Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Thabang, Ex-bbtitans Housemate Dubs Nigerian Foods ‘weird’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thabang, Ex-bbtitans Housemate Dubs Nigerian Foods ‘weird’ (301 Views)

Yemi Cregx Becomes The First Bbtitans Housemate To Bag And Endorsement Deal / Bbtitans Housemate Khosi Shows To Thabanghthabang Her Brest / 9 Things You Should Know About Newly Evicted Bbtitans Housemate, Sandra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thabang, Ex-bbtitans Housemate Dubs Nigerian Foods ‘weird’ by Azeemokoya: 2:40pm On May 26, 2023
Thabang, a South African contestant participated in the 2023 Big Brother Titans competition.
In a recent interview with Hip TV, Thabang Mazibuko, said he was shocked to find out that Nigerians eat “weird” foods.

The 21-year-old said the cultural similarities and differences between South Africans and Nigerians came to him as a shock as he got to understand the Nigerian culture better after spending 65 days with Nigerians in the Big Brother Titans’ house.

Thabang said, “I learned about how rich in culture Nigeria is. I thought South Africa is place that is rich in culture and great history but Nigeria has so many different cultures, so many different traditions; they have a really rich history and that is something that I learned that I don’t know [before].

https://newsroundtheclock.com/thabang-ex-bbtitans-housemate-dubs-nigerian-foods-weird/

(1) (Reply)

Member Of A Community Returns To Village With Private Jet (watch Video) / Did Banky W Impregnant Side Chick:video That Set Him Up,gistlover Bombshell. / What Happened To Jamie Foxx? Unraveling The Mystery Surrounding His Whereabouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.