Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction (28886 Views)

LP: Appeal Court affirms Abure as National Chairman, orders Apapa to pay N1m / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Deji Adeyanju Slams Obi For Parading Abure As LP Chair Despite Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by Owaincouncil: 7:54pm On May 26, 2023
At least, apapa or kirikiri will go and rest now
Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by owiko(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2023
S
Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by Nahunger(m): 7:54pm On May 26, 2023
How many times
Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by ezechi242: 7:57pm On May 26, 2023
Jones4190:
If you're part of this figure..may you never know sorrow.

You were also amongs the over 15 million people who voted buhari, the great curse into power.....and after 8 years you and your family are still amongs the over 150 million people languishing in porverty....it is clear sorrow is never going to let you go.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by Flangelo12: 7:57pm On May 26, 2023
State High Court?

These LP buffoons don't even rate Obidients.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by Nice2023(m): 7:57pm On May 26, 2023
Apapa was lucky he wasn't killed in vain.
Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by WestStack: 7:59pm On May 26, 2023
Gracious.
Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by Badgers14: 8:00pm On May 26, 2023
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by Kubin: 8:00pm On May 26, 2023
Apapa can now go back to his shrine,some agbado eating yahoo yahoo saoendlanbbml,is looking for his service
Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by dokyOloye: 8:00pm On May 26, 2023
Corn247:
Igbo party, let's see what they'll achieve with it. LoL grin
That Igbo party defeated your yorugba drug dealer in yorugba Lagos

6 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by JuicyStar: 8:01pm On May 26, 2023
All this rubbish judgement they are getting here and there from courts of coordinate jurisdiction. One of them should take the bold step to appeal these judgements to get a superior judgement. As it is, both of them have equal judgements.

2 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by Larryndelaw: 8:02pm On May 26, 2023
lonecatt:
Apapa just disgraced his lineage grin
ALL I know is that BAT will be sworn in on Monday and that's the end of Obifool and Obidient miscreants. They can go to Anambra and be looking for their mandate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by Tflex01: 8:02pm On May 26, 2023
Jones4190:

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by richmond500: 8:03pm On May 26, 2023
dokyOloye:

That Igbo party defeated your yorugba drugs dealer in yorugba Lagos
Oya, make ona carry that one hold body.
Winning Lagos will be ur only trophy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by ayclem01(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2023
How can a state high court verdict overshadow dat of a federal high court... I laugh with 1 eye close.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by DMerciful(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2023
Abure is Igbo?

Corn247:
Igbo party, let's see what they'll achieve with it. LoL grin

3 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by Greattie08: 8:04pm On May 26, 2023
Jones4190:

Amen in Jesus Name...

I used my Right Index finger to cast my vote at Ajao Estate Primary School, PU002, Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on 25th Feb., 2023.

Obidients thought the figures declared for Asiwaju jumped from the sky...

3 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by DMerciful(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2023
Tinubu will be removed.
Greattie08:

Amen in Jesus Name...

I used my Right Index finger to cast my vote at Ajao Estate Primary School, PU002, Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on 25th Feb., 2023.

Obidients thought the figures declared for Asiwaju jumped from the sky...

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by Greattie08: 8:05pm On May 26, 2023
In consequential now, he has finish his assignment...
Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by slowice(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2023
Papa apapa can go to blazes grin
Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by tonytony208(m): 8:06pm On May 26, 2023
Jones4190:

Lolz. Can you stake your destiny on it that Tinubu got that number of individual votes?

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by Flangelo12: 8:07pm On May 26, 2023
dokyOloye:

That Igbo party defeated your yorugba drugs dealer in yorugba Lagos

Because of that the ebo president would be sworn in on Monday.
Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by Okwyjesus(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2023
Jones4190:

Happy of not part of the cooked figure mixed with pockets of scattered bigotry votes.

But l will enjoy the govt pass Jones -419 grin
Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by tonytony208(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2023
Corn247:
Igbo party.

I'm Yoruba and I'm an LP member. Tell another lie

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by Confirmedzombie: 8:08pm On May 26, 2023
The judgement from the Edo state high court cannot stand.

Only the Federal high court in Abuja can decide on the suspension.

Peter Obi and Abure are very fraudulent. They bought this judgement.

Apapa remains our authentic National chairman.

2 Likes

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by MrsTblooms: 8:10pm On May 26, 2023
Of what use is this again? After collecting wotowoto kinds of judgements from the Tribunal since the last 96hours. Elupee will never told you.... They have broken the record already. They're in pains.

May the incoming Administration of Tinubu favour me, my families,all my relatives and whoever optimistic of Nigeria goodness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by fx45(m): 8:12pm On May 26, 2023
Jones4190:
More than 50% of that figure was outrightly fabricated. A huge chunk subtracted from the actual owner. That figure doesn't exist. It is fraudulent
Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by lonecatt(m): 8:14pm On May 26, 2023
Larryndelaw:
ALL I know is that BAT will be sworn in on Monday and that's the end of Obifool and Obidient miscreants. They can go to Anambra and be looking for their mandate
have you sown your own uniform?
if not wetin you gain
Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by izubext007: 8:18pm On May 26, 2023
all i want to hear now is court affirm Obi/Datti victory

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by DJInfluence: 8:23pm On May 26, 2023
Nigeria courts and judges are just like Nigeria politicians.
Only in Nigeria you will see 2 courts of similar standing ( e.g. appeal court) giving opposing judgement to same case. The best part, neither court has jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction by ipobarecriminals: 8:30pm On May 26, 2023
angry angry shocked grin angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Border Closure Crashes Prices Of Petrol, Diesel / Atiku Returns To Nigeria, After Short Trip To France / Why Naira Is In Free Fall – Olusegun Aganga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.