Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Why I And Cristiano Ronaldo Stopped Dating - Georgina Rodriguez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I And Cristiano Ronaldo Stopped Dating - Georgina Rodriguez (370 Views)

Uche Jombo & Her Son, Matthew Rodriguez Go Swimming Together / Georgina Rodriguez Kisses Cristiano Ronaldo After Winning 5th UCL / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I And Cristiano Ronaldo Stopped Dating - Georgina Rodriguez by blueghost(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2023
Georgina Rodriguez, Cristiano Ronaldo's partner, has revealed why she briefly stopped dating the Portugal and Al-Nassr superstar.

According to the Argentine model, she stopped her relationship with the football icon due to her late father's sudden cardiac arrest.

The 29-year-old model, who met Ronaldo in 2016, has two kids with the football star.

Their relationship once stopped after she endured a hard time after her late father, Jorge, suffered a severe stroke in 2016.

Speaking on her Netflix series "I Am Georgina", Rodriguez shed light on her tough time seven years ago.

"Cristiano had a lot of games, the thing with my father also happened then. I was a little absent, well I was sad and one day, we ran into each other at another event and he asked me for dinner... I thought: 'Finally, my chance has come," She said via Daily Post.

The former Juventus goal machine had earlier confirmed that the duo took a brief break from their relationship.

https://www.torizone.com/posts/2023/05/110645-cristiano-ronaldo-stopped-dating-georgina-rodriguez

(1) (Reply)

Bolanle Ninolowo Shares Trailers From Hollywood Movie Extraction 2 [video] / Davido Breaks Record As Mayor Of Houston Declared July 7 As His Day In Houston / Anothet Davido’s Pregnant Baby Mama, Ivana Bay Cries For Help As She Bleeds (scr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.