Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,231 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included (105711 Views)

Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / Stunning Photos Of Hilda Baci / I Went To My Girlfriend’s House And The Mother Served Me This Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 2:10pm On May 26, 2023
So I went to see my gurl Hilda Baci to see what she got cooking. had to empty the bank akant just to bring yall this content. the place is alright, the AC is very strong, its small and cute.

The food prices? A bit on the high side for like swallow eaters like soup starts from 5000 naira. Just the soup alone without the meat and swallow. the rice i bought is 1500, the fish 2000 and malt is 400 for a total of 3900 naira. the food was straight up garbage. TAsted horrible. I could only stomach half of it till i abandoned the rest. I give it a solid 3 out of 10.

The positives are the AC is very cold and the malt was very cold. would i go back ? nope

198 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by mariahAngel(f): 2:12pm On May 26, 2023
Wow! I'm super impressed. πŸ˜€

When next you go, try her native rice.
The recipe is πŸ”₯

How was the ambience of the place, by the way?
Wait! Did you state the food was garbage? 😀

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by olasaad(f): 2:14pm On May 26, 2023
3900 because of Hilda cheesy hope she hug you too

717 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 26, 2023
grin

You sef wan go see nyash and bress!

489 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 2:19pm On May 26, 2023
more

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 2:28pm On May 26, 2023
mariahAngel:
Wow! I'm super impressed. πŸ˜€

When next you go, try her native rice.
The recipe is πŸ”₯

How was the ambience of the place, by the way?
Wait! Did you state the food was garbage? 😀
lmao there ain't gone be no next time Mariah. The food was trash. The ambiance ? It was nice and cute . Quite small. Can seat a max of 15 people. The ac was powerful. The decor was nice. It's alright. You would not be blown away but you would not be disappointed either . It's a one off for me. Not impressed at all with the food cheesy

261 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 2:30pm On May 26, 2023
olasaad:
hey it's sacrifice I make to bring y'all good content . cheesy grin

220 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 2:31pm On May 26, 2023
CondenseMilk:
grin

lolzzzz everybody mind not in the gutter like you now young man grin

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by mariahAngel(f): 2:33pm On May 26, 2023
sukkot:
lmao there ain't gone be no next time Mariah. The food was trash. The ambiance ? It was nice and cute . Quite small. Can seat a max of 15 people. The ac was powerful. The decor was nice. It's alright. You would not be blown away but you would not be disappointed either . It's a one off for me. Not impressed at all with the food cheesy

What was wrong with the taste of the food?
Too seasoned, salty, too spicy, or bland?

I never knew you were a food critic. 😏

128 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 2:38pm On May 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

tasted sickly like it was badly put together concoction with a hint of sugar too . It's like what a bunch of university students will prepare in their dorm. Just straight up weird tasting trash . Oh ermm nah I ain't no food critic oo lmaoooo

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by mariahAngel(f): 2:49pm On May 26, 2023
sukkot:
tasted sickly like it was badly put together concoction with a hint of sugar too . It's like what a bunch of university students will prepare in their dorm. Just straight up weird tasting trash . Oh ermm nah I ain't no food critic oo lmaoooo

To this, I will not say anything. 😌

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Mom007(f): 3:06pm On May 26, 2023
You went to a calabar woman's restaurant and ordered rice? Not really their strong suit you know... undecided They are known for their soups though this ones sound ridiculously overpriced. If you want great rice meals, our mothers from the west have that on lockdown!

356 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Wawelexy(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2023
If Hilda is not serving me herself, I'm not buying, Period!

227 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 3:11pm On May 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

To this, I will not say anything. 😌
lmao

2 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 3:13pm On May 26, 2023
Wawelexy:
If Hilda is not serving me herself, I'm not buying, Period!
life is all about experiences . I can tick off ' ate at the cooking Guinness records restaurant '. That's what life is about. Experiences

153 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by AgentGoat: 3:30pm On May 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

He's a critic of everything grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by mariahAngel(f): 3:50pm On May 26, 2023
AgentGoat:

Abi? cheesy
I bet even Nlfpmod thinks so too. cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by TheSuperX(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2023
Their are better restaurants in Lekki not the trash owned by a call girl.

89 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Waterlilly: 4:58pm On May 26, 2023
olasaad:
lol you too funny

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by bigjackass: 5:03pm On May 26, 2023
Is it 5000 for the entire pot of soup or what shocked
sukkot:
so i went to see my gurl hilda baci to see what she got cooking. had to empty the bank akant just to bring yall this content. the place is alright, the AC is very strong, its small and cute. the food prices ? a bit on the high side for like swallow eaters like soup starts from 5000 naira. just the soup alone without the meat and swallow. the rice i bought is 1500, the fish 2000 and malt is 400 for a total of 3900 naira. the food was straight up garbage . tasted horrible. i could only stomach half of it till i abandoned the rest. i give it a solid 3 out of 10..the positives are the AC is very cold and the malt was very cold. would i go back ? nope

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Sucre6: 5:06pm On May 26, 2023
Mom007:
You went to a calabar woman's restaurant and ordered rice? Not really their strong suit you know... undecided They are known for their soups though this ones sound ridiculously overpriced. If you want great rice meals, our mothers from the west have that on lockdown!

Exactly, I dated one calabar babe, this girl would always make 3 different kind of soup whenever she comes around especially during the weekend, her vegetable soup game is A+, white soup, top notch, okazi soup, very tasty and will store all of them in the freezer, omo forgerit calabar babes way their eye dey ground can cook πŸ₯Ί, shes well mannered, she will give u good food and even better sex, what else can a guy ask of ?

Couldn't marry her as I wasn't financially stable then, babe traveled out and got married to a white man, still miss her uptill today, such a sweet soul, we still in contact though

267 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by okirewaju(f): 5:12pm On May 26, 2023
The soup looks good.
I'm sure Hilda does not cook there everyday. She will def. have a chef or chefs that work there.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by westlius(m): 5:48pm On May 26, 2023
Sucre6:

Exactly, I dated one calabar babe, this girl would always make 3 different kind of soup whenever she comes around especially during the weekend, her vegetable soup game is A+, white soup, top notch, okazi soup, very tasty and will store all of them in the freezer, omo forgerit calabar babes way their eye dey ground can cook πŸ₯Ί, shes well mannered, she will give u good food and even better sex, what else can a guy ask of ?

Couldn't marry her as I wasn't financially stable then, babe traveled out and got married to a white man, still miss her uptill today, such a sweet soul, we still in contact though
Thats was one of my ex calabar gal said
There can cook well and sex well.
Till today I have never tasted good moi moi (since 2019) I tasted her moimoi last

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Sucre6: 5:51pm On May 26, 2023
westlius:

Till today I have never tasted good moi moi (since 2019) I tasted her moimoi last

Lols, she's probably a hook up slay queen sir,
πŸ˜‚
any calabar girl way her eye dey ground way learn cooking from their mother go sabi cook wella believe me

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by zoer(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2023
CondenseMilk:
grin

Him no see the bebe self

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by mariahAngel(f): 6:11pm On May 26, 2023
Sucre6:

westlius:

How come almost all of you guys at some point in your lives have dated "one Calabar girl" that was good in everything, but none of you ever marry them?
How come, ehn?

There's always a story to tell about "one Calabar girl" by you guys.
You never disappoint.

159 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Sucre6: 6:20pm On May 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

How come almost all of you guys at some point in your lives have dated "one Calabar girl" that was good in everything, but none of you ever marry them?
How come, ehn?

You never disappoint.

U skip the part where I said traveled out plus I wasn't financially ready to wife her then?

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Malory: 6:21pm On May 26, 2023
mariahAngel:

How come, ehn?

You never disappoint.
They offer good food and sex but not good for marriage. You gerrit....

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by dododawa1: 6:24pm On May 26, 2023
Guy's wise up.

3 Likes

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by Olachase(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2023
sukkot:
hey it's sacrifice I make to bring y'all good content . cheesy grin
to bring who content? Did you contact me before going πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Werèy you too go comfirm the yahshe
Content kill you there πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 6:30pm On May 26, 2023
Mom007:
yeah i am finding that out myself in real time grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Went To Hilda Bacis Restaurant To Eat. Pictures And Prices And Review Included by sukkot: 6:31pm On May 26, 2023
AgentGoat:

bro grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) / Human-sized Catfish Caught In Niger Delta (photo) / HEALTH BENEFITS AND USAGE OF SOYA BEANS FLOUR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.