Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) (54876 Views)

Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Poanan: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
aspabay:
Shame on Oby Ezekwesili

Can u see now that you should be the one to hide your face in shame

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air Has Finally Arrived In Abuja (Photos, Video) by Elev82014: 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
naptu2post=123403595:

The way people like undftd are insulting the author will make you wonder if they've met him and had a previous argument with him.

Kai!..

I find it NOT only very disconcerting but UNDEMOCRATIC, stifling FREEDOM of SPEECH and EXPRESSION, when this individual, naptu2, makes a snide comment in response to your comment and then has the[b] audacity to block you from responding back to him[/b]. Is this NOT what's wrong with the 4ucking country? I made a comment about a vacuous article that is full of lies and factually bereft by calling IPOB terrorists and claiming that MNK (Mazi Nnamdi Kanu) was arrested in lieu of being abducted and extraordinarily renditioned to Nigeria. I understand that Nigerians are COWARDS and love their oppressors in a special way but that does NOT STOP me from calling out malarkey when I see one. FYI...not everyone is a milquetoast!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics / Nigerians In Ukraine Distributing And Displaying Nigerian Flags For Safety / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.