Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Why I Refused To Perform At Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Concert – Portable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Refused To Perform At Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Concert – Portable (335 Views)

After Declining Renewed Hope Concert, Odumodublvck Links Up With Seyi Tinubu / Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Refused To Perform At Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Concert – Portable by Kingosytex(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2023
Controversial Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable, has revealed why he refused to perform at the president-elect, Bola Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Concert in Abuja on Thursday.

Portable on Friday, in viral clips posted on social media, revealed that the Tinubu inauguration concert organisers offered him N5 million instead of N10m that was billed for his performance.

Sharing videos on his Instagram page, the Zazuu crooner said, “ZAzuu Them Dõn Rip Me oooh Na Me Sing Akoi TINUBU. Eja Loni Ibu. Give What Belongs To ZAZUU To ZAZUU.”

“Na me sing Akoi Tinubu o. No be Obi una dey vote for? Tinubu enters now those useless people went to perform there, no be me promote Tinubu?

“That was what they called my manager. Saying they want me to perform in Abuja. And I was paid 10 million, but na five million, go reach my hand. That was why I disagreed, tore the paper and deleted the number. You dey whine, Jesus? Na hin no make me perform for Abuja o.”

Many artists, including Wande Coal, KCee and others performed at the concert, which Tinubu and his vice, Kashim Shettima, also attended.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/26/why-i-refused-to-perform-at-tinubus-renewed-hope-concert-portable/

Fynestboi
Missyb3
Nplfmod
Mynd44

Re: Why I Refused To Perform At Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Concert – Portable by thesicilian: 1:17pm On May 26, 2023
Kingosytex:

“Na me sing Akoi Tinubu o. No be Obi una dey vote for? Tinubu enters now those useless people went to perform there, no be me promote Tinubu?

https://dailypost.ng/2023/05/26/why-i-refused-to-perform-at-tinubus-renewed-hope-concert-portable/

Lol.
When portable initially performed for APC campaign last year, they all castigated him. Now that their packaged fraud has been exposed they're running back for the money.
Re: Why I Refused To Perform At Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Concert – Portable by taylor89(m): 1:18pm On May 26, 2023
kiss
Re: Why I Refused To Perform At Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Concert – Portable by Kingosytex(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2023
thesicilian:
Lol

Dem wan rip am off... Wahala for who go rip off Portable because him go disturb and even follow that person enter grave go collect him money. 😂
Re: Why I Refused To Perform At Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Concert – Portable by Shigishege2: 1:25pm On May 26, 2023
This one done smoke wanting pass him brain
Re: Why I Refused To Perform At Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Concert – Portable by Shalommy(f): 1:28pm On May 26, 2023
Portable no get sense. Come sing one nonsense song collect 5mil, him claim wise. Chaii... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Refused To Perform At Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Concert – Portable by Mjshexy(f): 1:30pm On May 26, 2023
Keep calling the glorious name of my Lord Jesus in vain until you receive a slap you will never recover from Habeeb angry
Re: Why I Refused To Perform At Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Concert – Portable by malcom1X: 1:32pm On May 26, 2023
I think musicians performing on stage and politics shouldn't go together. But if you think you'll hurt your fans from the other side then it's best to decline
Re: Why I Refused To Perform At Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Concert – Portable by festacman(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2023
Shalommy:
Portable no get sense. Come sing one nonsense song collect 5mil, him claim wise. Chaii... cheesy cheesy

Leave Portable and his ways. Don't sleep about him. The force propelling him is different. He has his peculiar ways and he will always remain on top of water las las. grin
Re: Why I Refused To Perform At Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Concert – Portable by thesicilian: 1:47pm On May 26, 2023
Kingosytex:

Dem wan rip am off... Wahala for who go rip off Portable because him go disturb and even follow that person enter grave go collect him money. 😂
Abi
They're just looking for trouble unnecessarily because they know he can't keep his mouth shut
Re: Why I Refused To Perform At Tinubu’s Renewed Hope Concert – Portable by BackFromBalablu: 1:59pm On May 26, 2023
I don dey like zazuu hairstyle sha smiley grin

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal: “I And Don Jazzy Created The Syllabus Of Music In Nigeria”. / Nigeria's Tallest Man Afeez Oladimeji Agoro Is Dead / Wizkid Display His Football Skills As He Prepares For His Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.