Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) (54942 Views)

Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by karmaolu1(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2023
It's supposed to be named after Buhari
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:18pm On May 26, 2023
GOD BLESS NIGERIA πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ™

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by youngrichnigga: 2:26pm On May 26, 2023
Let's have the aircraft's serial number I want to check something grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Kinehap: 2:27pm On May 26, 2023
Me no go enter am go anywhere.

I no trust am.
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by XAUBulls: 2:36pm On May 26, 2023
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z79q00eoLC0

The much anticipated Air Nigeria Air craft has finally arrived. The outgoing Aviation Minister Seriki Dickson has kept to his promise.
Senator Hadi Sirika who is a qualified pilot from the North is the name of the outgoing Aviation Minister in Nigeria and not the name the OP wrote up there. Correct the error pls.
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by sweetkev(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2023
christejames:
grin grin πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

This is obviously one of the presidential fleets of planes that was repainted... They want to obfuscate the mindset of the masses in their grand corruption and malfeasance. The worst government in the history of humanity!

Billions of naira budgeted for this have all gone down the drain.

Our Judiciary, please come to our rescue!
I hope you are not calling on your corrupt judiciary grin
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Cjayboy: 2:42pm On May 26, 2023
LET'S SET THIS THING ON FIRE..

PAINTED GRAVE..
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by WAPINATION: 2:45pm On May 26, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Whether rebounded or not plane is plane and promise kept.

Those criticising it have never entered a plane b4.

God bless Buhari
God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria

Ipob and obedients shame on you people.

God bless Peter obi for applauding the Nigerian Air

God bless Atiku for applauding the Nigerian Air.

The bolded just kept me thinking what kind of human you are.
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by SaturnNick(m): 2:55pm On May 26, 2023
How many planes?
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 2:58pm On May 26, 2023
Prechgold1180:
This country suppose Dey Netflix
The fact that these guys can change the narrative if they want but choose to act dumb is mind boggling.
Are these not basic things that should have been fixed since?
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by toprealman: 2:59pm On May 26, 2023
WAPINATION:

The bolded just kept me thinking what kind of human you are.

These are the clogs in the wheel of national development. Anything from their candidate/tribesman is good!
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by diggindeep: 3:02pm On May 26, 2023
christejames:

This is obviously one of the presidential fleets of planes that was repainted... They want to obfuscate the mindset of the masses in their grand corruption and malfeasance. The worst government in the history of humanity!

Forget judiciary, trust on japaciary

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by ManOfSon: 3:05pm On May 26, 2023
My world! This would be hilarious as fiction. It's despicable as reality. How does this smell. Crime your way to billions for 8 solid years and do nothing else other than that. Then just 2 days to leaving office, boooooom!
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by jibs4lv(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2023
Obi.diots zombies will always criticize, na course for them. They are hardly happy with good things and na them complain pass.

Pig will always be pig.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by JALOZIE: 3:33pm On May 26, 2023
Nigeria our country ,which WAY ?
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by olisaokere(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2023
thisweekng:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z79q00eoLC0

The much anticipated Air Nigeria Air craft has finally arrived. The outgoing Aviation Minister Seriki Dickson has kept to his promise.

This one na shine shine.Dem go still pack up.
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by AfonjaScud: 3:43pm On May 26, 2023
christejames:

Still better than Pandora crook with no good record of performance for 8 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Senator777: 4:03pm On May 26, 2023
Which kind plain be this?

It even look like be tempo them use write name for him body
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Obiebanks007(m): 4:04pm On May 26, 2023
Will tinubu probe buhari when he get into office. undecided

Just asking for a friend lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Elev82014: 4:05pm On May 26, 2023
He kept his promise my a$$. These folks take Nigerians for fools, so they keep telling you all these tall tales. Do they have to wait till they are about to leave the office to introduce your Airline?
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Quebec91(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2023
cheesy
Prechgold1180:
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by blueAgent(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2023
Prechgold1180:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubuagbado:
The Nigerian over used plane landed on paper.

Is it a paper plane?
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Jackipapa: 4:34pm On May 26, 2023
Our Judiciary, please come to our rescue! [/quote]

Do we have judiciary in Nigeria?

Just asking?
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by nikz(f): 4:36pm On May 26, 2023
Are you people not tired of lies ni
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Johans2023: 4:37pm On May 26, 2023
lexy2014:

What has buhari done that no other president has done?
Nigerian air, second Niger bridge and Lagos Ibadan express road/ railway.
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by descarado: 4:38pm On May 26, 2023
Smh
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Johans2023: 4:41pm On May 26, 2023
Peppysco:

The SE now constitute about 80% of the country now shebi, person wey call una headless nor make mistake, walahi.
I am not from the South east. I am a proud northerner, north didn't vote for tinubu.
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 4:59pm On May 26, 2023
Johans2023:
Nigerian air, second Niger bridge and Lagos Ibadan express road/ railway.

so before now, no president or leader of nigeria has ever built a bridge, established an airline, constructed an expressway or railway?

the Lagos Ibadan expressway you mentioned, was it in existence before or it came into existence when buhari became president?

pls which nigerian air are you talking about? is it functional? where is its office? how many staff and pilots does it have? since how many years has Hadi Sirika been talking about its launch?
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Rostikol: 5:13pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:
Why are so many people disappointed at this positive development?

I think many people need to check themselves because they are closing up the wide chasm between patrotism and politics of bad blood.

You cannot claim to love your country, someone you don't like is leading the country but he's fixing the country and you are still mad at the good news.

If that's your case, you have an ulterior motive; you are just a pretender who never liked your country in the first place.
Very we’ll said. This site is filled with demonic entities from the pits of hell who hate this country. They’re disgusting. Ignore them.
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Rostikol: 5:19pm On May 26, 2023
Teeroyzimma:

If you have brain you will know that the money these politicians have siphoned from the country surpass the projects they've implemented in the country, they need to do way more to redeem their image. As I speak there's still many people that haven't received their salary for years, how do you expect people to be happy about projects like this when other necessities haven't been resolved.
Lying demon. Name the person who has not received his salary for β€œyears” from the FG. You devils think you can come in here and lie with impunity like Rufai Oseni, your liar in chief, but we’re on to you. Worthless shiit you.
Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by taneez(f): 5:20pm On May 26, 2023
I thought there was a Nigeria Air logo launch that gulped million of naiar. I am not seeing the logo on the aircraft or shey the videos was too short that we couldn't see the new logo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Modern Emerging Face Of Ibadan City. / Ikorodu-Mile 12 Road: Crowd At The Ikorodu Ferry Terminal Today / 5 Best Nigerian Cities To Live In - Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.