well like I said, na people like you get the country, make una dey enjoy 😂
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by engrchykae(m): 7:49pm On May 26, 2023
And some people are surprised at the kind of ASUU strike we had
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Blestedo75: 8:01pm On May 26, 2023
Learning on the job
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by Abemy(m): 8:09pm On May 26, 2023
Where is the so called "desired results " ?
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by juman(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2023
828Stony:
And that as gotten us nowhere, the ministries are obviously not functioning, do they even have a database or understand the importance of database in a critical sector like education . All Buhari did was rule us thesame way or even worst than pdp did,it was all about nepotism tribalism and zero accountability. If obi came in with all the messiah campaign and ruled with tribalism and nepotism, it’s obvious nothing will change too. Merit and competence must be the backbone of our ministries if we truly wish to develop.

The man is eminently qualified to lead any ministry.
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by 828Stony: 3:53am On May 27, 2023
juman:

The man is eminently qualified to lead any ministry.
And we can obviously see where that qualification got us, mediocrity supporters 😂
Re: I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:16pm On May 27, 2023
828Stony:
kai, imagine supervising without knowing anything about what you are supervising,, your underlings go just dey whine you 😂😂,, the main supervisor here is buhari, he was appointed a president to serve, we didn’t appoint him as a king, but well like I said, na people like you get the country, make una dey enjoy 😂
u are just ignorant simple

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shot UNIPORT Student, Gina Buried (pics) / Check Out This Warning From Unilag Cleaners / ASUU Confirms Extension Of Strike By 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.