Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Sheyi Vibes Tease His Colleagues As He Acquires A Multi Million Naira Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sheyi Vibes Tease His Colleagues As He Acquires A Multi Million Naira Mansion (269 Views)

Woli Arole's Comedy partner, Asiri gets married as his comedian friends Tease / Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) / Followers Tease Regina Daniels Over Rumored Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sheyi Vibes Tease His Colleagues As He Acquires A Multi Million Naira Mansion by Cruztvblog: 8:16am On May 26, 2023
No record label carried: Sheyi vibes teases his colleagues as he acquires a multi million naira mansion

Afro beat singer, Sheyi vibes has joined the league of house owners in Lagos as he splashes multi millions to acquire his new home in Lagos.

With this achievement, Sheyi vibes deemed it fitting that it’s necessary for him to educate Nigerians and his colleagues that he has come this far to acquire a multi million naira mansion without being carried by any record label.

Sheyi vibes following a post he shared on his social media platform also regretted that his mother couldn’t witness his achievements.

He wrote: ”I wish my mother could witness this and more of my achievements to come But GOD knows the best No Label till I got here ALHAMDULILLAH !! Congratulations LOSEY”. See more about post [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/05/26/no-record-label-carried-sheyi-vibes-tease-his-colleagues-as-he-acquires-a-multi-million-naira-mansion/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Narrates Encounter After Mistaking Range Rover For Her Uber / Andrea Duobah- George Realtor/ ADG Luxury Homes / Watch Davido As He Shutdown Afronation Despite Anita Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.