Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,496 members, 7,781,485 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:24 PM

Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet (35530 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Identifies Staff Who Defiled Her Inside School’s Toilet In Minna / 35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina / 45-year-old Man Rapes 7-year-old Girl In Bayelsa,Gets Caught(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2023
He should have married her than raping her at that age...since such married are allowed in the North....
Re: Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet by MechanicMike: 12:06pm On May 28, 2023
siofra:

You this illiterate. It's obvious you can't read. Didn't you see where he pleaded guilty

^^^^^kaiiiii...another dumb citizen reappear!! undecided

siofra....safara.. osalita or wotever Yor IBO name is..education is key

.the good news for u is that hopefully before Christmas in Allah's name..Yor common sense will be common.....Again, a man pled guilty in a country like Nigeria does not mean u r guilty after police or public hav beaten the hell outter u...THE LAW IS U R INNNOSEENT UNTIL PROOOFING GUILTY BY A COURT OF LAW.

...MY GOSH...u homebase people are so dumb dumb it's unbelievable.... especially u, siofralakara!!!!((((THANK ME LATER)))
angry
Re: Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet by imagrg(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2023
One heartless man must have hurt you so bad. Don't worry honey, I will treat you like the woman that you are.
WhatsApp chat number is:
08035096342. Just hint that you are JennyClay and I would confirm here.
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again undecided.

Another animalistic behavior from these useless men undecided. What is attractive in a 7 years old child undecided

This beast should be sentenced to death ASAP. It’s high time we separate humans from beasts.

Men are beast.
Men are monsters
Re: Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet by descent96(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2023
Permit me to say this,of course i condemn the act of rape vehemently and frown at whatever that pushes individuals to indulge in such,however,this guy could be innocent of the crime,cos I used myself as a case study. I was accused of raping a minor which later turned out to be a wrong and false allegation.. Funny enough the so called Nigeria police force wanted to force me into admitting the crime with all kinds of intimidation and threat but I neither burged nor succumbed to their threat cos I never did such. The case was brought up by the mother of the said child and there was nothing whatsoever that was used as concrete evidence or substantiated proof by her to lay such accusation, the only thing she used as her evidence was the oral interrogation she personally and confidentially had with the little girl at home,nothing more.No proof from the school where she claimed that the incidence happened and no medical report to show the condition of the child's damaged private part which she also claimed was penetrated. Thank God the truth of the whole thing was finally revealed/out. So what I'm saying in essence is this,it is not every case of child's molestation or rape of minor is true as portrayed in the media and the so called Nigeria police. In some if not most cases,it is false or wrong accusation and when not properly investigated and proved,the accused will be tagged a rapist or a paedophile by the society as was my case. Unfortunately the system and the society at large makes it look like the victim is always right. I jst thought I should use this means to share a little of my experience of being a victim of wrong accusation of rape.
Re: Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet by franklingud(m): 1:37pm On May 28, 2023
Donkmore:
what if she is not a minor,can he rape anyone at all. Rape is punishable either mature or immature, you don't rape people.
I didn't support rape.

Whether a minor or an adult.

The hypocrites am talking about know themselves and the crime they are committing by allowing underage marriage.
Re: Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet by Donkmore: 2:08pm On May 28, 2023
franklingud:

I didn't support rape.

Whether a minor or an adult.

The hypocrites am talking about know themselves and the crime they are committing by allowing underage marriage.
maturity age is not constant through the world. So it's not what you will want to argue.
Re: Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet by pendragonbladgo(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2023
TheRealOwner:

A serial fornicator like you is the one threatening me and telling me about respect for religion? What a joke. Looks like you are going to end up in the Hellfire with your prophet and this rapist with the way you are going. I hope you are prepared cry

You can only insult Islam in an hidden, but not in an open. Wish you can do that in an open....

What ever we discuss on social Media from politics to personal life, the joke should not go to insulting my God and religion, I have been begin but you still insist.
Keep personal affairs and politics away from religion please.

You can use every other thing to insult me, joke or repost all my previous post. So far I have commited no crime, it doesn't bother me. My point from start which you have refuse to be plead is, keep religion away from joke.
Insult my life, insult me, I don't mind..........
Re: Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet by Emdebby2: 3:54pm On May 28, 2023
7 years old girl..oga why? You have emotionally destroyed her.
Re: Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet by TheRealOwner(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

You can only insult Islam in an hidden, but not in an open. Wish you can do that in an open....

What ever we discuss on social Media from politics to personal life, the joke should not go to insulting my God and religion, I have been begin but you still insist.
Keep personal affairs and politics away from religion please.

You can use every other thing to insult me, joke or repost all my previous post. So far I have commited no crime, it doesn't bother me. My point from start which you have refuse to be plead is, keep religion away from joke.
Insult my life, insult me, I don't mind..........

So you can type coherent English like this. Anyway, No be you, your ummah or your dead paedophile prophet go tell me wetin I go do. Shey you Dan hear?

About keeping religion Islam away from jokes, if random comments about a prophet you have never seen before and will never see is what it takes to get your attention, you need better priorities. Honest advice
Re: Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Bauchi School Toilet by Kyari79(m): 9:18pm On May 29, 2023
He is noting but a full shege

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thunderstorm Kills Two Pupils In Nsukka, Enugu State / 72-Year-Old, 42-Year-Old Men Rape 17-Year-Old Nurse Apprentice In Ekiti Hospital / Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Pregnant Woman In Plateau State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.