Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike (18412 Views)

I GO PACK ALL ABUJA LAND! - Wike - Brand New Cartoon Rap Single From Wike / Nigeria's Railway Revolution (Pictures) / We Took Oath With Kolanut To Support Ikpeazu As Governor, Says Prof Ibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by Komu1048(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2023
Kukutenla:
First of all, I doubt it is legal for the state govt to take over FG property under whatever order.
Secondly, this hypocrite gov is going about using money to curry the favour of the judiciary. I'm sure he's one of those who opposed financial autonomy for judiciary and legislature so that they can use gestures like this to buy the judiciary.
This shouldn't be encouraged under any guise. What belongs to caesar must be given to caesar without making it look like some form of benevolence or favour

Be deceiving yourself, even omonile dey win fg if them breach contract
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by Judolisco(m): 4:19pm On May 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
This man will be easily forgotten....
40yrs old whiskey politics has come to an end.
Wike can never be forgotten... He is a performing governor... Best governor in recent times... And I'm not even capping

1 Like

Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by ogmask: 4:19pm On May 26, 2023
Kukutenla:
First of all, I doubt it is legal for the state govt to take over FG property under whatever order.
Secondly, this hypocrite gov is going about using money to curry the favour of the judiciary. I'm sure he's one of those who opposed financial autonomy for judiciary and legislature so that they can use gestures like this to buy the judiciary.
This shouldn't be encouraged under any guise. What belongs to caesar must be given to caesar without making it look like some form of benevolence or favour

spot on bro... wike spearheaded the the opposition against the autonomy of judiciary, legislature and local govt. Wike's negative effect in our politics will linger for a while.
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by alimiadedayo1: 4:21pm On May 26, 2023
Nicenixon:
but yet, he left his mark in Rivers state in terms of projects completed and he will never be forgotten by the people whose lives these projects have touched positively. Yes, he left a legacy.
which special project? amechi performed better than wike in terms of project and workers welfare.. River state is like Lagos state..so there is enough resources to carry out multiple projects..He is just lucky that he is governor of River state..If he were the governor of state like kogi,his ass would ave been open..Just like akwa ibom state he performed very well because this are oil state but the case of bayelsa is different but I don't know why

4 Likes

Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by emmykk(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:
Wike pray very hard that the cocaine sniffing frog gives you a juicy appointment

If not your own don finish bcuz you’ll never win any electable position in Rivers State ever again let alone Nigeria

If the urine manufacturer fails to give you something tangible your own don finish

Rivers State Governor for 8years and his nephew is The Governor elect of Rivers state and you people are saying without appointment he is finished.

You that they don't know are you finished.
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by Allisgud: 4:22pm On May 26, 2023
Werey man,he fit don build some duplex for the back of the court use that one dey collect money for flenjo,who asked him to dey explain
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by MasterTeeUSA: 4:23pm On May 26, 2023
Forgotten only by Nigerians that have eyes and cannot see. Let me see you run and do better.

JasonScoolari:
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by toprealman: 4:29pm On May 26, 2023
Government and judiciary collaborting to perpetuate illegality. So who will judge this matter when "government" brings it to court?
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by shevchenko(m): 4:48pm On May 26, 2023
Honestly this man seriously needs to be beaten .Just like ekwerwmadu in Germany.
Nigerians in UK no get liver .

If wike go Germany him eyes go hear wen
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2023
Idemba idenba
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by id4sho(m): 5:13pm On May 26, 2023
Kukutenla:
All lands are vested on the governor of the state. The president protects the country sovereignty territory
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by gbishman: 5:17pm On May 26, 2023
@Wike, why are you so interested in making lawyers and judges in your state happy. Is there any undertone behind this gestures. I mean your have doctors, engineers and so on in the state why focus on just one? Food for thought.
Could it also be the reason PDP governors run to Port Harcourt for sweet judgement
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by guysbewise: 5:22pm On May 26, 2023
Flick490:
Mumu wike. The betrayer of South Easterners

"before Ojuku declared the
republic of biafra in may 1967
Isaac Adaka Boro an Ijaw man had declared the
Niger delta republic in february 1966.
Boro had formed the niger delta
volunteer force an armed militia with
members consisting mainly of his fellow
ethnic group declared the niger delta
republic on february 23 1966 and fought
nigeria's federal forces for 12 days but
they were eventually defeated and then
jailed by the Ironsi federal
military government [and Ojuku eastern governor] for treason"

But it was Gowon from Kanke Local Government Area in Plateau State that later set Boro free and Boro later became a major in the Nigeria army.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVRx3RhN3XE
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by Kukutenla: 5:25pm On May 26, 2023
id4sho:

All lands are vested on the governor of the state. The president protects the country sovereignty territory
There are exceptions
Moreso, I don't think land ceded to the FG can be revoked which is why he's building federal buildings in place of the one demolished
If he has the right to do that is my question.
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by Illegal1(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:
Wike pray very hard that the cocaine sniffing frog gives you a juicy appointment

If not your own don finish

If the urine manufacturer fails to give you something tangible your own don finish

Omoh.........bros abeg no make me laff,i never eat...
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by layzie: 5:35pm On May 26, 2023
Islie:

https://leadership.ng/why-we-took-over-nigeria-railways-land-wike/

First it was Bayelsa state govt property at old GRA taken over to be used for judges quarters.
Now it's NRC land taken over for judicial building.

Wait, bros, y the gra gra? Has land finished in Port Harcourt? Y drag with everybody?
And y everything judges?

The general that decides to fight on all fronts, most likely is going to lose.
Problem is this general is already leaving on Monday and creating needless battles for Sim.
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by highchief1: 5:48pm On May 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:
atleast he will be forgotten.It means he was known at some point.nobody know ur family name o.U should be weeping bro.una go just open una mouth waaa.
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by Menclothing: 5:48pm On May 26, 2023
Mr project

We sell
Men cloth
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by JonCina(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2023
So all these properties he's taking over, na only the judiciary dey benefit? And somebody will come to tell me this isn't a form of Greek gift!
Why not grant them autonomy and pay directly to them so they can use their money however they want!
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by juman(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2023
Rivers and akwa ibom have good governors.
But delta always have bad governors.
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by juman(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2023
Nigerian railways is dead already.
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2023
taylor89:

If not your own don finish bcuz you’ll never win any electable position in Rivers State ever again let alone Nigeria

Who says Wike is expecting any appointments?

1 Like

Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by mercurie(f): 6:57pm On May 26, 2023
He will never be forgotten. He might be rascal in politics but he's one of the best when it comes to projects, the list of his projects delivered to the state are too long
ote author=JasonScoolari post=123380780]This man will be easily forgotten....
40yrs old whiskey politics has come to an end.[/quote]
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by Blackdisciple(m): 7:59pm On May 26, 2023
JasonScoolari:

Who among them no dey take whiskey bros, even Buhari wey dey form religious man might be taking whiskey in the inner room
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by Georgejeez: 9:40pm On May 26, 2023
mooremoney:
U sure say this man go handover govt so?

😂😂😂 I no come de sure o
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by Tranquill: 11:51pm On May 26, 2023
layzie:

First it was Bayelsa state govt property at old GRA taken over to be used for judges quarters.
Now it's NRC land taken over for judicial building.

Wait, bros, y the gra gra? Has land finished in Port Harcourt? Y drag with everybody?
And y everything judges?

The general that decides to fight on all fronts, most likely is going to lose.
Problem is this general is already leaving on Monday and creating needless battles for Sim.

No be una dey shout Dubai!, London etc if these places have dilapidated structures littered everywhere that criminal elements use as their base, will you appreciate them?
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by Natebobo2010: 1:08am On May 27, 2023
Wike had taken over the lands in ph , people personal house, federal government own properties, Bayelsa Land property in Rives state finished. I don't know why people are so selfish greedy.
vanity of vanities; all is vanity. What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun? One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. ecclesiastes 1:2-8
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by Caseless: 8:09am On May 27, 2023
Like El-rufai is doing here. Ceding the total control of lands to state government is not good considering how they abuse their power over it. Imagine what these men would do with state police. Just look at what they do with the LGs or conduct of LG elections in their state.
Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by JasonScoolari: 7:37pm On May 27, 2023
highchief1:
atleast he will be forgotten.It means he was known at some point.nobody know ur family name o.U should be weeping bro.una go just open una mouth waaa.
Any little thing, you bring family, is it that your family members are that useless, or your father is a wasted swine

2 Likes

Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by JasonScoolari: 7:38pm On May 27, 2023
Mercury12:
it is obvious that you have nothing meaningful to say 😂
What is the meaningful thing you have said now?

You don't have to be a fool

2 Likes

Re: Why We Took Over Nigeria Railway’s Land –wike by highchief1: 7:51pm On May 27, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Any little thing, you bring family, is it that your family members are that useless, or your father is a wasted swine
u when Dey say a whole gov will be forgotten.Na relaxer Dey ur brain?Did u expect him to reign forever.Did wike tell u he is Jesus?Mad ppl everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Work Resumes On Lagos Canal After PUNCH Report / The Grounding of Rivers' Aircraft: My Story - Amaechi / Rochas Okorocha Prays For Couple Who Visited Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.