Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis (17146 Views)

Peter Obi Hails Tinubu For Adopting Oronsanye Report / Peter Obi Hails Kekwaaru Ngozi Mary For Retuning Misplaced $70,000 To The Owner / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by oyeraff: 8:43am On May 26, 2023
What of the letter written to President Joe Bidden not to congratulate Tinubu, please hail her for that too
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Emary(f): 8:43am On May 26, 2023
Google is at your fingertips. There are such things as honorary and economic citizenship bestowed on foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Sunnyski: 8:43am On May 26, 2023
The incoming President we know and not the drug Barron of Chicago.

The stolen mandate must be returned even if sworn in.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Bfly: 8:48am On May 26, 2023
twitter warrior
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by GloriousGbola: 8:51am On May 26, 2023
Chimamanda wrote a letter to the president of the United states to complain about elections in Nigeria - incidentally a country she only visits sporadically. Then she prefaces a book whose central theme is that countries like the US should leave Africa alone.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Billionaire2: 8:53am On May 26, 2023
Hands Off Africa

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Thomasankara(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2023
[/color]wetin concern dual citizenship wey e reject with this story,the one who prefaced the book and she's extolling, doesn't she has dual citizenship?[color=#770077]
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Tareq1105: 8:54am On May 26, 2023
Dreal1247:
The one in a thousand politicians who sincerely loves to see a better Nigeria. Not ones that are willing to mortgage everything and everyone to access leadership positions. A working Nigeria Is a project in progress. The stolen mandate must be retrieved and restored to the rightful owner.

No need to respond.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by ribbit: 8:55am On May 26, 2023
Two bigots romancing each other.

Nobody cares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Sunshine34(m): 8:56am On May 26, 2023
See mumu Obidient. You rejected another country citizenship. Who monkey dey deceive. Lol.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Vadese1: 8:57am On May 26, 2023
Look at this one. Ignorance at a worst stage. You need education

thesicilian:
Lol
I don't know of any country that will offer you citizenship when you haven't first applied for it. So this one that the Scam artist is saying that he rejected other countries citizenship is difficult for me to understand.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Nobody: 8:58am On May 26, 2023
Eboe greet Eboe, no porsin go vex.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Igbek76: 8:58am On May 26, 2023
Ethnic champion! Bigot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Alliswell248: 9:00am On May 26, 2023
He was the governor of the dirtiest city in Nigeria.
Shame on all those fosting this tribalist to sane Nigerians.
We dodged this bullet.

Oya.....start your wailing

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by pacesetting: 9:01am On May 26, 2023
It's always difficult for illiterates to understand simple things. It will be a big shame if you're a young fellow. Let me help you. Search for the words "honorary citizenship" and find out the meaning. Also, try and understand things first before you type. It will help you avoid insults in your life.
thesicilian:
Lol
I don't know of any country that will offer you citizenship when you haven't first applied for it. So this one that the Scam artist is saying that he rejected other countries citizenship is difficult for me to understand.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by ubimagos: 9:01am On May 26, 2023
Tribal
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by Tareq1105: 9:02am On May 26, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
Lamba

"When I rejected the dual citizenship of other countries years back, I was conscious that Nigeria as the only country that I have

When you rejected dual citizenship of other countries?

Like do they take their citizenship to beg you or you beg them through filing the processes undecided undecided

Everything na politics to Adaobi 111

Are you minding him? I read it, and I just ignored.

I ignored bcoz Obi would never stop being a liar.

Who doesn't know the processes?

Do they just see people on the street and force them to be a citizen of their country?

I read it but I felt it doesn't deserve my response. So, I ignored.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by favor914: 9:02am On May 26, 2023
Vadese1:
Look at this one. Ignorance at a worst stage. You need education

Peter Gringory Obi, na biggest hypocrite, useless man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by favor914: 9:04am On May 26, 2023
pacesetting:
It's always difficult for illiterates to understand simple things. It will be a big shame if you're a young fellow. Let me help you. Search for the words "honorary citizenship" and find out the meaning. Also, try and understand things first before you type. It will help you avoid insults in your life.
Please gerrout with this your nonsense, that Pandora Pete is a callous Liar.

Who offered that Apga Judas anything?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by blowjohn(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2023
Them dey reject citizenship abi them dey apply for am?

Politicians sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by tyinfinity: 9:07am On May 26, 2023
Chimamanda the writer .joe Biden did not read your letter .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by jaymichael(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2023
thesicilian:
Lol
He has his brainless mob supporters who are his target audience. Awon dim witted retards

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by blowjohn(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2023
favor914:
Please gerrout with this your nonsense, that Pandora Pete is a callous Liar.

Who offered that Apga Judas anything?

Where did u see him write 'honourary?' when he referred to the citizenship objection?
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:11am On May 26, 2023
Attention seeker πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by plumcomm: 9:12am On May 26, 2023
When I rejected dual citizenship of some countries...am I the only one that sees the stupidity in that statement.
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by naijacann: 9:13am On May 26, 2023
wahahlawahala:
like he did in Anambra wey no big pass football stadium...so u wan hand over Nigeria to The monumental failure πŸ˜‚
Such an ignoramus. My friend shut up if you don't know what to say
You are not even aware that Anambra is larger and bigger than Lagos in landmarks/size

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by adefitim(m): 9:17am On May 26, 2023
I just like everything about this woman.

Charming, Brainy and attractive.
She’s such a gem to this nation Nigeria and world at large

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by zabson(m): 9:20am On May 26, 2023
NwekeUG:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has hailed renowned Nigerian writer, Chimamanda Adichie for prefacing a book written by Pope Francis, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1661728465392128007?t=CxTwvzg84ZcSCfkJdTTVlg&s=19

Funny man! grin this nyam.iri is delusional I swear. He really thinks he matters. grin
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by VinnyBaba: 9:27am On May 26, 2023
obembet:
How about Chimamanda Adichie letter of her brother stolen manhood to US?

Ur Fellow Female who is a Global Icon, just made another Achievement.

You, you are only busy creating Anti-Messi threads on Nairaland. sad

U better Focus on ur Life, ok? 😏
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by wahahlawahala: 9:29am On May 26, 2023
naijacann:

Such an ignoramus. My friend shut up if you don't know what to say
You are not even aware that Anambra is larger and bigger than Lagos in landmarks/size
Lagos too dey una eyes... Any small thing na Lagos πŸ˜‚
btw save your fake data and stats for your fellow Igbos. Naso your Lord dey drop fake numbers during campaign..
Landmarks kor🀣
Re: Peter Obi Hails Chimamanda Adichie For Prefacing A Book Written By Pope Francis by enemyofprogress: 9:30am On May 26, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

*Bola Ahmed Tinubu β€” GCFR.*

*Kashim Shettima β€” GCON.*

*Atiku Abubakar β€” GCON.*

*Peter Obi β€” GCE.*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Economic Hardship: Ohanaeze Commends South East Residents For Shunning Protests / Babangida May Pull-out Of Talks Over Asari Dokubo's Threats / EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.