Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court (39406 Views)

2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi / 'Order From Above’: Police, Soldiers, FRSC Stop Niger State Pro-Tinubu Rally / Pro-Tinubu Rally In Lagos By Park Managers (Video, Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
That cocaine-sniffing baron will NEVER rule this country.
My pastor already prophesied that something will happen to prevent it.
Nigerians wait and see the deliverance of the Lord. He will fight for you and you will hold your peace.
You and your fake pasto should stop lying in the name of God
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by juman(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2023
He is close friend of tinubu.
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by georgeakins: 1:35pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
Nigerians wait and see the deliverance of the Lord. He will fight for you and you will hold your peace.

Be calm!
Stop relying on prophecies from those con men called pastors.

How many of their prophecies have come to pass?

All the pastors in Nigeria predicted GEJ would win, but where is GEJ now? They even predicted Buhari would die before the end of this first term, but Buhari is healthier than most of them today.

I didn't know Tinubu would win his party primary due to stiff opposition from Buhari and those who call themselves 'cabal', but look at him today.

Jagaban has come to stay. God is behind him.
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Jay357: 1:37pm On May 26, 2023
I'm not a fan of Tinubu but I think it's already too late to be stopped

About Asari, he's making a statement, Nobody has a monopoly of power
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by HayB100(m): 1:38pm On May 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
The disgruntled parties should sheath their swords because at this juncture, it's almost impossible for Tinubu not to rule.
I'm not a fan of Sen. Tinubu but I must say that I admire his political sagacity and astuteness.
Man is a political genius.
I hope he succeeds because the level of division created by Buhari is alarming.
Gbayi👌💯💝
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by HacheNoire: 1:39pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:

Your pastor is a liar!
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by wirinet(m): 1:41pm On May 26, 2023
Ubanz:
Time for the real protest is coming am sure Asari will be no where to be found.
Yeye eye service.
The next protest by the youths will make endsars look like arm wrestling when compared to UFC fight. A miniscule minority is holding the majority of Nigerians hostage.
Nigeria is a very youthful population but the ruling elites and their institutions hate the youth and treat them with disdain.

If you study Nigeria's demographics, you will see thar Dokubo and those above his age group represents less than 4% of the Nigerian population but they control more than 96% of the politics, economy and decision making.

See the figures from statista.

1 Share

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Felabrity: 1:45pm On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
But you did not state this fact when you ipob father left Alaigbo n was constituting nuisance n bastardized foolishness at the court earlier in the name of Obi- Dafts n Obi-Morons.

Even Tinubu did not win is state so what exactly is your ipob father wailing foolishly about ?
Go ask your skull mining father?
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Jagabanarmy: 1:51pm On May 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
The disgruntled parties should sheath their swords because at this juncture, it's almost impossible for Tinubu not to rule.
I'm not a fan of Sen. Tinubu but I must say that I admire his political sagacity and astuteness.
Absolutely right
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by hohafrank(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2023
I predict the end of this useless man soonest.
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Greattie08: 1:55pm On May 26, 2023
WhiteNRed:
To do what? Incase there will be a protest from supporters of other candidates so he can stage a counter protest or attack them and there will be a problem that will affect the inaugration?

So Dokubo does not know that those his hooligans can not match the Nigeria masses.

They better respect themselves.

Oga, go siddon for one place... una think say na only Obidients get madness, now u know say madness pass madness...

NONSENSE!!!
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Royalty83(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:

Yes daddy?
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by ozo13(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2023
WhiteNRed:
To do what? Incase there will be a protest from supporters of other candidates so he can stage a counter protest or attack them and there will be a problem that will affect the inaugration?

So Dokubo does not know that those his hooligans can not match the Nigeria masses.

They better respect themselves.

hahahha.massess kwa
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Greattie08: 1:58pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:

My Pastor told me via a revelation that Tinubu's Government, God will use it to bring Nigeria to greatness...

And the Lord told me same, that Nigeria shall be great again...
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by BreconHills(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:

Babalawo Christian spotted " Thus says my pastor" theology.
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by azikiweironsi(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:

You better wake up. The train has left the station teytey.
Come 29th of May 2023, Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu oko Remi the IDAN ORITA is going to be sworn in as the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces and the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
ELOFOKAN BALE !!!!
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Nicenixon: 2:14pm On May 26, 2023
Asari self dy use style hustle for Niger Delta contracts from the incoming President. All man for himself, nobody is fighting on behalf of anybody.
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Killerbag36: 2:19pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:

If e work me personally go they attend ur church
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by karmaolu1(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2023
Militant(s)
Rubbish set of government
#Interim government
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Rebelutionary: 2:23pm On May 26, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Bullying his way to power, dividing the country like never before, there is no genius about this style of politics.
If e easy to "bully" your way to power, son, run am!
It was folks like you that praised Saraki for "bullying" his way to Senate Presidency but now you want to hypocritically pick who should "bully" and who shouldnt! Like I said if it is easy to bully your way through
Primaries
The elections
The courts
And all the way to the presidency, tell your Mr POORsible to do it!
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by oldsoja01(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2023
This one say him pastor talk say something go happen. Why are you still being gullible? The same pastor that told you Osinbajo will clinch APC ticket, later he said there will no election, also said TINUBU will be arrested, after all this failed lies, you still dey bring your pastor out. Abeg go and calm down and use your brain.
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Faposky95: 2:40pm On May 26, 2023
Sad to say but whenever I have to concern my aspiration with those of the SS which I'm from, it's like the stinky around the corner whenever this name appears......

Shit shit shit........
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by ebbo(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:

Fake pastors
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by casualobserver: 2:57pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:

On Monday you will know your pastor is fake.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Menclothing: 2:58pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:

I go quote you bet 10m your pastor is not call by God but his pocket

Gods word always come to pass
He choose leaders
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by jibs4lv(m): 3:15pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:
You and your pastor dey craze🙂
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by Dedeity: 3:25pm On May 26, 2023
Kingosytex:
Look at what a supposed educated fellow is typing. You're cool to be ruled by a drug lord who's highly corrupt ? Do you know what Nigerians will suffer abroad because of that ? The dent on our image as a country is terrible. smh for you
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by prezeus(m): 3:49pm On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:
They built one already
Make your hate filled ipob father built any 1 /10 of then we can have a conversation

I am from Edo state
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by DodadaKoKigbe: 3:52pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:

Your Lord that you're expecting deliverance from is DEAD and BURIED!
Re: Inauguration Judgement: Asari Dokubo Leads Pro-tinubu Group To Supreme Court by mosesakin1: 4:09pm On May 26, 2023
Coolabbie:

he ll rule for 8 years by God grace either you like it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest / New Look Of Bama, A City That Was Once Taken Over By Boko Haram (photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.