Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu (31666 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / How Tinubu Funded Peter Obi’s Campaign To Reduce Winning Chances Of Atiku(video) / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by maestroferddi: 7:44am On May 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
the facts are there for any discerning mind to read, but when it comes to a mind that is as impoverished and bastardize with stupidity like yours have, I'll say it's the very reason why common sense always fly above your head because inside that skull where you brain is suppose to be, have been offered as sacrifice to please your village idols.
Oga, you are not making any sensible point...
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by ShaqFu: 7:46am On May 26, 2023
maestroferddi:
Oga, you are not making any sensible point...
I am, you just don't have the mental capacity to discern it. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by ShaqFu: 7:49am On May 26, 2023
Corridon:
Lol e still de pain you abi? Oya I'm much ready now. Fool at 60. let's roll
I wonder which shindig your loser of a father birth you in, you seem to display all the warnings of someone who grew up in a house where he was morally and anally abused to the point it rendered them braindead.

That is exactly what you are, a brain dead whelp disturbing social media with his wanton foolery. Bitch ass whelp

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Corridon: 7:53am On May 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
I wonder which shindig your loser of a father birth you in, you seem to display all the warnings of someone who grew up in a house where he was morally and anally abused to the point it rendered them braindead.

That is exactly what you are, a brain dead whelp disturbing social media with his wanton foolery. Bitch ass whelp
At least I know who my father is. I bet your mother couldn't tell you who your biological father is since she is a LovePeddler and a sperm collector. No wonder you are behaving like a child of a thousand fathers. Fool at sixty.
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by CaptMarvel(m): 7:57am On May 26, 2023
Normally

Bulk mailer, create studio pro, social email extractor for Facebook, LinkedIn and others. Contact me if interested, digit on profile.
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by ShaqFu: 7:58am On May 26, 2023
Corridon:
At least I know who my father is. I bet your mother couldn't tell you who your biological father is since she is a LovePeddler and a sperm collector. No wonder you are behaving like a child of a thousand fathers. Fool at sixty.
Here you are typing the same generic bullshit that made your bastard of a father disown you. Yet, who would blame him, who would want a loser who pimps his mother out to worse losers as a son.

It's a pity, your father should have emptied the sperm that sired you inside his pit toilet, atleast there you'll feel much at home with your putrid fellows: shit and piss.
Corridon:
Just shut up you foolish thing. You lack home training.
actually you're the bitch who doesn't have any semblance of home training, you rabid impoverished pig.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by hohafrank(m): 7:59am On May 26, 2023
Without responding we already knew that it was a pure propaganda.
Batists live on lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by tenpipsperday: 8:00am On May 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
When I look at Nigeria, I see no future, you know why?

It is so unbelievable and heartbreaking to see unemployed, underemployed and struggling youths massively support and defend the open election criminality perpetrated by known corrupt politicians just for online famzing, clout chasing and tribal bigotry. At the end of the day they end up broke, hopeless, and helpless all thanks to the same politicians they celebrated their illegal declaration as winners.

May God have mercy on you all, especially the new crop of Yoruba youths who see 2023 Presidential election rigging by Tinubu as a show of Yoruba supremacy over Igbos.

Please you guys should also be bold enough to celebrate Tinubu's impending failure and woeful performance as President that will start after his unceremonious May 29 inauguration.

I will be here to celebrate with you all when Bola Tinubu and his looting gang will plunder what is left of Nigeria soonest.

I will be here from a far away land reading how Bola Tinubu imposed all manner of people-killing taxes just to raise more money for his looting purpose. I will be here when the political war will start because God cannot be mocked. Buhari, APC and Tinubu cannot foist Tinubu on Nigerians against people's wish and go scold free, its not possible. It is not yet uhuru, rain is coming angry

My brother it is unimaginable. My shock is the way the sane people will expect to command respect from the larger world when you don't even have regards for yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by kelly72: 8:04am On May 26, 2023
Obiedun:
May you all labour in vain.

We all can't be like your father
and your family who spent their lives
practising tribalism and now at 85, don't
know what to do.
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by kayfact123(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2023
Visit Royal view eye clinic
Your best plug for eye treatment, eye surgery and eye fix
Free medical eye test available
Call or WhatsApp; 07081814512
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by nedekid: 8:08am On May 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
Good. Atleast you're now getting a taste of what Obidients are capable of when they see you as an enemy, devoid any form of proof to validate their claim.

You and your lot stood idle and watch may of the supporters of Peter Obi, use misinformation, disinformation, half-truth, falsehood and blatant lie to deceive and spread hate among Nigerians, now you're getting a taste of what it feels like to be entangled in the web of Obidients.

I really don't pity you. Enjoy the negative attention shone towards you, Prof Utomi, I'm sure you believe there's no such thing as bad publicity, so enjoy it while it lasts and I do hope Obidients make you trend like they've made many....

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Zico5(m): 8:08am On May 26, 2023
By the time obidients are through with peter Obi, he wont even know his way to Anambra again. All these people are paddy right from the onset. Go to their houses and see the pictures, then u will know they are all paddy. They are just using gullibles to bring home their wish.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Blakjewelry(m): 8:08am On May 26, 2023
Igwe9:
I still ask, is Atiku any better than Tinubu? Atiku should have stepped down for Obi when he declared his interest. The only difference is rule of law anyways.
both are corrupt
Its like you don't follow politics at all. Atiku said the governors have their own candidate, he said Peter could not fight them so he left, if he had stayed, he would have picked him after they succeeded in winning the primary. After the first tenure then Peter obi becomes the next president because by then the power is within reach plus he would have become very popular in the north. Most of these governors has been trying to install their own candidate obj left power, even obj had to rush and pick yaradua because of the governors scheming.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by vikstandon(m): 8:11am On May 26, 2023
ShaqFu:
Good. Atleast you're now getting a taste of what Obidients are capable of when they see you as an enemy, devoid any form of proof to validate their claim.

You and your lot stood idle and watch may of the supporters of Peter Obi, use misinformation, disinformation, half-truth, falsehood and blatant lie to deceive and spread hate among Nigerians, now you're getting a taste of what it feels like to be entangled in the web of Obidients.

I really don't pity you. Enjoy the negative attention shone towards you, Prof Utomi, I'm sure you believe there's no such thing as bad publicity, so enjoy it while it lasts and I do hope Obidients make you trend like they've made many....

Shut up your mouth, the person dragging him are not Obidients. Is mischief makers like you, the Rhinos (Reno Omokris) who flourish in propaganda.

You patronize his table shaking while he profits from there.
Why does he always appear vague while pointing you to devices.

God disappoints the devices of the wicked to the point his hands would not perform its enterprise.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by DesChyko: 8:12am On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
But the Pandora criminal is a saint ba

Yes he is. The only governor with a signed document of how he left the State's finances at the end of his stewardship.
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Corridon: 8:13am On May 26, 2023
diplomat058:

Hahaha brown roof republic? Are you no longer claiming to be Yoruba because your loser and pretentious UK bigot deportee, lost the election woefully?

Fowl don open, werey dey scream brown roof. You will look for his lost manhood in agony for the next 8 years of Asiwaju presidency. Cursed lilliputian dimwit from the pit of ipob hell cheesy
Shut up. I'm from Ilesha Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Samogloby: 8:15am On May 26, 2023
Igwe9:
I still ask, is Atiku any better than Tinubu? Atiku should have stepped down for Obi when he declared his interest. The only difference is rule of law anyways.
both are corrupt
Can you imagine the rubbish you are spewing out this morning, Atiku should step down for who? The desperate Obi? Since Obi decided to destroy the chances of Atiku becoming president, Obi too should forget about becoming Nigeria president in future. The only person I can vote for from South East in future is ABARIBE

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Moses684: 8:17am On May 26, 2023
Hxhdh

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by SeriouslySense(m): 8:19am On May 26, 2023
Please and please, i am grateful for today: i have another chance to eat a simple favorite food. smiley smiley
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:19am On May 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
When I look at Nigeria, I see no future, you know why?

It is so unbelievable and heartbreaking to see unemployed, underemployed and struggling youths massively support and defend the open election criminality perpetrated by known corrupt politicians just for online famzing, clout chasing and tribal bigotry. At the end of the day they end up broke, hopeless, and helpless all thanks to the same politicians they celebrated their illegal declaration as winners.

May God have mercy on you all, especially the new crop of Yoruba youths who see 2023 Presidential election rigging by Tinubu as a show of Yoruba supremacy over Igbos.

Please you guys should also be bold enough to celebrate Tinubu's impending failure and woeful performance as President that will start after his unceremonious May 29 inauguration.

I will be here to celebrate with you all when Bola Tinubu and his looting gang will plunder what is left of Nigeria soonest.

I will be here from a far away land reading how Bola Tinubu imposed all manner of people-killing taxes just to raise more money for his looting purpose. I will be here when the political war will start because God cannot be mocked. Buhari, APC and Tinubu cannot foist Tinubu on Nigerians against people's wish and go scold free, its not possible. It is not yet uhuru, rain is coming angry

It's pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Igwe9(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2023
Blakjewelry:

Its like you don't follow politics at all. Atiku said the governors have their own candidate, he said Peter could not fight them so he left, if he had stayed, he would have picked him after they succeeded in winning the primary. After the first tenure then Peter obi becomes the next president because by then the power is within reach plus he would have become very popular in the north. Most of these governors has been trying to install their own candidate obj left power, even obj had to rush and pick yaradua because of the governors scheming.
That's the Atiku's version of it and that even came after the election when Atiku has seen the strength of Obi, before the election he was of the opinion that who are the youths, let the youth vote for him and by the way, What stops Atiku from supporting a candidate from the South for equity?
Take away irregularities, we all know the winner of the election.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by TalkingBird: 8:22am On May 26, 2023
A killer does not allow on holding a machete to be behind him.

This kind of lies reigned in 2014 untill 2015.

It continued and now the one favoured by the lies name a building after the one destroyed and dismembered by the lies.

They are afraid of same happening to them.

They are like their father the Devil, the hoky Bible, the most read book John 8:44

Human rulership has failed everywhere globally.
Go and ask Prof Soyinka, former British PM Tony Blair. Ask the German Chancellor what is happening to them, ask Ukraine, ask Russia, ask USA what they are going through with gun violence.
Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Nicenixon: 8:23am On May 26, 2023
Blakjewelry:

Then you will be a fool to believe Atiku will drop his presidency after first tenure for Peter Obi. Don't you know power is intoxicating? Atiku that won't allow anybody except him to emerge in PDP primaries is now the one that will drop presidency after first term.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2023
Corridon:
Pat shouldn't have responded to these cone headed children of perdition from brown roof republic. All they do is to allude and massage non existent ego to Tinubu, who is unarguably the most corrupt politician in Nigeria's history. A man who came to Lagos from Iragbiji with a Ghana must go bag but today, is now one of the richest men in the world just for being a politician. How come Obi won Tinubu, if Obi was truly a pawn in Tinubu's chess game? These set of corn-fused lots are the reason why Nigeria is stagnant and still remains a third world country. I spit on their shiny cone heads.

Bros.. shey Reno na Omuluabi ? Hmm!

How obi won tinubu? Do you have idea of what is called Strategy ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency, Defence Headquarters Under Pressure To Hire Military Contractors / UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN / Chukwuemeka Ojukwu's Will: Bianca Wins In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.